Viewing 17 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

So this has been something swimming in my head for a while now. I’ve been enjoying my Jessica time that I e been getting (not a lot of it, but it works) at first I thought it was like a drug effect, I get to be Jessica on days I’m not working.

I’ve started feeling more and more like I want to be more womanly. Hell I’d love to be Jessica full-time. Yet I’ve been finding myself under dressing more and more. I’vestarted looking at my hair, wanting it to be longer, sleeping enfemme, etc.

On the days I get to be Jessica I feel more comfortable, more relaxed. Like this is who I want to be. When I’m in male mode, I’m more tense, more nervous.

Yet, I’m wanting to be more womanly everyday. Is this something that’s normal, or is it that I want to be a woman?

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

Once you get a taste of your womanly self and how pleasent it is, you just want more,do more, be her more
      best of luck to you jessica

. Cassie

Hi Jessica,

Great that you are having a little girl time.    As Cassie says one enjoys the less stressful girl time and wants more.  I hope you can enjoy more Jessica time.

Alice

That’s a hard question for some…
      For me, I love dressing and presenting as a woman. But while I would not be upset if I woke up as a woman tomorrow, I’m not so sure actually being a woman is what I want.
      So I say enjoy your girl time. If you want more, do it more. You won’t ever know until you embrace it.

I think that some may want to ne a woman, but it it completely normal. I feel wonderful when dressed!
      Fredrika Jones

Syndee
      Lady

As with most the ladies here I feel the same way to an extent. Due to my job I have to present as a man Monday-Friday. I look forward to being able to come home and be Syndee. I have not gone out in public other than a drive here or there but am getting closer and closer everyday. I think that as you grow and get to be dressed more you find out who you are. I would say it is normal for you to want to be more womanly. I know that I don’t have any plans on transitioning anytime soon or maybe at all but it doesn’t mean I don’t look forward to when I do get a chance to dress up.

I don’t get near enough time with Lorraine, but I agree, it’s like a drug.  As a working stiff I often left work hurting and would stop at the local watering hole.  I could physically feel the difference drink 2 .  I had bad ankle pain. Relief Literally  flowing through me.   Lorraine is much the same,I feel a total calmness and contentment dressing with her.  If I wear  her  to bed, I sleep better and longer.  Who needs anything else!

Anonymous

The only way to get the answer to this question is to spend weeks/months/years in self inquiry.

My initial thought was of course you want to be a woman…why on earth not!!! But try to determine if you are serious. Go out in girl mode, do everyday activities and meet people, including your friends. If it still feels right, you have your answer.

Julie
      Lady

Okay Jessica here is my tip hun. Oh great name by the way girlfriend! It is normal to want to be more womanly hun. I myself only see in my wall mirror a beautiful woman as long as I am fully dressed honey. So I understand what you mean. I only wanna be a woman now a days myself so I plan on transitioning. So therefore take a page from my book. It’s your mind and body. So be a woman and enjoy it sweetie. If you get to a point like mine then go and transition girlfriend.

Hi Jessica

Great feeling isn’t it.
      You ask if it is normal, what is normal?Would you rather be normal or extraordinary? I think it is not an uncommon feeling here.

You are you. So you don’t conform  with outdated antiquated gender stereotypes. There is nothing wrong with you being you, doing others no harm, it’s societal expectations and preconceptions about gender, dictating how a man should be, dress, act, present, that are the problem.

B x

Janet Woodham
      Duchess - Annual

You have captured exactly how I feel Jessica. Thank you!

Kathleen
      Duchess

Normal is a setting on a washing machine. You gotta be you! I know that being more womanly is something I strive for every day I hope the same for you. Take care

K

Nancy
      Lady

Jessica, I’m not a good person to ask about normal, I’m pretty far from what most people consider normal. But for me, the more I experience of my feminine side, the more I want. Unfortunately, I have to balance those desires with the terror in my mind of fitting into society as myself. I rarely get “fully” dressed up. I’m usually just this strange mix of masculine and feminine, but try to push my limits in small, subtle ways. I think we each need to find our own normal, and my normal may not be the same as anyone else’s.
      Wear what makes you happy, be yourself.

Nancy

J J
      Lady

What is “normal” anyway? You need to be you, so take your time and explore these new feelings and see where they take you. Only you can decide who you are. Others may help with experiences and advice, but others are not you. I do not want to be more womanly, I just like to dress en femme, but that is just me, my “normal”, not yours.

Enjoy the experiences, take your time and just enjoy being you.

Patty Phose
      Duchess

I get these femme desires to be wearing pantyhose, heels and a short dress. It’s like a hunger I want or need to satisfy. I slip into some pantyhose, I’m feeling rushes of excitement. I slip on some heels. I’m experiencing feelings of pleasure. I put on my bra. Euphoria and pleasure has washed over me. I put my breastforms in my bra. The pleasure and euphoria get stronger. I slip on a dress. I’m in like an out of body euphoric pleasure trip. I put on my wig looking in a mirror. These intense waves of pleasure and euphoria begin to swirl within me. I feel totally different then I did a few minutes ago.

I step back and view my whole self in the mirror. I go through some kind of spiritual and emotional orgasm for lack of a better description. These feeling seem to say with me the entire time I’m dressed. They fade, come back and explode. That’s where I think my nerve and fear lies. When I begin to feel that rush and excitement, I get bolder and less timid. When that euphoria and pleasure starts to build, I’m at my boldest. I’m going to try on and buy those shoes. I’m going to walk through that large group of people. I’m going up those escalators. I’m going to buy those pantyhose, bras and panties. The pleasure and euphoria builds. It gets more and more intense.

I tried on and bought those shoes with people watching me. I walked through that large group of people. Everyone saw me. I’m wearing pantyhose, heels and a short dress. I seem to be the only girl dressed like that. I want to show off my legs in pantyhose. I want to give them a close look. Hopefully close enough where they could see the mesh. I get on an escalator and go to the top. When I get off, I saw people behind me. I know they saw my legs in pantyhose up close. I bought that pantyhose, bras and panties, standing in line with other people. Did they notice me? Did they see what I was buying?

This is where those euphoric pleasures build up. When I did what I wanted to do is when I feel that orgasmic rush and thrill. It’s very nutty, even crazy. Maybe it’s not even a way to feel more womanly, but it seems to be my way. I know of no other way to feel like that.

Leonara
        Ambassador

Patty, I am with you totally in your first paragraph..you  are an inspiration for me to experience the next paragraphs “ When that euphoria and pleasure starts to build, I’m at my boldest. I’m going to try on and buy those shoes. I’m going to walk through that large group of people”.

Thank you Patty for sharing…
        Warmest regards, Leonara

Patty Phose
          Duchess

Thanks Leonara. I look back and think that was crazy stuff. I wonder how I could be that into it and love it so much. There was a lot of fear, but incomparable thrills and excitement. Somewhere it all seemed to balance out. I’m glad these days that I’m not as intense and obsessive.

For me, I’m as normal as you are. I feel so much more relax once I’m in fem mode. When I’m in male mode I am so uptight it’s hard to relax. One thing I started doing is wear clear nail polish, just on my thumbs. The nails have a problem of splitting in winter time so I place a coat or two on each. It keeps my mind in check. If anyone says anything they can see the split! It’s a “me” thing I know. But it helps, along with undressing and any Lisa time a can get.

Jessica, I am going to send you a friendly warning. Mentally prepare yourself, what you’re experiencing suggests to me that you are on the transgender end of the spectrum as opposed to just being a crossdresser. What that means is, these feelings are never going to go away, but only become stronger.

I wish you all the best on this new journey, I’m on that path already.

Hugs,

Ms. Lauren M

Makes sense, I’ve realized that though about 11yrs ago. Granted I thought it was just pink fog.
        Honestly, I’m ok if these feelings get stronger. It feels right to me, I wouldn’t mind embracing it.

Jessica, it is almost inevitable. After so many years, i fell less and less masculine, even though I have managed without hrt or anything else but dressing, developing my feminine look and mannerisms. I react to almost everything in a more emotional and feminine way. Sometimes I can’t even remember what it is like to live as a man. Strange.

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?