Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello. After I told my friend about me crossdressing I started to want an intimate relationship with him.
      However I myself am straight, he is too and even has a girlfriend.I would love to meet a girl that understands and supports me crossdressing,however for some reason I want to have just an inmate relationship with my male straight friend.He may have a gf but said to me that he could still date a crossdresser. Lately I’ve been thinking about it and I’m so confused.I assume I can’t call myself straight anymore. Any suggestions on whats going on?

I’m speaking from my experience since joining this site. I have learned not to put myself in categories. You feel what you feel. Str8 or any other combo as long as someone is happy.

I would tell you to be careful and consider both out comes. I hope it goes great but what if it doesn’t. Interesting side questions. What’s your plan if yall hook up? Can you see yourself with a BF? You dont have to give all the secrets but how intimate?

🧚‍♀️💃

Hi Jessica. Blurred Lines, for sure. Know that you are alone with this. Since starting down the wonderful CD path I, like so many others, have come upon many other revelations regarding both my gender and sexuality. One of biggest goals is to happy within ourselves and acceptance. Be Happy in life. In any of those changes that I’ve endeavoured to try so far I have had positive outcomes, even a couple OMG’s. That being said, with the power of choice comes the possibility of consequences. Put some serious thought into your actions, weigh the options, and move ahead accordingly.

Hello Jessica.  Life can be confusing can’t it. I just wanted to mention that comments are very close to violating CDH rules under the sex clause. Please try to be less explicit. Good luck and hopefully some of our girls may have advice for you. Thanks sweetie.

Dame Veronica

hi Jessica. sometimes in life you dont know where you are heading. for example if you asked me at eight years old would I become a cross dresser, assuming I knew what one was, I would never have believed it. I suppose there can be cases where a man dresses up as a woman and then feels that she wants to pursue the activity further than just wearing clothes and make-up.  I think you are just looking for activity with your male friend from a womans point of view. this doesn’t necessarily make you non-straight. ive had to be careful with my words here as I too dont want to violate any rules, however, I hope you understand what i’m getting at.

fiona xxx

Hey Jessica, I agree with Fiona, this may be a case of your feminine side wanting to play itself out more fully.

Have you considered the possibility of just hanging out with your friend as a female instead of something that you may regret?

If he is open to this maybe arrange something such as maybe a movie night while you dress and go from there, intimacy can be on many levels that could still satisfy any urge to be more female in day to day life?

Mx

I do hope you find some guidance from the helpful girls replies, I believe your feelings and topic are very relevant and warrant discussion. I fully appreciate the desire to keep terms to a PG rating so that this doesn’t become just another chaotic pick up site. As for Gruntwolfs over zealous censorship (again) I reread your forum and dont see any explicit terms being used. Thoughts from others?

Thank you everyone for the replies so far. I knew about the rules to keep things in a more *censored* way so I tried my best not to use too many phrases.As for the topic, I still haven’t shown myself to him and maybe like Fiona and Mandy said it would be a good idea to do normal stuff instead..I really never thought about this and will look forward to it, however it will be hard to actually show myself in front of him. I would still be happy to receive replies, this site is great <3

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Relationship Advice’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?