• This topic has 12 replies, 12 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello!

I’m really wanted to wear lipstick.  Each time I try it doesn’t look too good!  Any tips? Brands? How to apply?

Thanks to this wonderful community!

Katie!

Anonymous

I started out by buying Burt’s Bees lip shimmer at the grocery store in the cosmetic aisle. It goes on easy and looks very nice. You can go on youtube and look up videos on applying lipstick. There are many videos for crossdressers showing how to apply makeup.

I wanted to add that there is a link to a video for beginner’s makeup with this site:

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/video-sessions/videos/makeup-for-beginners-jessica-blackler/?utm_source=Crossdresser+Heaven&utm_campaign=298ec98336-RSS_EMAIL_CAMPAIGN&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_f62764bdaf-298ec98336-193234488

I’m going to go to ULTA and hoping they can do something for me.

Scared, but anxious to learn something.

Lee Ann

Thank you so much!

I struggled with lipstick, then “discovered” the paint on alternative.

After watching demos live and on YouTube, talking to ladies whose lips I admired, having a professional makeup session – and a bit of trial and error (which is still ongoing!), I moisturise my lips, then put on a layer of collageen plumper.

Next, I define the shape and area with lip pencil.

The paint or stain is next – lipstick is very sensual, so I would do that next if going with lipstick, but it has a greater tendency to smudge, and it’s harder to be accurate.

The brush or pad that comes with the stain is brilliant for defining the cupid’s bow, and enhancing the lower lip – my favourite look is high bow “points”, and the lower lip drawn down, and not painted right into the corners – a kind of toned down 1920s look.

Once dry, a thin layer of stick lip gloss adds a lovely wet look. I’m not a massive fan of matte, but for a particular look, it’s fun.

I love experimenting with different colours, but gravitate to a shade or 2 darker than my natural lip colour.

Have fun – the practice itself is so enjoyable, if frustrating at times!

Love Laura

Try lip gloss, its cheap and easy to practice with.

Anonymous

I love L’Oreal lipsticks, I own about 10.

Since they don’t break the bank I buy one and if it doesn’t suit I treat myself to another one!!

Practice makes perfect and have fun!!

Caroline

Anonymous

Hi Katie honey….three words… practice, practice, practice….I’m a Rimmel girl ..nothing else, but no matter how much you read or how many videos you watch, lips come in so many shapes and sizes…it is you who will be applying it…..so go for it girl xx

I use wet n wild lip gloss…its cheap and easier to apply than lipstick… would love to try better brands, but my wife is a bit sensitive about me using better makeup than her.

Molly
        Duchess

[postquote quote=378014]

Perhaps this is a perfect excuse to get your wife better makeup first.   Transparently sneaky, but fun regardless… 🙂

-Molly

Edie Majeski
      Baroness

I find using a lip brush to apply lipstick is easier. It give you more control.

High Katie, practice with any lippy you feel like trying,El cheepo , just try any colour at any price . My wife taught  me to do the mirror test . Pop your lipstick on ,with a very delicate hand and then step forward to the mirror and gently give it a kiss, you will then see the reflection,shape,structure  and colour  of your lips  and you can slowly develop  the lips  from there to suit any makeup  style  and mood you choose ,please do not get frustrated as sometimes it can take a little time as there are many computations and many parts of our faces to style PY xx.

Anonymous

Katie I can’t believe you’re just experimenting with lipstick now I’ve been wearing lipstick since I was like five six years old I could give myself a full makeover by 8 and was I think it looked pretty good all I can say is with your makeup is practice practice practice and practice again for you know if you’ll look totally beautiful 💋

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?