- April 21, 2021 at 3:40 am #481818Katie TimeParticipantRegistered On: April 3, 2021Topics: 17Replies: 118Has thanked: 727 timesBeen thanked: 642 times
Well as I’m writing this I’m at work wearing a bandeau, granted it not a full on bra but it still feels awesome! 💕💋 Katie
- April 21, 2021 at 7:53 pm #482143
- April 21, 2021 at 6:10 pm #482108Eileen BachBaronessRegistered On: February 27, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 59Has thanked: 8 timesBeen thanked: 243 times
I haven’t heard mention of Bandeau’s for decades! Gave up the thought of ever wearing one in the very early 70’s. They don’t hold up anything but itty bitty t***ies, much less forms. Why not underdress with a proper bra? The shoulder straps should feel more feminine than a strap about your chest.
Your choice of shirt will hide bra straps, and you’ll feel much better.
- April 21, 2021 at 6:20 pm #482113Katie TimeDuchessRegistered On: April 3, 2021Topics: 17Replies: 118Has thanked: 727 timesBeen thanked: 642 times
Thanks Eileen believe me when I say that I would if I could, but my uniform will not hide the straps unfortunately. So I’m stuck with less, which is still taking a chance. 💕💋 Katie
- April 21, 2021 at 1:03 pm #482030
- April 21, 2021 at 8:08 am #481926Deborah SullivanDuchessRegistered On: February 27, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 600Has thanked: 2618 timesBeen thanked: 2380 times
- April 21, 2021 at 7:31 am #481908michaela janeLadyRegistered On: December 9, 2016Topics: 23Replies: 308Has thanked: 302 timesBeen thanked: 730 times
I have 2 bandeau bras, they came as a 2 pack. Personally I love them although I don’t wear them often for the same reason you mentioned. They are completely useless at keeping forms in place even when sitting still, they end up in my lap. One thing you might try is some glue. Sock glue, which was mentioned in another post. I never thought of trying it myself, but I am going to try some I think.
If I have a bandeau on, it’s usually a warm summer day and I am just lounging around the house in bandeau & flouncy shorts, it’s then quite a girly thing, and easy, to adjust.
- This reply was modified 3 weeks ago by michaela jane.
- April 21, 2021 at 7:23 am #481904Bridgette VonSmirffLadyRegistered On: October 18, 2020Topics: 29Replies: 902Has thanked: 12700 timesBeen thanked: 3342 times
I don’t have one of those, but frequently wear either a sports bra or sleeping bra at work. It does feel so nice, and it’s your little secret!
- April 21, 2021 at 9:36 am #481962
- April 21, 2021 at 6:42 am #481887DuchessRegistered On: April 3, 2021Topics: 17Replies: 118Has thanked: 727 timesBeen thanked: 642 times
My day is continuing this is my first break update, I knew it wasn’t going to be perfect as it keeps falling down🤪🙄. So I keep making trips to the bathroom to adjust it. I’m still enjoying the feel and the thought of me wearing it. What’s a girl gonna do. 😆💕💋 Katie
1 user thanked author for this post.
- April 21, 2021 at 4:05 am #481822
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.