Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Maggie
      Lady

Ok, I am really having a hard time wrapping my mind and around this one. I have been hiding myself for all these years and decide it’s time to come out and I find thousands of beautiful people that I never new and might have completely different life experiences but share such a wonderful gift and as I listen to you other ladies I find myself saying yes I felt that way yes, I have some of the same ideas and experiences, I feel this way about my femininity, I like that outfit,etc… so many like minded folks and I have not known or, might have known another but, did not know nor, did they that we had the same gift because we buried ourselves deep.
      The saving grace, as I see it is, we found each other and may continue to find others and be able to be ourselves and as the world moves forward, people may be truly free to enter the world as the one whom they are.
      Have been at CDH for a short time and I am amazed and got to some deep moments, just needed to get that off my chest,
      Thanks for listening!

nice words and true. welcome aboard to C.D.H.

Mary Kay! Hi there. Thank you for your very interesting post. I have traveled far and wide in this world and I have found that most people want basically the same things in life. Why is it we keep these things to ourselves as if some deep dark purple secret and don’t hesitate to shun or kill each other with wild abandon? Tis a mystery Charlie Brown.

Here at CDH we have a common desire and it is a beautiful thing that, although we all come from different walks of life….we share this desire and all get along so well, with many relationships and bonding occuring amongst  our members. I also have found that the world is not moving forward at all but sliding backwards to insanity and barberism….doomed to repeat history. Sure, the scenes look different and most of us appear to be happy with this life we have made, but…..are we really?

Anyway, great to chat with you…don’t be a stranger…come on in and set a spell.

Lady Veronica

Anonymous

Lady V wrote <span style=”color: #777777; font-family: ‘Open Sans’; font-size: 14px;”>Sure, the scenes look different and most of us appear to be happy with this life we have made, but…..are we really?”</span>

I think the answer is both yes and know. I’m quite happy, but not as happy as I could be.

I’m sat here, dressed,  in the living room  watching TV with my wife sat opposite. In that respect, I’m very lucky. Luckier than many.

I’m restricted. No nails, no make up, no perfume and certainly no telling anyone. I could be happier, but I’m satisfied with what I have. If things improve then I’m not going to complain, but at the moment, I’m happy with things as they are.

Donna

karley delaware
      Baroness - Annual

Hello and Welcome Mary Kay.   The internet is wonderful. Without it, we would continue to live in secret, hating ourselves and purging as it trying to rid ourselves of some demon. I love all your girls.

Maggie
        Lady

Yes I have felt as though I was always trying to “rid myself from demons”. I always saw my feminine self as something I must forget, move on, bury, and destroy! Oh, Thanks ya’ll

Maggie
      Lady

Thanks for all your responses and insights!!! I was feeling it the other night and had to just get it out:) To be part of this s group and be able to talk about things that are difficult is really helpful.
      Thanks again ya’ll

that’s the truth karley with out the internet we would be lost

I understand how you feel MaryKay, we have been there at one point or another.  Take things slowly and move a pace that’s right for you.  Also, give your SO plenty of time and space as well.  I’ve found that they can be accepting but we have a tendency to rush things.  If you avoid that things can go well for you.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?