• This topic has 8 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Well as I’m writing this I’m at work wearing a bandeau, granted it not a full on bra but it still feels awesome! 💕💋 Katie

Nice!!

Anonymous

My day is continuing this is my first break update,  I knew it wasn’t going to be perfect as it keeps falling down🤪🙄. So I keep making trips to the bathroom to adjust it. I’m still enjoying the feel and the thought of me wearing it. What’s a girl gonna do. 😆💕💋 Katie

I don’t have one of those, but frequently wear either a sports bra or sleeping bra at work. It does feel so nice, and it’s your little secret!

Bridgette

Anonymous

Sleeping bra 🤔 Hmmmm 🙂 💕💋 Katie

I have 2 bandeau bras, they came as a 2 pack. Personally I love them although I don’t wear them often for the same reason you mentioned. They are completely useless at keeping forms in place even when sitting still, they end up in my lap. One thing you might try is some glue. Sock glue, which was mentioned in another post. I never thought of trying it myself, but I am going to try some I think.

If I have a bandeau on, it’s usually a warm summer day and I am just lounging around the house in bandeau & flouncy shorts, it’s then quite a girly thing, and easy, to adjust.

https://www.amazon.com/sock-glue/s?k=sock+glue

No a bandeau will not hold your forms in place. The only use I have for them is underdressing which will give you the sensation of a bra on your chest without revealing youre wearing it under a shirt

Eona Oh
      Lady

Woohoo! Feel good! 💋💖🥃👠

Anonymous

Thanks Eileen believe me when I say that I would if I could, but my uniform will not hide the straps unfortunately. So I’m stuck with less, which is still taking a chance. 💕💋 Katie

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?