• This topic has 14 replies, 14 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 14 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

My wife woke me up yesterday morning saying she wanted to do something really fun. She gave me two choices, go bra shopping for me or me get a Prince Albert. I have to say I’m really nervous about getting pierced so I nervously chose bra shopping. We went to the mall and walked in a lingerie store, my knees were shaking. The store clerk asked my wife if she could help her and my wife turn and said no but you can help him. My wife said tell her what you need, somehow I managed to stammer out “ I need a bra fitting”. Without hesitation the clerk smiled and said come with me. My wife told her I lost a bet to her and now he’s gotta pay up. We went back to the dressing room and she measured me and left. My wife told her I wanted pink or purple and something really lacy. When the clerk came back she had several bras for me to try on. I can’t explain how exhilarating it is to be standing in front of your wife (and another woman) wearing a bra. My wife had me try on a pink, purple and black bra on and she said “that’s the 1 we’ll take it, I went to take it off but she ripped the price tag off and said for me to leave it on! I pulled my shirt on over the bra and we walked to check out together. We was laughing and giggling like teenagers. The clerk checked us out and said come back anytime if you lose any more bets! We walked on down the mall and into a shoe store, I had pantyhose on and tried on many pairs of heels but unfortunately couldn’t find any we both liked that fit. It was an awesome fun day out with the wife. She tried to talk me into the Prince Albert but I backed out but maybe some day. Happy Wife Happy life!

Anonymous

I did a bra fitting about a year ago. One of my favorite experiences. I think more sales associates than we think will be undertanding. It’s just clothing.

Anonymous

Danielle, what a fun day for you and your wife.  Thanks for sharing, made my day!

What a fun day you had Danielle!  Now you know your correct Bra size so Bra shopping will be so much fun.  And what a wonderful feeling to wear your new Bra out of the store.  You are so fortunate to have such an understanding wife who doesn’t mind Your Bra wearing.

I’ve enjoyed several Bra fittings too and take advantage of the sales.

Alice

Lucky you.   Sounds like you guys had a wonderful time.

Anonymous

Been there, done that, quite recently, and I agree it is quite an experience. I just wish my wife had been along for support and advice; no telling what I might have come home with.
      Hugs,

Bettylou

Gah you are so lucky to have a wife like that. I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t a bit jealous of that kind of acceptance

Thanks, yes I do know I’m very fortunate to have my wonderful wife! If it wasn’t for her encouragement I couldn’t imagine ever getting up the courage for a fitting. We are working our way up to a full transformation in October. Taking things slow and enjoying the ride!

Congratulations on your bra fitting. I just got back from a bra fitting at Soma. This was a first for me. When I walked in I told the sales associate that I wanted to get fitted for a bra. She took me right back to the fitting room and measured me. Then we went out front and she described the bra and who they would fit and would they would do. I picked out 5 or six bras to try on then went back into the store to find some others. This time another SA came back with me to see how they fit. She helped me into the one that I ended up buying but not before helping me pick out a pair of panties that would match it. Overall it was a great exprience and would recommend to any girl that has not done it yet.

Misty

Danielle,

Congrats on the bra fitting  and shoe shopping ! I had to look up the prince Albert piercing….. All I can say is “Ow Ow Ow Ow Ow !!!!” You chose well !!!

Hugs

Autumn

Sounds like a wonderful time was had by all!!:) Looking forward to going for my bra fitting with my bff soon.

You have an awesome wife Danielle❤️You are soooo lucky. Having fun together is what it’s all about. And so refreshing that she is not inhibited by societal expectations which cause so much friction. What’s the harm in trying on and buying clothes, man or woman, just great fun. She’s a keeper❤️

love

B

What a really wife and clerk girls….you have had with girls! You have a gem of a great girl you have.

Dame Veronica

Sounds like a great day with a lot of fun.  What is a Prince Albert anyways?

Anonymous

I have had several bra fittings, often at Nordstrom, but also at some specialty lingerie stores.  Every time I have been treated just like any other women who needs a bra.

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?