Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Revel
      Baroness

Hello sisters,

One of the reasons why my nickname is “Rev” is I like to “Rev Up” when I do stuff.

My sister “Rev’s Sis” started a topic about other ways to relax so I thought of starting a topic poll on ways to “rev up” and be more active. I myself love exercising, cross-dressing (of course) and listening to music! So I voted for all of the above. Sometimes I like to “rev” the engine in my vehicle. Some of you ladies may not be as active as me so voting for just “cross-dressing” will suffice. If you like to “rev up” in a way not listed, please explain how, but keep it clean.

In what ways do you ladies like to “rev up” and be more active? Please vote for one. This will be fun! 😀

Rev

• This topic was modified 1 year ago by Revel.
      Rev’s Sis
      Significant Other

A fun topic indeed. Listening to music gives me energy sis!

Hides

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by Rev's Sis.

Hi Rev yes just love to dressup and music is another fun time but exercise is a long process for me as walking around the yard here and working on all the hubby things that have to be fixed it kind of falls to last but its in the mix here .. Being able to stay away from fast food here i have lost over a hundred pounds in the last 15 years living up north here in Montana so still working on weight loss and gaining some ground but a ways to go .. Now the hardest part is to loose the extra stretched out skin ..

Hugs girlfriend

Stephanie

Revel
        Baroness

Hi Stephanie,

Thanks for voting and sharing, girlfriend.

Congratulations in losing all that weight to look and feel much better. Cross-dressing is a powerful motive to exercise, and that’s one of the reasons why I love being a CD! I only eat at a fast food place once a week, and eat plenty of broccoli at home!

Yes, losing the stretched out skin will be tough, but where there’s a will, there’s a way. You can do it. Have fun when you “rev up” as always.

XOXO Rev

Hi my dear Rev,
      I also chose the option of all the above, I like to exercise to relieve stress and of course to maintain my weight and figure, so I do it with all the energy and enthusiasm, of course I love crossdressing, I invest time daily to improve my makeup technique and observing clothes, heels and many more things so beautiful haha, and finally I love music, especially the one that connects me with my feminine side and makes it flow completely through me,
      Greetings to all girls, Sofía 😘

Revel
        Baroness

Sofia,

Thank you for voting and sharing, girlfriend. We are so much alike, and look similar too. 😉

XOXO Rev

BillieJay
      Managing Ambassador

exercise for me is pulling out the card at the mall…

and I detest the music they play there

Revel
        Baroness

That’s a good one, BillieJay! 😆

Sometimes I detest the music played in a fast food restaurant when I’m trying to have a relaxing meal!

BillieJay
          Managing Ambassador

I would NEVER go to a fast food place for a relaxing meal…

Revel
            Baroness

I can understand why. They can be loud, busy, and annoying. However, I still have good memories eating at fast food restaurants with my family. 🙂

Rev

Hi girls,

Music, I love music, it has always been music for me, it is inextricably linked to the very depths of my soul. I have always been like that, for as long as my memory goes. It may sound weird, but listening to music has always made me feel more in touch with the feminine part of my heart.

Love you all,

Lauren M

Revel
        Baroness

Lauren,

I love music too! I love to use my SONY MEGA BASS CD player and turn up the volume! Rev up, sister!

Rev

Anonymous

Hi Rev,

I voted for all of the above. I’m at the Y 3-5 mornings a week for about an hour and whenever I’m working around the house and at the Y I have the earbuds in and music keeping me going. And of course when I have a chance to dress it really perks me up.

Renea ❤️

Revel
        Baroness

It looks like all of the above is the most popular. They’re all great ways to “rev up” but I believe that variety is the spice of life! I’m so glad to know that you enjoy doing the things I do too, girlfriend. Thanks for voting and sharing.

Rev

Scarlett398
      Princess

Hi Rev, it’s Scarlett!

I intially voted for exercise because I get reved up with my three to four hour workouts at the gym each and every day!

However, after reading all of the available answers, I’d have to change my vote to all of the above. That choice fits me the best!

Great question Rev!

Love ya girlfriend! Scarlett…Tell Heidi I said “Hi”!

Revel
        Baroness

Scarlett,

Thanks for sharing that. I didn’t realize you “rev up” at the gym with workouts that long every day. This will keep you healthy and fit. You go, girl!

Thanks. I promise to tell Hides. Love ya too, girlfriend. Stay healthy!

XOXO Rev

I would have to say crossdressing (duh!) and exercise.  It’s not that I don’t enjoy music.  Music for me tends to be more of a background activity while I’m doing other things rather than my primary focus.

Of course, I have to take exercise with a bit of a caveat too.  One of my gym teachers can be crazy intense when she teaches a class.  She is fair, though, in that if you can’t do something you can do lower intensity or alternate moves, or take a short break before joining back in.  But too often, even when I’m stepping it down, I may feel OK doing the exercises but the next day I’m hurting.  Not just muscle fatigue, but something is pulled or just hurts to move.  And at my age, it can take weeks or even months before it is healed.  So I don’t want to get to rev’ed up.

But I have managed to pair crossdressing and exercise.  A few years ago my company started working with another to give us points for taking a certain number of steps.  (There were other ways to earn points too.)  These points could be converted to gift cards.  When I realized I wasn’t getting enough steps on the weekends, I started walking around my neighborhood while dressed.  And when everything closed at the beginning of the pandemic, I was doing this walk almost every day as long as it wasn’t raining or snowing all day.  Lately I’ve been taking walks before work too (especially on hot days when you can do it before the heat of the day).  And crossing paths with some people over and over, people give me a wave, and I’ve even made a friend (who only knows me as Alison).

I’m likely to listen to music while walking, but I may also be listening to a podcast, talk radio, or a sporting event. We often have music during our exercise classes too, but if I’m doing them from home without music it doesn’t change my motivation level up or down.

So that explains my choices.

Revel
      Baroness

I noticed that too. LOL.

Thanks for voting and sharing. I thought this would be a fun topic poll. 😀

Rev

Revel
      Baroness

Well, keep in mind that when some of the ladies are cross-dressing they are also communicating on CDH. 😉

Rev

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?