Tagged: , ,

Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

So new to this and wanting to know how to date. Thank you.

Welcome Sierra!

Welcome, Sierra! There are (or seem to be) a lot of crossdresser sites that focus on hookups. I don’t know if I would trust any of them like I trust these girls. Good luck, dear!

That’s a good question.Was wondering that myself.

Hello

Sierra,

Crossdresser Heaven is a support group for crossdressers and transgender individuals.  It is not a dating or hook up site.  While there are some forum posts that discuss this topic, it is not the primary purpose of the site.  Take some time to explore that site, specifically the forums.  Perhaps, you will find the information that is helpful.

MacKenzie Alexandra

Anonymous

[postquote quote=373921]
      ya i think the app youre looking for is grindr this isnt a dating site lol

Hi Sierra,

Welcome to the site.

Alice

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Welcome Sierra and welcome.  While CDH is not a dating site as such, there are many things to explore here and support for all.  Look around, there is so much here to enjoy.

Stevie

Siobhan
      Lady

Tvchix.com in the uk is a dating site.  I came here because that wasn’t what I was long for.

Hi Sierra, Teralynn here! Welcome to CDH! A site designed to support crossdressing people and their significant others if they have any. As others have already stated it is not a darting site per se, but having said all that could you possibly meet someone on here that you would possibly want to date and plan a future with? Well anything is possible but a lot of our crossdressing people are already married, love their spouses and don’t want to cheat on them. Although I haven’t taken a poll, I would venture a guess that a lot of other members are more attracted to women and would rather have an accepting and supportive wife as a significant other! Your odds then would be much better on another site if dating is your primary reason for joining CDH! However before you delete your profile info and leave the site swearing to never come back, look around and explore it for a little. Crossdressing people just like people all over the world need friends who have a common interest to talk to, share experiences with and get tips and advice. You just might stay and remain active on the site! After all who are you going to tell about a magical date you just had? Who better than a close CDH friend you send a private message to. If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?