Viewing 14 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I don’t know if everyone noticed, but 90% of the women on tv today are wearing red today.  It’s  wear red for heart disease day.  I’d like to see some red pictures that people wore on their profiles.  I know mine is up.

Or, if you are planning to wear red today, let us know.

Anonymous
      Lady

I hope red panties count.

Well, I missed it by one day.  I wore a red turtleneck with black slacks yesterday.  I was unaware of today’s occasion, and the outfit yesterday was by happenstance.  However, I was wearing the red, which is not a usual color for me.

MacKenzie Alexandra

Well, McKenzie, after all, yesterday was Groundhog Day, and if you saw the movie, then today IS yesterday, so you are good with wearing red.

i wore my red veil for my cover picture and changed my profile picture as well.  i love the color red.

Having the scar down the middle of my chest, I know all too well, the heart disease medium.I will wear red today.

Also notice that on all network broadcast stations 90% of women on morning Talk Show, newscasters, and weather-women on all networks are BLONDE. Lets start with Vanna White, GMA staff, Morning news, the View, the Talk and many TV shows. I don’t look good in a blond wig myself but I’m not a GG.

Ah, but Meghan, you are beautiful without being a blonde.

I wear a red dress every Friday, to support women’s heart health, and, to support our service members serving overseas.  I also wear red while dressed in drab. (red panties are a bonus!)

Thank you for supporting both heart health, and especially our service members overseas.

P.S.  you can find my usual Red Dress Friday photo in my public photos section.

IlandKathy

I uploaded a picture today in honor of National Wear Red Day 😊 red is my favorite color and the dress in that picture is my favorite one

Thanks Rilee, it’s a beautiful picture of a beautiful woman.

You looked amazing in that dress love how you look in it.

Peta Mari
      Lady

I don’t have any red ladies clothes. But ironically I do have some red ‘drab’ tee shirts.

My wife has a beautiful red overcoat. But we have had stinking hot weather between 33c and 38c. I’d die wearing that thing.

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by Peta Mari.

We had minus 27 degrees!!! Wanna trade? Lol

Yep, wore a red sweater dress, black stay ups, and boots.

Anonymous

Totally missed wear red day….

Cathryn
      Lady

Friday is always wear red day…

R-emember

E-veryone

D-eployed

Hi Jennifer i didn’t know it was wear red day today, i didn’t wear red today but if you go on to my photos I’m wearing a red dress in one of the pictures, I would love to wear it to a party with the girls sometime soon X

Hugs Rozalyn X 🎀

Cathryn
        Lady

It wasn’t. If you look at the date, that was posted on February 3, 2023…

Becka
      Lady

I love to wear red. Have a few red shirts and others with red floral patterns. My red suede loafers are some of my favs to wear! Even have a red denim jacket! It’s a striking color and really gets peoples attention. Especially on a “guy”.

😉

Harriette
      Lady

This topic reminded me of the meteorologist dress story, from a few years ago.

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?