Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I was dropped the bad news,wife wants a divorce and she called me on this.We are currently separated after I did finally come out to her as a crossdresser a couple weeks ago.My wife said she does not want a feminine husband in her life.It was not only this,we have been fighting a lot and did hit me twice.I had her arrested for domestic violence which she was convicted of serving her time.I thought it over and knew I deserved better.I am doing ok with this and now 6 years of marriage down the drain.

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

Sorry to hear that Monica! My marriage lasted about 14 years before ending for some of the same reasons!. The dressing wasn’t the ONLY thing but it was a big part of the reason for the split. But I had to be who I am and I to realized hat it was for the best. Now ten years later am exploring m gender issues further and will figure out where I need to be. Feel free to PM me anytime!

I am going to be much happier when it is over and do have a great lawyer on board.Luckily no kids with her.I don’t need to go through the abuse anymore as well.

Anonymous

Monica it sounds to me like that’s a situation you are better off out of. I don’t think it’s bad news, more like a ticket to freedom.

I’m glad you have good legal representation and I hope you are able to make the most of it.

Best wishes for what I know will be a happier future.

🙂

I am filing for divorce tomorrow and seeing my lawyer.She is coming back tonight to pick up her things.

sorry to hear about this Monica. I know what you are going through and I am the similar boat.I am 64 and came out to my wife of 32 years, 8 years ago. We have been separated twice, she has filed divorce papers twice and we have been back together for almost two years now and it has not been easy. I gave her lots of info when I came out which she read but I don’t think really took in.She has seen me dressed several times, been to my support group three times, likes the people, some have transitioned, some are parents of teens transitioning. I am out to my best friends, pastor, sisters and children (29, 24); all are OK with it just don’t dress around them.She told her family without my permission and I am not welcome there anymore. She has a hard time about me.I underdress daily, wear androgynous outer clothing which she seems to be ok with. There has been no intimacy since July 2015. She is bitching about the laser I had done all over during one of the separations and finds me no longer attractive sexually to her.However, she was never a real sexual person to begin with. Early February 2016 she moved to the spare bedroom.She knows my gender is partly fem, accepts me doing all the housework, cooking,laundry, etc., since retiring while she is still working. My clothes are in the closet along with lots of shoes in full view, not hidden and ears pierced. She continually goes through my dresser, closet, my side of the vanity looking for what I have bought since she last searched. I told her to stop this ask and I will tell/show her. She will not get counselling,I see a gender therapist.One in my support group is a pastor who transitioned while in the pulpit and remained married.She will not talk to them either for help/information or support.I am presently debating to also file divorce papers. 32 years is a lot to give up on and I am trying my best to work things out, it is hard when ones wife is not really listening to my hurts and pain of keeping everything hidden. She wants me back in the box that she considers male.I am not going back and told her so. It hurts to much to be in that box.She married me being a compassionate, caring, loving male and can’t understand that it is the partially fem brain that gives this. I do give her the male but also need to express the fem, this she can’t grasp.

Monica, Sorry to hear this but there is No excuse for violence. Good Luck
      Stacey S

Monica, I read your thread several times. There is no reason for Domestic Violence by either party. Domestic Violence and can also include Mental Violence and Abuse. This can cause many
      other issues. I, urge both partners to seek help and if not then the issue will grow to into bigger issues. Am thankful and I am sure many others here and other areas also. Have faced this issue. Good luck in your future endeavors.

Stacey S

Sarah
      Lady

I feel your pain, my SO is not accepting of any of it… 0%….we are still together, but I wonder if it wouldn’t be better to separate because we cause each other so much pain.

Good luck, Monica, God be with you.

Sorry to hear that Monica but maybe its for the best as you can be free. If you find another Love who accepts you as you are you’ll be very lucky and she will have best of both worlds hopefully.

Stacey s

karley delaware
      Baroness - Annual

Monica, really sorry to hear of your situation.  I can relate a little to the various forms of abuse, physical, mental etc. Not from my SO, she’s a darling.   Changing gears in life is hard. I wish you the best. All us girls here support you. This is a wonderful site and you are not alone.  Would love to give you a physical hug of support (my eyes are tearing up), because of the hurt and fear you may be feeling.

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Relationship Advice’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?