• This topic has 22 replies, 18 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

at times when I feel very girlie and naughty I like to see if I can attract attention of women/men. At the mall, for example, I walk around with the two top buttons of my blouse open so a bit of lace on my bra is visible. Young girl usually ignaore this, bot some say wow, are you wearing a bra!!! Older women will just smile, some will say my bra is showing so button up. I like it best when women stop me to ask where I bought the bra so they could get one too.
      Once a woman asked if I’d help her find a bra just like mine.
      Has anyone else had similar experiences?
      be well and stay girlie…Paula

Anonymous
      Lady

You must be very passable to get that level of attention.

I’ll never have these experiences, they just make fun  at my cane.  LOL.        You are all a bunch of vixens, and I love it!!

Patty Phose
      Duchess

A few times while out shopping in femme mode, I was wearing pantyhose with shorts shorts and platform wedge heels. Girls told me I had nice legs and they liked my shoes. A few times I was asked it the pantyhose I was wearing was what I was buying. The first time that happened, I panicked and hurried away, leaving the pantyhose I was going to buy behind.

The next time that happened, I was just as panicked but didn’t run off. I talked about the pantyhose I liked to wear. After a couple of more times, I began hoping I would get compliments and get to talk about girly things.

Anonymous

Honestly, I feel uncomfortable with the idea of taking actions with the intent of trying to grab attention and/or provoke a response. It feels like an imposition on others or exhibitionism. I do what I can to blend in as a transwoman, to not really be noticed at all, and certainly not to seek attention.

Thanks for your thought. I will think on it. It shouldn’t be all about me…my crossdressing challenges them and it may bother them more than the trill of my femininity elates me.

I am not passable so I want to get that out first.  One evening I was out buying some new pantyhose, panties and a few other items and I took them to the cashier to pay for them. She looked at me and said love to see you in these.  I said thank you, paid and left.  You just never know.

Those little “I know, and I’m a friend” comments are awesome.

J J
      Lady

I know the feeling, but have never had the experiences you have had. I do some subtle showing off, meaning just normal, everyday wardrobe malfunctions like a popped button, or a slightly too sheer shirt/blouse, et cetera. I have never had a comment, other then from my wife who just says my button has popped, or my bra is showing.

I’ll preface this by saying I’m single.

But to answer your question, YES, but it’s not for a date. Attention, getting hit on, for me, is simply used as validation that perhaps I succeeded in my goal. I admit, it’s also fun getting compliments.

This is also an area I believe being born male has a huge advantage… I know exactly what most men are thinking as soon as I walk in the door. From where they’re going to position themselves to get a view, to making a mental excuse to be near you in some way, to what action or look will take their breath away. I use all those things in my favor. LOL.

Fiona Black
        Baroness - Annual

Carmen,

Like you, I don’t mind getting attention and compliments from others when I am out & about. I consider it validation of all the time, effort and money spent trying to emulate a woman. And yes it is certainly a big plus to be able to read men’s minds and know what they are thinking.

Exactly!!!!

In my younger years of masculinity and trying to understand the world of women, I’d hear a woman say “I don’t doll up for men, I doll up for myself because it makes me feel good.” Back then, I never really knew what that meant… I figured, that’s BS, you do it for picking up on dudes.

Now, I know the meaning behind it. Yes, it could be construed in either direction depending on context… but so much of that phrase has true meaning now.

Anonymous
        Lady

You should teach us some more of your tricks.

Thanks for the tip. At times I love that attention too so I am going to try the bra exposure myself

I freely confess that I wear low cut and backless short dresses and halter tops and mini-skirts – especially those that reveal my firm and shapely derrière – to make boys’ and girls’ heads turn. (And a little red dress unfailingly does the trick!) Be honest: who doesn’t enjoy compliments, longing looks and free drinks? The only downside – you can’t control who’s attracted to you. I now have greater sympathy for what women have to endure, being placed in the undesirable position of having to repeatedly say increasingly firm “no’s” to unwanted advances.

As a frighteningly passable older CD. I sometimes push the envelope. I have created a true to life online presence that generates quite a few comments. Unfortunately, most are sexual and unappealing. I have no problem with expressing my female persona in almost any situation. I don’t flirt intentionally, but I have been ‘hit on’ a few times.

Roberta Broussard
      Duchess - Annual

I am older and not that attractive. However, I have had a few times where I received very flirtatiously long looks from others. I must admit I loved it. It was so validating to me in my efforts to be presentable. Also have had women come up very close to compliment me on something I was wearing. It was very personable and gratifying for me to be so accepted. I don’t fool everyone, not by any stretch of the imagination. So those heartwarming times are very rewarding to me.

J J
        Lady

I bag to differ on “not that attractive”. Judging by your pictures, you are a very attractive mature woman.Many of us here are past are prime, but that does not mean we are not attractive in our own way.

My wife has always been a good looking woman even though she has many of her fathers features, giving her a slightly masculine look. Now passed 60, she is not the 25 year old I married, but she is a very attractive and mature woman that I still love to watch walk across a room, and can still turn heads when she wears a bikini.

While I love looking at an attractive young woman, I have always had a soft spot for mature women. Looks are great, but wisdom and experience are far better.

Me too.  My SO may not squeeze into anything remotely considered a bikini, but  I  still love walking behind her, still has those cute, tight buns ( nowadays little bigger) that I marveled over 55 years ago.

I’m with JJ on her response, people you notice you for being a lovely woman.

Kelly Lee
      Duchess - Annual

I am what I call glance passable so I guess I’m lucky in some ways. I do like to dress to get noticed (which is way too easy). Nothing to sexy or so, just painted nails, nice skirt and heels is many times enough. I do get “nice coat”,”nice boots” and just today I got a very spontaneous “nice nails” from a store clerk (I think she said it out loud without thinking) as she noticed them when I gave her some stuff.

I have come to wonder if GGs comment on each others the same way or if it’s because they see I’m CD and don’t want to say anything bad about it.

/kelly

Anonymous

I was buying some fishnet tights at the supermarket plus groceries etc, the cashier picked them to scan them and just said you will look great in these and love to see. I was so stunned I didn’t reply, made my day though.

Oh my Paula I wore yesterday my black push up bra which created great cleavage and my blouse buttoned just enough to show it off. I felt so girlie and know ppl did take notice eventhough nothing was said. It made me feel like a real woman now. So happy

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?