Tagged: ,

Viewing 66 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Does anyone just wear the bra for the love of it or is it for holding breast forms in?
      I love the natural feel of in on me, I’m only a 38 b, but I fill it out very nice. Feels wonderful to wear and makes me feel special to. When I dress up nice I have a few 40 b bras that look great under a slip or dress they are perfect size for my slim tall body.

I really would love to hear feedback on this subject..Is nipple ok to show thru or is it best to cover? I really love to see my nipples under my outerwear.

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

I love to wear a bra as well. It makes me feel feminine.

Hugs, Liara

I wear a bra whenever I can just for the feel of it

XXX

Hi Carla,

Yes, I love my bras, I’m a 38C with my breast forms. I have a four different breast forms including a breast plate that is super sexy to wear and a more natural feminine look.  I have worn lacy or more sheer tops that gives the hint of my nipples showing. I also have a few bras that are more sheer and push up for occasions when a cocktail dress is apropos but yes, I do love this look especially when I’m out on the town. So many options to choose from based on the look your going for.

Hugs, Brianna

I love wearing bras I have lots to choose from and I never leave home with out one. I am a natural 38b/c

Hi Carla,

I too love my bras.  I wear different sizes and often without forms depending on the situation.  Depending on the outfit, I’ll choose the best option.

Alice

Love to wear bras whenever the opportunity arises. When in drab I often slip on a stretchy sporty type. Love the feel of it under my T-shirt and its not ‘in your face’ noticable. Indeed some guys compliment me for my ‘masculine physique’ erroneously assuming I work out and have developed my pectoral muscles. Little do they know my ‘pecs’ are my own, albeit small lady lumps. I do wish I could develop more in that area.

Hello Carla… I also LOVE MY BRAS.
      I have SO… MANY… IN ALL….
      CUP SIZES.. But I really Love my 38a cups.. I just Love the way they fit MY NATURAL BREASTS..In the….
      Winter Time..I will wear a Bar..
      Under my Male Clothes…even when Family is HOME.. I Love them that Much… So Love your BRAS GIRLS
      JESSICA MADDISON 💕

Thank you so much for the replies. Seems like I’m just like the rest of us.. I LOVE my bra’s so much..

Anonymous

Gosh,  I would think we all can relate to that. There are so many things in our dressing up that are thrilling. But I agree with you. Sometimes it just takes my breath away! In a good way!😊 Oh, and welcome to CDH. Maybe we could chat more later.

Thank you so much would love to chat anytime..

Carla,

I don’t own breast forms, at least not yet, but I LOVE to wear my (42 D) bra under my nightgown when I sleep. It feels so natural against my skin for reasons I can’t explain, and it makes me feel pretty and feminine. Maybe someday I’ll get some forms, but I’m in no rush given the expense.

Hugs, Jill

Carla, I love it all.

When I put my bra on I feel the magic of becoming a woman. The wonderful feelings NEVER diminish.

I’m a 40 B girl.

Diane

i wear a bra all the time. i love it .

Anonymous

Wear mine because need to now since doing HRT have 38c now

Hi Carla.
      I wear a bra all the time, when I come home from work, and add my forms, It’s a simple change from my 38 sports bra for work, to my lacy 38C
      I have posted before, I just feel naked without one on.
      Hugs, Regi👸💕

Anonymous

I rarely wear my forms, and when I do, I must change bras (wear one, always). Certain bra/top combinations show nipples; I don’t try for it, but don’t hide it either…and I like to look in the mirror when they do show. Naughty girl?

Hugs,
      Bettylou

From the first time putting on A bra and feeling A fantastic rush go through my young body I was forever hooked on bras, That was over sixty five years ago but the feeling is still there, so I wear A bra every day, My breasts now fill A 42d bra and I love to see my nipples show through A blouse or sweater. I love it when my wife says nice boobs,

Hi Carla nice meeting you and yes absolutely love my bras i have so many and i have a natural b cup and some  c size forms when the combonation of them together as wife says really nice boobs dear .. Just makes my heart jump with joy for the compliment from her ,,  just love them..

Stephanie Bass

Requal loves to wear her bra, as she defines it as a very feminine piece of her female apparel.

Amy Myers
      Baroness

I do to love to wear a bra, but don’t too often. I have zero breast development so I have no need for one, and use forms when I want to be filled out, though simply the feeling of wearing is wonderful.

The forms I use give me just about a perfect 38C in most brands, which seems to look about right on my frame.

At times I will simply wear a bra for the enjoyment of it. Unlike any women I’ve known who wear them because they have to!

Amy

I wear a bra on occasion. I wear it under my shirt and wear a vest at work so it isn’t visible. I have just bought my first and love the way it feels. I have zero breast development so I choose those without any lining so that it can’t be seen. At 46B (or 46A if I can find them) my sources are limited. It is good to know there are others like me that enjoy the feel on my chest. Dani

Cece X
      Lady

Thanks for raising the question. I am loving all the responses.
      I do not dress often, but bras are by far my favorite feminine apparel. I enjoy the pressure that the cups and bands place on my torso, and I especially like when my upper arms brush against a padded bra. I also love the lady bumps when I wear outerwear over a padded bra. I have not yet invested in forms, so I insert foam falsies into regular bras and insert nothing into bralettes. Unfortunately, I have no breast development, so I can only fantasize about how wonderful it must feel to fill the cup with flesh. Yes, when I wear a bra, it is strictly for the love of it. Now that I think of it, I can say the same with all of my other feminine garb.

Hi Carla when I started wearing mum’s undies as a youngster had no interest in wearing her bras ,it wasn’t until I was in my late 20’s and started to cd properly that bras came into the dressing and became one of the most important item of my cross dressing ,I now have over 30 bras of every type and colour some with matching panties and two sets with matching suspender belts ,I love my bras most worn with forms ,but some with just my own ‘breasts’which are nearly B cup and with these I can caress my nipples which I love to do ,makes them grow and go hard ,heaven .My bras are now the most important items of me lingerie and I wish I could wear them 24/7 but being a private dresser that’s not possible but one day things may change.

Michelle xx

Anonymous

I do love a well-filled bra. The extra weight, that lovely bounce when you move. The satisfaction of being able to look down on a nice pair of breasts under your top, the simple pleasure of cupping them, stroking them. Oh yes. I do love a nice bra.

Connie

xxx

I’m with you, hon! I wear a bra for the love of it, too, and I also like it when my nipples show through my outerwear.

Morning ladies,

Well I wear bras for both reasons I guess. I have bras to wear with my breastforms and I have bralettes which are not noticeable under my male clothes that I’ve been wearing daily now for about 6 months or so. I do love the feeling of both and feels very natural to have one on. After a shower if not dressing femme I still reach for a nice lace bralette to put on and normally try to match colours with my panties. At times it does show a bit under my shirt but oh well.  Have a great Friday ladies.
      hugs

Ashley❤️

Anonymous

I love wearing bra’s and tend to wear them as often as possible. I even wear soft bra’s at work, which is fantastic as it’s like my own little secret but I love the feel of being supported even though I don”t have boobs. I am a 34c normally when i wear my forms and wear these at home normally. I haven’ had the courage to go en femme as yet but love to relax in my girly stuff as much as I can.

I also love my bras and I wear almost every day

38 d with my breast forms

Zoe
      Lady

Love wearing a bra.  Even more under a nice dress.

Anonymous

My favorite black 38B bra is an essential on lingerie days, and nicely padded up on full dress days – so yes, love the bra!

I love wearing a bra, I put one on every morning after my shower. I really don’t care what bra I wear, underwired, non wired, padded, sports, front fastener, back fastener or bandeau, the hug has me at peace all day. Of the bras I own, only the bandeau won’t hold up forms.

I enjoy wearing  a bra with  and  without  forms

Love the figure I have with a padded bra and wear bralettes under my male drab. I feel naked without one since I love the snug feeling that reminds me of my feminine self. I have more than a dozen and enjoy the opening for my nipples. I feel so empowered wearing them all the time

I love the feeling of a bra, and wear one as often as is possible. I only wear forms on rare occasions. I wear bras purely because I like them.

Kathleen
      Duchess

Yes I love The feel of surrender to my feminine self when I put it on…

Love wearing a bra. I have lots of them. Usually I don’t wear to work but sometimes I just have to.

I absolutely love wearing bras. I don’t have forms yet so I wear just with my natural ones. It feels so incredible and feminine

I love wearing a bra and my wife doesn’t understand it. I hate when I have to take it off. I’d wear them 24/7/365 if I could, but realistically there’s usually a few occurrences each week where I don’t want to risk someone seeing it.

38a fits me. I wish they’d grow to at least a B so I had more options for bras. It’s hard to find 38a bras

I understand the size issue. I’m also a 38a, I buy most all mine in a 36b, and add a extension, for some reason the cups fit perfect and with the extensions the Band fits great to,, more to buy in that size. I wear unlined almost all the time. Victoria secrets unlined wicked seem to fit the best and feel the best also, very light weight lace and very thin smooth covering inside the cups. I did find a few front closure 38a VS satin unlined ones on eBay, they fit great. The longer you wear these it seems the fuller your breast will become. I do sleep in these and wear most all day.. nipples will become fuller to.. not sure why but I’m happy with it..

I wear a bra everyday usually under male shirt (no forms). I love the feeling it gives. I’ve had a few sales assistants ask why i wear a bra when not wearing forms or breastplate as they say they are the most uncomfortable things out. I have to say i don’t find them uncomfortable and enjoy the tight feeling around my chest. Obviously when dressing fully i’d have the forms or my breastplate on

ChloeC
      Duchess

Thank you, Carla, for starting this topic as the wearing of a bra has been foremost on my mind for the past several weeks.

Now I have worn one ‘out’ under my male drag clothes a number of times, but stopped for two reasons – I was always a little worried about being caught and second, I never did it enough so that I eventually stopped thinking ALL the time about how great it felt and not paying enough attention to whatever I was supposed to be doing.

Of course, for years (and years and years) now whenever I have dressed – unless it’s in a swimsuit – I’m wearing a bra…because I want to, as well as using it to keep my forms in place.  And I’ve enjoyed doing all that whenever I can.

Yet, only a few weeks ago, I decided to wear the bra and drop the forms…and drop the other accoutrements of trying to look, oh, shapely I suppose, like the sort of merry widow I often wear, the compression panties, even pantyhose.

So, for the last several dress up sessions, it’s been me, bra and panties, top and skirt or dress, heels, my hairpiece.

For me, it’s been, I don’t know, maybe…liberating? Just to dress as naturally as possible (except for the wig) has given me as much if not more completeness now, comfort, peace and serenity, maybe than ever before.

Krista
      Duchess

Hi Carla,

Being retired, I wear a bra every day, all day long, for the love of it.  While I do have breast forms, I rarely wear them – they just don’t feel natural to me.  And I’m mistaken for female regularly without the need to wear breast forms.

I have over 40 bras, different styles and all the colors of the rainbow.  My favorite bras are lacy bralettes with back clasps and padding that can be removed.  They fit the best and have a lovely feel to them.

Re: nipples – like any good lawyer response, it depends.  Sometimes it is A-OK for the erect nipples to be seen through your garments and there are times when it isn’t such a good idea.  I’m sure I don’t have to explain any further.

Great responses to your topic from all the other gals, Carla.  So thanks for posting it. Have a lovely rest of the week, All the Best, Hugs, Krista.

Anonymous
      Lady

How did I miss this thread loving bras so much? I’ve always had a huge bra fetish and love them all. I love the way they look and feel and because its the most feminine article. I put one on every morning and instantly become Michelle. I love them! Lacy, smooth, underwire, no wire, soft cup, molded cup, padded cup, two hooks, four hooks, longline, front closure, back closure, maternity, pull over, strapless, sheer, all of them! I’ve worn a bra sleeping with forms but don’t do it often. Love waking up in a bra with forms.

I’m a natural B cup and wear a bra along with panties every day under my drab clothes. I wear underwired and soft cup to no cup sports bras. The only style that can’t be worn under drab is tee shirt bras because of the projected molded cups. Some of the padded cups will show through tee shirts if a little tight.

They all feel so great. The band hugging my torso like momma’s loving arms, the cups cradling my B boobs like a lovers touch and the straps pulling at my shoulders every time I move to constantly remind me that I’m a girl, its so wonderful and I never tire of it. I know some sisters don’t wear bras when the weather gets too hot but I still do to experience what GG’s have to go through with their bras.

When the weather gets cooler I wear my small silicone forms in a bra under a jacket or coat which makes me a C cup. Not very noticeable under a coat but are if looking for boobs which most don’t. When dressing I can use my D or E triangle silicone forms. I love the weight of the silicone whether small or large as they warm up and stick to my chest. Its so nice to be able to change our breast sizes in a minute to whatever best suits our outfits and mood. I bet GG’s would like to change theirs so easily.

So girls wear your bras!

I agree. Wearing a bra creates for me a femme sensation that is delightful. It helps, in a discreet manor, manage my dysphoria.

Occasionally I have worn one to work, especially in the winter months when I regularly wear a sweater to help keep warm. All day long the snug band brings a certain satisfaction and easing of the masculine / feminine tension that is mine to manage daily.

Wearing a bra is comforting, but what brings added delight is when one of the straps slides off my shoulder and I become aware of it. For me it is so patently feminine to reach through the collar of my shirt, find the strap and pull it back into place, get it just right and hear that telltale “snap” as it settles back on my shoulder.

I don’t wear a bra as often as I would like, but if I could wear one 24/7 I wonder if it would become so common place as it is for many a cis-woman that I would begin to find it annoying or a bother.

Ah, perhaps occasional is better as I have found the wisdom of the old adage, “absence makes the heart grow fonder,” to be ever so true.

Charlene

Anonymous
        Lady

Hi Charlene. You wonder about wearing a bra so often that it becomes annoying? I’ve been wearing bras every day for a long time now and for me I can say no, it doesn’t become annoying. After all this time I still feel the bra tugging at my body as I move throughout the day and still get a constant thrill from it. The only time it comes close to being annoying is when the weather is hot and the bra is making me that much hotter and sweating more. Its feels like wrapping a towel around your chest holding in the heat. Still I wear one no matter the weather because I want to experience what a GG does in all weather. On the other side, a bra helps one stay warmer in cold weather. I know everyones experience is probably different and most are not as thrilled with bras as much as I am. If we had been wearing bras every day since puberty like GG’s do then we would probably feel differently. For me I don’t think I will ever get annoyed wearing bras.

Hi Michelle, not having had the opportunity to wear a bra daily I can’t say positively how I would begin to feel about it over time. However I strongly suspect like you, I would love it.

I too have experienced the discomfort of it being hot enough to cause me to perspire and have my bra get damp. Uncomfortable? Not really. Why? Because it enhanced the reminder that I was experiencing what may be a less than delightful feminine experience, but truly was a patently feminine experience. I love experiencing that which is patently female. Such experiences so satisfy the woman that I am yet unable to express openly. They are like little gifts given to help me along the way.

Blessings,

Charlene

Anonymous
            Lady

Charlene. I think we are on the same wave length concerning wanting to experience everything we can that GG’s do. GG’s don’t realize how much we admire them and want to emulate their world. If they did then they would realize we are the perfect girlfriend. Hope you can get your girl on soon and often.

I have started wearing bra’s everyday, all day and sometimes to bed, I have different ones for different moods.. unlined satin if I’m out shopping and feeling sassy unlined lace if I want to go unnoticed, and push-up bra’s that add 1 or 2 cups when I’m alone at home dressed in my favorite dresses.. it has become a must everyday, I can never seem to get enough of the excitement they bring me. Everyday that goes by I want to just come out and wear what I want when I want, and have no care in the world about who says what about me. I’m not there yet , I guess if I had a network of close friends for support I’d be able to do it.

Patty Phose
      Duchess

I enjoy wearing bras. I’ve been wearing them since I was 4. I still love wearing them and they are wonderful for holding my breastforms which makes me enjoy them even more..

I wear a bra for the amazing feeling of putting it on, the ‘hug’ it gives me while I’m wearing it in addition to how it looks underneath clothes.

I don’t have any forms at the moment (something I intend to change soon) but it doesn’t stop me loving the bra.

Since I don’t have forms, I don’t have any cleavage which is a little disappointing and hence I tend to pick tops that dont accentuate that feature just yet, though I still can’t help but love a strappy top *giggles*

For me, at least, wearing a bra is soooo much more than just something to hold forms.  It makes me feel wonderful and warm and very feminine which is great.

Love Rachel

Sometimes just have to slip one on.  Sometimes my breasts and nipples ache

for it.  Sorry for being so crude.

I absolutely love wearing bras. Fortunately, my wife doesn’t mind so I frequently wear one around the house. Most of the time I wear them under one of my male shirts, but on occasion I’ll wear one exposed without a top.

I love wearing a bra and feel naked without one.  It started as a sex game with my wife – she would have me wear a dark bra under a somewhat light color shirt.  It wasn’t enough to be obvious but gave us a thrill.  Over time it moved from a game to an everyday thing.  Now I wear panties and a bra everyday.  I definitely prefer the satin clip style over the stretch band /sports bra style for everyday wear.  However, I have found some very cute stretch lace bras that I feel very sexy in.  I have also found some great sports bras that I wear whenever a GG would wear one. I do not wear breast forms very often as those are still for playtime.  Finally, I have small nipples so they don’t show through a satin bra.  However, when I wear a lace bra they will show through if I am cold or excited and I am fine with that.

Thea
      Lady

I just love the feeling and really ache for that “hug”.  I’d hoped to be able to underdress with an empty bralette but am not able to at present.  When I can dress though its the first thing that really settles me into Gabby, and I feel myself relaxing and calming immediately.  Its even better with the forms glued in place though!

Gabby xx

With the weather turning cooler I just started back wearing my bralettes under my clothes this week, oh how I missed that feeling ! I would love to wear a bra everyday all day!
      I have different bra’s to wear with and without forms and it’s a different feeling with both. I actually think I enjoy the ones without forms better.
      Having my own little boobies hugged and snug all day (or at least all the work day) always puts a girlie smile on my face

Natalie💋💋💋💋

Anonymous

I am wearing a pocket bra with breast forms right now.  Because the pocket bra holds the forms in place, they look and feel so real to me.  And the nipples are poking out making it feel even more real.

Kerri

Leah
      Baroness

I typically wear a bralette during the none HOT months, as it just makes me even hotter. But I do love the snug feeling of the bralette plus since no clasps, you cannot tell that I haev one on. If I want to add my forms, the bralette does not keep them is place very well, unless you use some adhesive forms. With winter coming, if I wear a sweater that is not too tight, I can get away with wearing a bra

Fiona Black
      Baroness - Annual

To me, putting on a bra & forms is the thing that makes me feel the most feminine. I too am a 40B and my nipples show through.

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

A bra was my gateway to the world of femininity….when I was 4 years old.  I’ve always had a thing for boobs.  Not just looking at them….or touching them….or playing with them.  I wanted them….bad.  The things I used to fill my bras would slake that desire….temporarily.  Taking off my bra….and whatever filled it….felt like removing a part of myself.  Realistic forms were a huge step in the right direction.  I could wear them for days.  Still, they weren’t permanent.  Eventually it sunk in that I have a girl brain and I needed a girl body.  A year into HRT and my bras are becoming a necessity.

But enough with that boring serious stuff.  Let’s talk about attitude.

I personally don’t care if my nips are showing.  Boobs have nipples right?  Why is it okay to show one but not the other?   Oh wait….I remember now.  Someone might think I’m feeling frisky.  So what if I am?  I can safely say the erotic thought running thru my head isn’t about them!  They have nothing to fear about my perky nips.  These people need to get a life.  Sheesh.

That’s all….

Davina
      Lady

I wear a bra with breast forms every day at my house, inside and outside. Some of my neighbors have seen me and say nothing about it. My size is 36C. My wife had accepted me doing so. I agree with many that bras feel so wonderful when wearing a dress. When out in public I wear a bra but without the forms.

I wear a bra simply for the love of doing so. Wearing a bra and wearing dresses is what makes me feel so feminine.

Like others here I love wearing a bra as it makes me feel so feminine.  I have a pretty good selection from a cami, bralettes, front closure padded and back closure underwire.  I normally only wear them at home when I am by myself, but there have been mornings when I take the dog for an early morning walk and I’ll wear the cami under my drab clothes.  There have been a couple times I’ve bumped into some neighbors on the walk.  It is quite thrilling to stand there talking to them while wearing panties and a cami under my drab clothes and them not being able to tell.

XOXO
      Suzanne

Roberta Broussard
      Duchess - Annual

All of my Bras are so very pretty. It’s  the second thing I put on every morning. While it certainly holds my forms. It gives me a very feminine feel to put on something so pretty.

[postquote quote=680338]

I love that my bras are pretty and the satin and spandex type fabric. They feel more feminizing to me. I don’t care for cotton bras against my skin.

I enjoy wearing a bra simply for the love of wearing a bra.
      I recently discovered my bras were too small. I find a 44C fits me best but I enjoy wearing a minimizer bra because I’m really not a natural C cup. I am more like a B. a 44C minimizer seems to fit my contours better and also allows for expansion if I choose to wear any of the three different sized breast forms that I have. I don’t bother with nipple covers as my bras provide adequate coverage even though some of them are unlined/single layer.

I also have started wearing a bra most of the day and only take it off if I go somewhere I am certain to see someone I know or if I am wearing a top that is more snug allowing easy detection that I am wearing one.

My wife I’m certain has checked me out including checking for straps on my bag during hugs but hasn’t said anything even if its later in the day.

I love wearing a bra, some mornings I will just throw a T-shirt dress on without a bra and it just doesn’t feel right so then I have to go and put one on so I get the right look with my dress on. I like tops and my dress’s to be not tight fitting but tight enough to look good, I wear a 42C or D bra wish my nips were big enough to show through my bra’s that would look so much better…,  LOL

I too love wearing a bra – in fact it feels strange not to bearing one nicely filled with breast forms. At the moment it is a simple underwired one filled with size 6s. The feeling of the weight and the tightness over the back is very comnforting. I also use front closure bras as they have a wider back and are less visible under drab. Even in bed I wear a bra – usually a softish one with also my biggest boobs ( fortunately I can do this as I never sleep on my front.) Pocket bras are fun too but not the same as having the booba hanging from my chest is a great sensation. I wear bras and boobs all day everyday and only wish I had bigger boobs of my own.

Hi Carla
      I wear one because it feels right and should always be there, it feels lovely when my forms are enclosed so natural.
      Love Sarah xx

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

I love my underwire bras, cos they hold my forms “just right”. Except for hot Australian summer nights, I wear one with my forms in every night. I have one soon to be 2, wide strap bralettes that I wear under my drab on “special occasions  . With matching colour panties and Cami.

The above are all C Cups, but I also have 3-4 40/18 AA bras that hold my “natural breasts” in place. These also sometimes “get a run” during the day or on special occasions

Like “real females” I’d love to wear bras every day and night. But I find that eventually I get slight but uncomfortable bruising on my rib cage. So I mainly stick with nightwear.

Spring /autumn are favorites, Cos over and with  the bra and forms,  gosilk french knickers, cami and nightgown. Silk dressing gown for “nocturnal visits” to the “ladies”.

Happy  (bra) dressing

Caty

I do wear mainly for the comfort. I wear them at night but when I can wear during the day discreetly enough I do.

I wear a bra because I have small natural breasts and it gives me some support, although I would still wear one even if I didn’t.

I have very sensitive nipples so I tend use the pads included with my bras to minimise them rubbing against what I’m wearing on top.
      It would be fine if the friction just made them erect , but the sensation is just too distracting . Shame as I actually really like the look of nipples showing though clothing !

Tracy H
      Lady

Add my name to the list of us who love wearing a bra. I do have natural breasts so wearing a bra helps me look better and feel better about how I look. If I am not at work, then I more than likely have on a bra. I really love seeing my bras hanging on the drying rack next to my wife’s bras.

Tracy

I wear them because i feel good when i wear one, they do offer a little support for my little boobies (34A). I’d wear one every day if i could.

I love wearing a bra just for the heck of it . Even though I wear fake breast usually a C , I feel that a bra completes me as a woman .

When I put on a bra and panties…..omg….it makes the girl in me sing!
      I was fitted for a bra at Soma. The sales woman has me in a 38-b, Since it is slightly padded she said I really didn’t need any more padding. She correctly read me as being a conservative girl. It gives subtle girlie bumps under my blouses and I feel great, especially when at the mall and women notice and smile at me.
      ooooooooooooooxoxo Paula

Viewing 66 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?