• This topic has 7 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

So this morning I was totally going to be brave and wear a bra to work today! After my shower I put on my panties and then the bra. I stood there for a moment thinking about it, but then continued to dress in my gross man clothes. I put on my white t-shirt and then my blue collard golf shirt. I checked in the mirror to see if the bra was visible through the loose fitting clothes I was wearing. It looked pretty good and the bra was just barley visible where the padding was and figured nobody would notice so I finished getting dressed. I had breakfast and then just as I was about to walk out the door this little voice inside me started screaming that the bra was totally visible and that somebody was going to notice and ask what I was wearing under my shirt! I could not handle it and took the bra off and went off to work. Later I was disappointed in myself and keep asking myself why I care. The bra, the panties, the everything is McKenzie and McKenzie is me. I guess I am just not quite ready for that yet!

Has anybody else experienced this type of panic when heading out underdressed? I am pretty sure nobody would have noticed and I chickened out anyways. Well there is always tomorrow right?

Thanks for reading…

Kenzie

Yes McKenzie, been there done that. I finally did do it one day, but I did not go to work. I went to the grocery store and I wore my bra and panties under my male clothes, but I’m still a chicken because it was winter and I also had a jacket on. I’m gonna make it my goal to do it this month. (Without the jacket of course.)

BillieJo Smith
      Baroness

I  have a few bras that don’t have much padding & wear them all the time grocery shopping, even have some loose fitting women’s jeans that I like to wear & a comfortable pair of women’s sneakers. Never did makeup & wig but feel real feminine wearing what I want & nobody has ever said anything (at least not that I could hear). Now to work, probably not but have worn my pantie there.

Just do it

BillieJo

Hi girls…….yes, I have worn my bra to work but don’t in summer….too hot. Now I am retired I do same routine except I use silicone breast forms now……and the whole 9 yards. Moved to small retirement town. No-body says anything. Life is bliss.

Lady Veronica

Anonymous

Hi Mackenzie, hope you’re good. I was like you panicking about people noticing my bra. But one day I bit the bullet and thought why worry I am who I am and I feel comfortable in my bra. The worry was I work in home care looking after, elderly, sick and infirm people, what would they think not to mention my colleagues  one morning I decided I would go for it  I got myself ready for work as usual and then nervously put on my bra then my uniform top  it’s very much like a nurse’s uniform which is a plus , I was apprehensive at first but once I got into my work thoughts of what I was wearing disappeared, I knew I was wearing my bra and it felt so good but the care of others was more in my mind   Nobody noticed I was wearing it and if they did made no comment. This spurred me on I now wear a bra all the time and it’s amazing  I’ve even built up courage to now wear mascara everyday too, I feel so free and wonderful and my work colleagues know I’m transgender and they couldn’t be more supportive. I’m glad I wore a bra to work that first time.

love and hugs

Sally

I wear the Wacoal b’tempted bralettes to work everyday.  Item #910182.  Great for sleeping in too!

Ashli

Anonymous

What you need to wear is a ladies silk undershirt. If you go to http://www.wintersilks.com and search for tee’s and Knit tops, there a lot of styles that you can wear under your shirt that are plain but has that silky feel to it and if someone see’s it just tell them its a silk t-shirt.

Anonymous

Thank you all so much for the wonderful advise! So guess what I did today? I did it! I wore a bra and panties to work today! I was so brave. I almost chickened out again this morning heading out the door, but I thought of you girls and your words of encouragement and I walked through the front door with my bra on! It was such an amazing feeling of accomplishment for me and I owe it all to the girls of CDH!! I could not have done it without you words of encouragement and advise! Thank you again so much!

I must say that wearing a bra to work was great! Having the lace and the straps covering my small breasts all day was great! I did not even get uncomfortable wearing it at all. Only usually it has my breastforms in it :), which of course I did not have in today! What an accomplishment for me today. I am celebrating by being dressed in my pink lace chemise nightgown and pink cotton panties (I love cotton, so soft), drinking an amazing glass of wine!

Hugggssssssss,

Kenzie

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?