- This topic has 13 replies, 13 voices, and was last updated 3 weeks ago by Anonymous.
- August 25, 2020 at 4:59 pm #377715Katie TurnParticipantRegistered On: August 3, 2017Topics: 14Replies: 36Has thanked: 172 timesBeen thanked: 259 times
- August 28, 2020 at 5:41 am #378482AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 35Replies: 473Has thanked: 1230 timesBeen thanked: 1368 times
Katie I can’t believe you’re just experimenting with lipstick now I’ve been wearing lipstick since I was like five six years old I could give myself a full makeover by 8 and was I think it looked pretty good all I can say is with your makeup is practice practice practice and practice again for you know if you’ll look totally beautiful 💋
- August 26, 2020 at 6:09 pm #378069BobbiParticipantRegistered On: September 13, 2018Topics: 26Replies: 1412Has thanked: 1525 timesBeen thanked: 3186 times
I use Maybelline super stay Matte Ink. (various colors).
My favorite is called “Pioneer” #20. It’s a classic red.
My second favorite is called “Artist” #120 It’s more Plum “ish”.
If you want something subtle, go with “Ruler” #80.
Available on Amazon, and just about everywhere else.
They wear like iron! They don’t come off until you TAKE it off, so there won’t be any jealous wives or girlfriends gunning for you (which is a big plus!).
For that, I recommend Neutrogena makeup remover cleansing towelettes.
They take it off immediately, & they are not harsh on your skin.
- August 26, 2020 at 4:24 pm #378044PY MarshallParticipantRegistered On: July 21, 2018Topics: 1Replies: 167Has thanked: 643 timesBeen thanked: 309 times
High Katie, practice with any lippy you feel like trying,El cheepo , just try any colour at any price . My wife taught me to do the mirror test . Pop your lipstick on ,with a very delicate hand and then step forward to the mirror and gently give it a kiss, you will then see the reflection,shape,structure and colour of your lips and you can slowly develop the lips from there to suit any makeup style and mood you choose ,please do not get frustrated as sometimes it can take a little time as there are many computations and many parts of our faces to style PY xx.
- August 26, 2020 at 3:37 pm #378031Edie MajeskiParticipantRegistered On: April 7, 2018Topics: 16Replies: 192Has thanked: 17 timesBeen thanked: 406 times
- August 26, 2020 at 2:03 pm #378014Mikayla WelshParticipantRegistered On: April 29, 2020Topics: 4Replies: 46Has thanked: 325 timesBeen thanked: 177 times
- August 26, 2020 at 2:10 pm #378015MollyParticipantRegistered On: October 22, 2018Topics: 2Replies: 217Has thanked: 1005 timesBeen thanked: 625 times
I use wet n wild lip gloss…its cheap and easier to apply than lipstick… would love to try better brands, but my wife is a bit sensitive about me using better makeup than her.
Perhaps this is a perfect excuse to get your wife better makeup first. Transparently sneaky, but fun regardless… 🙂
- August 26, 2020 at 9:29 am #377923Grace ScarlettParticipantRegistered On: July 26, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 97Has thanked: 556 timesBeen thanked: 421 times
Hi Katie honey….three words… practice, practice, practice….I’m a Rimmel girl ..nothing else, but no matter how much you read or how many videos you watch, lips come in so many shapes and sizes…it is you who will be applying it…..so go for it girl xx
- August 26, 2020 at 8:37 am #377905Caroline OBrienParticipantRegistered On: April 18, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 28Has thanked: 36 timesBeen thanked: 94 times
- August 26, 2020 at 8:14 am #377900
- August 25, 2020 at 10:57 pm #377779Laura LovettParticipantRegistered On: March 26, 2020Topics: 6Replies: 302Has thanked: 808 timesBeen thanked: 1217 times
I struggled with lipstick, then “discovered” the paint on alternative.
After watching demos live and on YouTube, talking to ladies whose lips I admired, having a professional makeup session – and a bit of trial and error (which is still ongoing!), I moisturise my lips, then put on a layer of collageen plumper.
Next, I define the shape and area with lip pencil.
The paint or stain is next – lipstick is very sensual, so I would do that next if going with lipstick, but it has a greater tendency to smudge, and it’s harder to be accurate.
The brush or pad that comes with the stain is brilliant for defining the cupid’s bow, and enhancing the lower lip – my favourite look is high bow “points”, and the lower lip drawn down, and not painted right into the corners – a kind of toned down 1920s look.
Once dry, a thin layer of stick lip gloss adds a lovely wet look. I’m not a massive fan of matte, but for a particular look, it’s fun.
I love experimenting with different colours, but gravitate to a shade or 2 darker than my natural lip colour.
Have fun – the practice itself is so enjoyable, if frustrating at times!
- August 25, 2020 at 5:33 pm #377720Katie TurnParticipantRegistered On: August 3, 2017Topics: 14Replies: 36Has thanked: 172 timesBeen thanked: 259 times
Thank you so much!
- August 25, 2020 at 5:18 pm #377719Lee Ann RakersParticipantRegistered On: August 18, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 405Has thanked: 583 timesBeen thanked: 1146 times
- August 25, 2020 at 5:11 pm #377716Kay AndersonParticipantRegistered On: June 1, 2020Topics: 14Replies: 404Has thanked: 2807 timesBeen thanked: 1982 times
I started out by buying Burt’s Bees lip shimmer at the grocery store in the cosmetic aisle. It goes on easy and looks very nice. You can go on youtube and look up videos on applying lipstick. There are many videos for crossdressers showing how to apply makeup.
I wanted to add that there is a link to a video for beginner’s makeup with this site:
- This reply was modified 3 weeks ago by Kay Anderson. Reason: wanted to add info
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.