Tagged: 

Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Looking for our special type girls in Washington state I will be happy to fine them here send me a friend request I will.respoed  Thanks Loves

Hi Sarah, from a former Marysville girl living in Arizona. I don’t have much knowledge of any groups in your area since I was not dressing back then. However, I know of some very active groups just north of you in BC. If you want their names just drop me a private message. Hugs, Paulette PS: If you haven’t discovered it yet, you will love the premium outlet mall in Marysville.

Anonymous

I found a lot people like me by getting out and getting to know them. I have been full time since I was 9 till now at 62. I don’t know your area but you can get with the girls 👧 on this site. We are glad to have you welcome to the site

Hi Sarah,

Welcome to CDH.  Good luck on your search.

Alice

Hi Sarah nice to meet you and so happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here..  As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also.. Well girlfriend there is so much to see and do here from reading the forums and posts from many ladies telling there stories about there journeys down there femme path in life..  So when you get comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Sarah as she travels down her own girly path in life..  Just do us a little favor girlfriend go back to your profile page and fill in some more please as this is how we all get to know you better thanks ..  Now as for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and best of all girl we all are just a simple click away.. Again girlfriend nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime ..

Stephanie Bass

Rob Davis
      Lady

Thank you girls so much for your support

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Sarah welcome.  We can be found very much everywhere and in time being here I’m sure you’ll find someone close to where your from. Look into this link and soon you’ll find ladies here close to where you are.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/meet-crossdressers-in-your-area/

Here you have many also to chat  ,share each other’s experiences with and with some make wonderful friendships. Enjoy all that we have to offer and hope your journey now can be explore with help and support from a community that cares . Very nice meeting you.

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Sarah it’s nice to meet, I’m sorry i can’t meet up with you I’m on the other side of the pond in the UK, I’m sure there are lots of girls near to where you live who will be happy to meet up with you X

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?