Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Amy Myers
      Baroness

I should start this off, and say that I was out for most of the day totally enfemme, full makeup, and quite well dressed to meet some other CD friends for dinner in a city 2 hours+ from where I live. So, I always find that no matter what, I always have to use the Ladies more often, than if I’m just in guy mode. I suppose that its’ the tighter clothes that restrict my bladder a bit, though I’d like to think that it just because I’m thinking like a woman, who needs the facilities more often. Either way, I had to use them four times during my trip.

Generally I pass quite well when I am well done up, so much that other GG’s will talk to me while in the Ladies, of course my voice isn’t quite to a typical female pitch, but all of this to say, I’ve become quite comfortable using the Ladies when enfemme.

The next morning, my wife wanted to go to a major mall to look for clothes, which is of course fine by me! After a time wandering around, the coffee I’d had for breakfast needed to make its’ escape. So, as usual, I found the area where the washrooms are, looked at the signs and walked into right one. WRONG!

I had calmly looked at the sign for Ladies, and walked right in. My clue was when I woman looked at me with shock on her face! I scooted right out and into the Men’s.

I guess I was still so much in femme mode, from the night before, and then looking at dresses and thinking about how much I’d like to wear some of them, that I was still thinking I was dressed to part!

Zowie, fortunately no harm done, but has this ever happened to someone else?

Amy

Wow the pink fog was really thick that morning Amy. It hasn’t happened to me….. yet

🤣Once got changed back into male clothes before driving home, only noticed reversing into my driveway I had driven through my hometown and street with my pearl earrings still in🤣No harm done, I think…

Hi Amy I did that once a long time ago but it wasn’t about being gender confused just not paying attention.

either way its embarrassing

Thank you for sharing too funny (unless its you doing it)

patty

A cute story, Love it!!

I was out shopping at the mall not long ago, dressed and very relaxed and comfortable (no teenage girls in sight, lol) and was heading to the ladies room for a quick stop.  My boss called my cell and while talking to him and walking the back corridor, I turned into the first restroom I came to and only realized it was the wrong room when I looked straight into the face of a mall security guy at the sink, then noticed the ‘other’ plumbing on the walls.

I beat a hasty retreat and straight into the ladies room.  I guess I stayed in there about 10 minutes to make sure the guard was long gone before poking my head back out to see.

PaulaF

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?