- January 18, 2022 at 12:44 pm #613206Michelle DohertyParticipantRegistered On: January 1, 2022Topics: 15Replies: 277Has thanked: 99 timesBeen thanked: 1113 times
I have decided to go for a en femme remote stroll in the countryside, followed by a short en femme drive .
I have most of my outfit planned, but know less about flat shoes than i do heels.
I am dressing casual, panties, push up bra, burgundy tunic top, black leggings (leather trousers, as soon as i can find a pair)and a burgundy parka style coat with fur trimmed hood, it is absolutely freezing here. I also have a little jewellery and a scarf
if i can work out how to use it.
I want to enjoy the experience and black flats should go well with the outfit, but which kind?
Any suggestions girls?
I will post a pic before i go on walk.
- January 22, 2022 at 3:53 am #614163Dani GrandBaronessRegistered On: October 9, 2018Topics: 1Replies: 167Has thanked: 959 timesBeen thanked: 582 times
Earth Origins – please look thru there collections.
- January 22, 2022 at 5:07 am #614178Michelle DohertyDuchessRegistered On: January 1, 2022Topics: 15Replies: 277Has thanked: 99 timesBeen thanked: 1113 times
I have had a look and they do have some lovely shoes and styles.
I will definitely take another look, once i have expanded my wardrobe. I have 4 pairs of shoes, which is enough for now, although i desperately need ankle straps for my long print dresses.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- January 21, 2022 at 11:39 am #614014Dee NashLadyRegistered On: November 7, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 255Has thanked: 1612 timesBeen thanked: 1074 times
chelsea boots x
- January 21, 2022 at 11:36 am #614012Lara TuckerLadyRegistered On: September 29, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 788Has thanked: 17408 timesBeen thanked: 2831 times
I would go with a nice pair of light weight all weather hiking boots if it was going to be a long walk. They come in some pretty colors now. As for the gloves you can never go wrong with a pair of black leather ones! Very classy.
- This reply was modified 4 months ago by Lara Tucker. Reason: Emoji
1 user thanked author for this post.
- January 21, 2022 at 10:15 am #613994
- January 21, 2022 at 7:28 am #613938Jin CrockerLadyRegistered On: November 15, 2019Topics: 5Replies: 495Has thanked: 33 timesBeen thanked: 1581 times
Cross-trainers or low top hhiking shoes are the most comfortable both for walking and for driving. They come in girly colors and if you notice, many girls wear them for everyday casual outings.
- January 21, 2022 at 8:38 am #613968DuchessRegistered On: January 1, 2022Topics: 15Replies: 277Has thanked: 99 timesBeen thanked: 1113 times
I have bought ankle boots with block heel. As time goes on i wiill purchase more practical footwear.
For now i just wish to get outside en femme. No make up or wig, until I feel more confident and comfortable.
- January 19, 2022 at 12:31 pm #613495Angela BoothLadyRegistered On: August 1, 2020Topics: 9Replies: 1007Has thanked: 3745 timesBeen thanked: 4686 times
Well Michelle it is cold outside. A pair of ankle boots with a bit of a grippy sole would be appropriate. Have you a Primark over there or is it Penneys? They have some nice Chelsea boots for around 15 euros. They also do gloves so go in and fill your boots!
- January 19, 2022 at 1:44 pm #613520
- January 18, 2022 at 8:28 pm #613318Carla RobertsLadyRegistered On: July 28, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 60Has thanked: 132 timesBeen thanked: 311 times
Shoes! A girl can’t have too many! Well, maybe if you have more than your wife, than could be a problem. But truthfully, while my shoe collection is generous, I tend to stick to a few favorites, depending on the season, and most are pretty casual, and comfortable. Sandals and flats for spring and summer, and boots and booties for colder weather. My collection of classy and stylish heels are are hardly ever worn. These are, according to my wife, something I have because of a time when was I denied the chance to have and enjoy them. There is still something special about them, but I’ll try to forget that time I thought I would enjoy a night out in 5” heels, walking from the car to the bar on uneven streets, and thinking I was classy.
As with most women my age, dressing for comfort, shoes included is my usual choice.
- January 19, 2022 at 1:48 pm #613521
- January 18, 2022 at 7:35 pm #613308Requal JoanneLadyRegistered On: December 15, 2020Topics: 5Replies: 500Has thanked: 538 timesBeen thanked: 1662 times
- January 18, 2022 at 7:14 pm #613302Beth GreenLadyRegistered On: February 24, 2021Topics: 30Replies: 588Has thanked: 7464 timesBeen thanked: 3214 times
I wear flats or kitten heels for summer walks. I can do four or five miles in them. For winter walks ankle boots are best but I will only do one or two miles. Warmer and sturdy on less than ideal surfaces. I have no problems driving with them either. If I have to go somewhere in inclimate weather I wear nice warm thigh high boots. I can even shovel snow wearing them.
- January 18, 2022 at 4:00 pm #613269DuchessRegistered On: January 1, 2022Topics: 15Replies: 277Has thanked: 99 timesBeen thanked: 1113 times
Everyone seems to agree that ankle boots are way forward.
Can i drive easy enough in them ?
I am not tring to look sexy, just a woman out for a walk. Which is exactly what it woll be anyways.
Love you lots
- January 18, 2022 at 8:11 pm #613314Tara JeaneLadyRegistered On: December 12, 2020Topics: 21Replies: 340Has thanked: 2194 timesBeen thanked: 1822 times
I have several pairs of ankle boots. I have fur (fake) trimmed flats (they’re booties, but more like a tennis shoe sole) that are some of the most comfy shoes I own (got them at Costco), a black pair with about a 1/2″ heel, a gray pair with 1″ heels and another black pair with 2″ heels. All of them zip on the side, are adorable and a piece of cake to walk or drive in. You can’t go wrong!
I also have some over the calf boots with a 4 1/2″ heel and 1″ platform that are SUPER cute, but take more practice to walk in (which is why the 2″ heels are so easy now). I certainly wouldn’t recommend them for long walks, but I’ve driven in them and it wasn’t hard.
Have fun and good luck!!
*kisses* tara 🙂
- January 18, 2022 at 3:50 pm #613268Michelle McQueenLadyRegistered On: June 14, 2021Topics: 24Replies: 1236Has thanked: 7584 timesBeen thanked: 6132 times
Ankle boots are the way to go but you can also go with womens trainers or as some call them tennis shoes. Maybe not so sexy but you could even go with womens rubber boots in a nice color. Flats may not be suitable in outside in nasty weather. Have fun!
- January 18, 2022 at 3:45 pm #613267Ashley KonnersLadyRegistered On: August 15, 2020Topics: 38Replies: 493Has thanked: 1797 timesBeen thanked: 2364 times
- January 18, 2022 at 2:17 pm #613237Celeste StarreLadyRegistered On: June 26, 2018Topics: 49Replies: 1378Has thanked: 382 timesBeen thanked: 5051 times
This time of year where I live (Maine USA). I go with either brown or black leather knee high boots with a 2″ block heel. They were made in Canada so are very warm and water resistant. If things are real snowy or icy I have black leather knee high boots with a two inch wedge heel with a nice stable tread that are more water proof.
- January 18, 2022 at 2:26 pm #613243DuchessRegistered On: January 1, 2022Topics: 15Replies: 277Has thanked: 99 timesBeen thanked: 1113 times
Boots are definitely on my agenda, but not just yet.
It will be my first time going outside en femme and i havent even walked in high heels yet either.
I forgot to mention, but i have a clutch bag too, so the only thing missing from the outfit is shoes.
- January 18, 2022 at 1:47 pm #613227Alice UnderwireLadyRegistered On: September 16, 2019Topics: 92Replies: 5044Has thanked: 7274 timesBeen thanked: 12808 times
- January 18, 2022 at 2:30 pm #613246DuchessRegistered On: January 1, 2022Topics: 15Replies: 277Has thanked: 99 timesBeen thanked: 1113 times
Thank you so so much,I forgot all about gloves.
What colour do you think will go with a burgundy top and coat ?
I will look for a hat and gloves combo set.
I cant afford too many shoes/boots at the minute
- This reply was modified 4 months ago by Michelle Doherty.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.