Viewing 38 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

You have the house to yourself all day. You have planned an amazing day of dressing. You have on your sexiest dress, your highest heels, and have done your best job ever on your make-up. As you are walking around the house imagining the perfect day you have planned, you hear a knock at your front door…..

Pick your favorite answer and share your own in the chat. Have some fun with it!

Ash

Gwyneth
      Lady

I picked my favorite. Guess which!

Gwyn

Lol. I hope you have a good time Gwyneth. What is his name?

Ash

Gwyneth
          Lady

THAT all depends on which one is home at the time!!

Besides running down to the basement, I could answer the door with candy in my hand “Happy Halloween!”

Actually, it might not be a problem at all. Might be a good test to see how well you pass. Answer the door, and see what kind of a reaction you get. If you get a lot of “ma’ams” you’ve done good!

Way to step up Kris.  I like your style!

Ash💋

Hi Ash there are not many yummy guys living in my street,

And i have to drive my wife everywhere and go and pick her up because she can’t drive and we don’t have a bus service so it can’t be her,

I suppose i could open the door and just bluff it out and pretend i don’t speak the lingo i could say I’m from Spain but knowing my luck he would speak to me in perfect Spanish, lol X

I could always say nice to see you Ash you here conducting another poll X

Hugs Rozalyn X

Mmm…very interesting Roz.  I like your analysis, you think on your feet.  Thanks for the response!

Ash💋

I’ve had to think on my feet a lot of times in the past Ash, especially when my wife has seen something untoward on my phone, like there’s a lot of things on here about guy’s dressing up like women, I’ve had to do a lot of bluffing and say i don’t know what this is all about, i suppose one day i will have to tell her the truth and come out to her,

Hugs Rozalyn X

Anonymous

WARNING: This response contains sarcasm and humor.

Good one, Ashley! 😁 I’m amused by the top three responses, what with all the hetero crossdressers on here. 😉 Just kidding. In all honesty, my response was the one currently sitting at the top. ☺️

As a matter of fact, maybe I wrote that one on the TG Fiction site.

Gwyneth
        Lady

I do live dangerously. Even in this forum!

An aspiring author, interesting.  Thanks for the response!

Ash💋

Anonymous

On a recent evening, my wife was staying over with her mother in the hospital, giving me ample opportunity to dress. Well, I ordered pizza and met the female delivery driver at the door in a t-shirt blouse, leggings and platform sandals. Not full-blown crossdressed, but obvious. It was fun and exciting, not to mention, the first time anyone had seen me wearing womenswear in my own home.

Dear Ashley
      Very funny, I can’t stop to laugh….think about you questions

Sure I would have thought OMG that I forgot to lock the door, but at the same time FedEx wouldn’t have been bad with some new clothing and a pair of wigs.

XOXOX from Italy
      Greta ❤️

Greta, I am glad I made you laugh. Thanks for the great response!

Ash 💋

You missed out the option of “I hope it’s that sexy GIRL from across the street”…  I think I would be so, so terrified that that any form of rational thought would be straight out of the window.  Mind, if I didn’t find my life dissolving before my very eyes, I’d just love the thought of how I was going to see things in the next few days… Mmmmmm……

On the other hand, the pizza delivery guy (or girl as far as I want to fantasise)… surely she should be delivering a Chinese or Indian meal instead?  Honestly, ladies – GET REAL!  What do we all want?  (Actually, that’s a daft question, n’est pas?  Everyone wants a curry!!!)  Love you all:  Holly.

Holly, Thanks for the input. I see at least two possible questions from your reply. Your a peach 🍑.

Ash 💋

Only two questions?  I wish my life was that simple!!!  Love you:  Holly.

Rayna Carlian
      Duchess

my Fedex guy just plops the boxes and runs back to the truck…

I struggled to choose between “MMMMM I read about this on the TG fiction site” and “Oh I hope it’s the cute guy from across the street”….

I went with TG fiction… just because….

Have fun out there,

xoxo

Rayna

Rayna, we must have the same FEDEX guy, lol. Thanks for your analysis!

Ash 💋

Dawn Judson
      Ambassador

HIDE!

Gwyneth
        Lady

You can run, but you can’t hide. Foolish old saying — sure you can hide!

Love it Dawn! Hopefully, they will go away, lol.

Ash💋

Not in the options but I would just hide away from windows and be quiet. On second thoughts probably peep through the drapes at the driveway to see who it is. All the delivery people just leave packets on the door step or by the garage. Probably a religious organization or political canvasser. Best, Marlene.

I understand Marlene, I always have to peek too!

Ash💋

ChloeC
      Duchess

Love the choices.  But in reality, my spouse wouldn’t knock on the door as about 99.9% of the time, we both enter through the garage by car with the auto opener and the chain pully. That’s the sound I’m not fond of. If someone were to knock on our door, I’d just ignore it, which I’ve actually done in the past. I mean, I’d glance out a ‘distant’ window, but I’d never answer the door. I’d also probably have mentioned to ‘friends’ that I’ll be gone too, so nobody of importance to me should be there.

Worse comes to worse, and we forgot to lock the doors and someone actually entered like a totally unexpected family member who doesn’t know about me (I mean our closest family lives like 500+ miles away!), I’d grab some drabs and duck into the closest ‘powder’ room probably with the shower…and scrub like there’s no tomorrow.

Hugs, ChloëC

Heads up move with the shower, Chloe!

Ash💋

Anonymous

If I look that good, I’m going to open the door! Whether he reads me or not doesn’t matter, it’s not like he’s someone I care about or have any interest in, so his opinion doesn’t really matter. All that matters is that I’m having a wonderfully femme day, I feel good, and I’m not going to let anyone ruin it for me!

Hugs,

Holly

Could make it better, great attitude Holly!

Gail
      Lady

PANIC

That can be fun, sometimes and sometimes not so much!

Ash💋

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

I picked number one, but I would be checking the camera from my hiding place!

💕Lara

Hiding is a popular and prudent call.  Thanks Lara!

Ash 💋

Jackie
      Ambassador

Definitely picked “I hope it’s the sexy guy from across the street.” What more could a girl all dressed up hope for at 8:00 a/m!

Anonymous
      Lady

I said I hope its the LBD I ordered. If its the delivery driver or those pesky evangelicals then I would open the door as Michelle and give them something to talk about. Of course around these parts I could get a burning cross in my front yard.

Packages are always nice.  Talk to a delivery guy, mmmm… maybe. Thanks!

Ash💋

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Fun poll, thanks.

Hugs, Liara

I am glad you enjoyed it!  Thanks,

Ash💋

Anonymous

I wear a longline bra and a retro girdle as a matter of course. When I’m at home, I usually just have a pair of shorts and a light t-shirt on, just in case anyone might catch sight of me through the window. If you’re in the same room as me, there’s no missing what I’m wearing under my feeble camouflage – light support stockings, stocking tops visible and occasionally the odd suspender, a distinct bust (I can fill a B-cup without any artificial help!) and bra straps showing through.

Somebody came to the door unexpectedly. When I looked out, it was somebody from the local water supply company. I have no idea what came over me, but I answered the door. It turns out it was nothing urgent – just a routine test of the water quality – but I invited him in and stood there in the kitchen making small talk when part of my mind was just thinking over and over “what the hell are you doing?”

He never batted an eyelid. I might as well have been wearing a three-piece suit. So either I got the least observant tradesman in the south of England or he’s just seen it all before.

Thanks Davina!  Intriguing story.  I appreciate your share.

Ash💋

I picked FedEx driver, I usually just don’t even answer the door, but if those high pressure solar panel, or cable tv sales people come to the door, I’ll let Julianna handle it.

You go girl! I am annoyed by those people too!

Ash💋

Hi girls, This poll is different and fun haha, my choice was: I hope it’s that sexy guy from across the street, because personally I thought it was the funniest situation of all the options haha, I can imagine what the scene would be like and I think that It would be very funny haha
      Greetings to all girls

I am glad you enjoyed the poll.  I agree that would be a very interesting scenario.

Ash💋

But would you go for it!? Best Marlene.

I would discreetly look out to see if it is him, and if it is indeed him, of course I would open it and see what it is that he occupies why not haha

I am sure he just wants to borrow a cup of sugar.

Ash💋

Revel
      Baroness

I live out in the country, and it’s kind of secluded so “I hope it’s that sexy guy from across the street” wasn’t an option for me. It honestly would depend upon who’s at the door. If it’s a nosy neighbor, panic. However, if it’s someone that I know who knows I’m a CD, relax. I’ve answered the door this way as Rev before. It was fun. If it was a sexy guy that I don’t know, it could be tempting to answer the door in femme mode. Haha.

So “OMG…I forgot to lock the door” is the closest one for me. 😉

Rev

Very tempting indeed Rev.

Ash💋

I was considering the same thing. Like I am visiting another city or area.

Very interesting, you have my mind thinking!

Ash💋

I selected “Mmmmm….I read about this on that TG fiction site.”
      Easily I could pen 20 paragraphs of the ideal sexy situation this would morph into once the door was opened – in my mind of course. Especially if there is more than 1 person standing at the door(think of the possibilities ladies)!!!!!! However, I don’t believe we are allowed to describe the exact details(with good reason) so….let your imagination wander! That is the fun aspect of a fantasy. Need more details….?

Blushes…April, you have peaked my interest.  I didn’t know you were and aspiring author.

Ash💋

Keep the polls coming Ashley. These are great!

Thanks April, I have a couple other ideas in mind already, lol.

Ash💋

I have one of those doorbell cameras. This really did happen to me about a week ago. I saw the Amazon driver walk away. My new red suede heels came just in time…they even fit.

I went with the plumber option because why the hell not!

Thea
      Lady

Thank you for this: A bit of humour very gratefully received! Nowadays I’m so engrossed in what I’ll finding on CDH, and taking so long to get dressed I’d never get to the door!

Hugs Gabby

[postquote quote=678793]
      “I’ve come round to have a look at your pipes, Miss”

“Oh I bet you have, sweetie”

It would be funny if the neighbor made some advances to me while I am enfemme ….. Since for some days my neighbor has been my cousin who is a homophical fascist; it would be a lot of fun, figuring out how it would end!
      I’m still laughing thinking of him groping my buttock and then with the same hand he would go in search of a vagina and instead find the surprise! 😁😁😁😁😁

I would hope it was a delivery, that he is cute…and that I can give him a special tip! 😉😉

I went for delivery guy, but depends on how confident I was. There are multiple prizes on offer, you have a new LBD, interacting with someone while dressed, and for me it’s the thrill of possibly being caught. Although I wouldn’t want to be caught and wouldn’t know what to do if it happened, the thrill of it possibly happening is something that keeps me on my toes (not just the high heels)

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

I chose “Other”.  Yeah I know that’s not an option.  Whatever.

I was expecting their knock.  I’d seen them yesterday canvassing the other side of the street.  The clean cut lads with the crisp white shirts and boring ties.  Saving the world one door at a time….

I wore black….all black.  The perfect contrast to their wholesomeness.  The dress was short.  Sunlight glistened the glossy fabric.  Garters skimmed the hemline.  Stilettos towered.  Dark makeup beckoned.  Long tresses framed ample decolletage.

Perfect.  Ready for the club….or something else.

I answered the door….martini in hand.  “Hello there….ah yes I see.  Would you like to come in….for a walk on the wild side?”  Jaws drop….a slight ripple betrays their innocence….their eyes fixated in awkward silence.

The shorter one stammers….”they didn’t warn us about this.”  The taller one stammers back….”she can’t be saved….we have to leave now!”

As they walk away I overhear the shorter one….”I’m the one that needs saving!”

/EA

Gwyneth
        Lady

You are such a hoot! There’s a movie playing in my head now!!!

What a stunning way of giving an answer – it wouldn’t matter if the guys were straight, bi or gay; they’d be totally knocked out and so, so SO under your spell!  Whooooo……

Chrissie Smith
      Baroness

I voted OMG I forgot to lock the door. I’ve bored you all with my upcoming week en femme in June. The family are away for ten days and I want everything to be just right but of course one just imagines potential problems. I’m thinking of keeping the curtains closed so that nobody can see me in my floral dress and makeup, tottering around in 4 inch heels.

But what if my caring neighbour saw the curtains and knocked to check I was ok? And if I didn’t answer would he call the emergency services?

I’m sure everything will be fine. I’ll try to stop worrying.

Hugs, Chrissie.

I’m really with you on this one Chrissie! Wifey will also be away for a week in June, so Helen can come out to play! We have blinds which I keep partly drawn. I keep the door locked, but wifey’s bestie, and our neighbours, have keys. And if they decided to see if I was ok it could be rather tiresome….

Much love

Helen xx

Chrissie Smith
          Baroness

Oh Helen, we have so much in common. I’m in my mid sixties, six foot tall,from Kent. I haven’t dressed in 35 years (wife also conservative and fiercely protestant) so a longer hiatus than you, and so this is a big deal for me. Unlike you I of course have no outfit or makeup so I’m having a thrilling time trying to choose a girly outfit.

Hope you have a fabulous time in June. Perhaps we could share our experiences, and even some pics?

Kisses, Chrissie.

Hi Chrissie

Hey, another Kent girl! Whereabouts are you? Happy to share experiences and photos. Feel free to PM me any time.

I’ve been steadily gathering my collection for about 5 years now, I have bursts of just buying loads of clothes, wigs, make up and everything! Luckily I have somewhere secure to store it where wifey never ventures. Think I have more clothes than she does!

This site is just so fab for chatting to people, and meeting up with those of us who sadly have to live permanently in the shadows.

Chat soon.

Much love

Helen xx

This literally happened to me recently when wifey was away. There I was, all happliy dressed and made up with nowhere to go, eating my curry (just for you Holly Marie – actually it was a Jalfrezi) and the bloody doorbell went.

Dogs were going mad, barking like crazy, curry and rice flying everywhere. S**t what do I do….panic!! Was it the neighbour – I’d locked the front door but they have a key…..and my car is there so they’d know I’m in! OMG…

Luckily it was just the postman (whatever happened to deliveries in the mornings) and eventually he left the parcel and went away. But now I have another dilemma. Do I go outside the front door to get the parcel? Unthinkable as Helen. But if I leave it there, nosey neighbour with the key might be curious….In the end left it there, finished my dinner and a nice glass of Rose, changed back and cleaned up then got the parcel.

But my heart rate was through the roof……

Much love

Helen xx

Mmmm…… Jalfrezi…… Just as long as we’re talking Mushroom (long, long time vegetarian here!) that’s the perfect level – not over the top but still so much like my new mini skirt – fantastically tasty and so, so hot…

Ooh not tried a mushroom one! I’m still a carnivore sadly, though I do have a twinge of guilt every time I eat meat! Prefer chicken to beef with curries though as long as its cooked properly and not steamed.

Love a good miniskirt too!

xxx

Not going to make any comments about eating meat; I always try to be subtle and on a totally different subject, I’m completely straight!!!  Mushrooms are the worlds greatest food (and while I have a slightly limited experience of them, I’m not including Magic Mushrooms in that) and the mere mention has me wanting to go out and get a pizza…  PIZZAS GO STRAIGHT TO MY (ALREADY OVERSIZED) TUMMY!  Ho, hum:  the diet can wait till next month, I suppose……  Holly XXX

Hey Holly I’m with you on the straightness! Just the dress ma’am please for me. Mmmm pizza… now you’re talking! xx

Anonymous

Great hypothetical!!
      To be honest, I wouldn’t think too much about it. If I had my makeup on and was fully dressed, I think I would be excited to be seen by somebody other than my wife. Every time I’ve been seen or dressed and gone out I felt great. There’s a certain type of feeling, of feeling beautiful and being seen. I some times go outside to be seen and don’t care how sees me.

Last Halloween I dressed up as a slutty French maid to hand out the trick or treat candy.  Then I realized my outfit was a little age inappropriate for kids, so I changed back to drab.

Lola Caprice
      Baroness

Looks like I’m in the majority, always anxiously awaiting our latest clothing purchase to arrive!  Fun poll!

💖Lola

“Oh no, I forgot the plumber is supposed to come and fix the sink.” Because it would give me the opportunity to talk like a parrot and recreate one of my favorite jokes.

I vary rarely get the house to myself. When i do. I enjoy it.

Pizza, yummy!

Ash💋

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

If they bring wings with that pizza I’d be putty in their hands, 😄

Interesting. Order your cross dressing supplies and get a free pizza. I would do business with that company.

Ash💋

Viewing 38 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?