• This topic has 19 replies, 20 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 19 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Lea
      Lady

Seems like there are two reasons to wear a bra to bed, either to sleep in it or for other adventures instead of sleeping.

Women seem to look for the first opportunity to take off their bra at home, and don’t seem to like the idea of going to sleep with their bra on.

I’ve tried sleeping with a padded underwire bra on and found that it took some getting used to turning from side to side, though I did like the lines it created on my skin when I took it off the next morning. Sleeping on my chest was a bit uncomfortable and ran the risk of indenting my cute bra cups. Lastly, the lace on some bras seems so delicate that it might rip if snagged when turning from side to side.

Sports bras are much more comfortable for sleeping in, jus watch out for them being too tight or affecting your circulation.

Sleep bras (mostly cloth, no support, no underwire, no padding) are probably the best bra for sleeping in. They keep the chest in place, yet aren’t uncomfortable.

But for us CDs who only sleep in a bra occasionally, it’s still a fun experience!

Patty Phose
      Duchess

I have several bras, but wear sports bras a lot. They are comfortable and my breast forms fit nicely in them. I’ve fallen asleep in them many times. Not necessarily intentionally but it didn’t keep me awake.

Honey,
      After a long day….the bra comes off, no sleeping in one for me.

Cookie.. 🙂

Anonymous

I wear a bra with breast forms on occasion that can be slept in to enjoy the feel of breasts when I sleep.

Anonymous

Well – I’ve just discovered that sleeping while wearing a breastform can be bad for the form. One of mine split right below the nipple and you can feel the sticky silicone. Now I read on website not to sleep ‘on’ the form as it may burst. Ooops. As a repair I put some first aid tape along the break.

So why do I sleep with the forms? For me it was in hopes of seeding my dreams. Sometimes it works, but most of the dreams are about a faux pas of some kind, espcially after reading that one post about the first faux pas that people had. My dreams were about my form popping out, or people noticing that I’m wearing a bra. So maybe I’ll go back to just sleeping in a bra without the form.

Now to see about getting a single form… I may have to get a pair, and have one as a backup.

Anonymous

Sometimes, just for the heck of it, I share some of the forum topics with my wife, to see how she feels about them.  On this one she very much echoed what Cookie said; at the end of the day she can’t wait for the bra to come off.  We, along with my sister-in-law, have often joked how I (and I assume most CDS) really want to wear a bra while most ciswomen wish they didn’t have to.  It’s interesting that, in our pursuit to be like women, we can actually go so far in our actions as to actually make us ‘un-womanlike’.

“I don’t understand why anyone would willingly want to wear a bra. I only wear one because I have to.”

“I love those days when I don’t have to wear makeup.”

“High heels are a pain. I’d rather wear flats any day.”

The vagaries of life, hey?

I don’t sleep in a bra,(unless I pass out on the couch fully dressed)  but I have some sexy sleepwear that have cups in them. Most of the time I’m in a snug, comfy sleepshirt and some comfy panties.
      I always wear a bra, panties, and tights/pantyhose/stockings under my clothes, (and sometimes shapewear) all day long, so it feels good to take it off when I get home, or change into something else… either sportier, or sexier). I work in small office, so sometimes I get to slip into a dress, heels, lipstick, curl my eyelashes, and put on some earrings while I’m finishing my workday. Next week, half the office is on vacation, so I will make sure that I take a bag of stuff to slip into, once I have the office all to myself.   😉

Carolyn Kay
      Baroness - Annual

I enjoy wearing a bra to bed. My situation allows me to dress at times, after dinner, and remain en femme until the next morning. So I take full advantage of to opportunity and wear a bra all night. I purchased some “sleeper forms” from the Breast Form Store that are every comfortable and allow me to feel of breast all night long. Waking up as a woman is wonderful and something all CD’s should try. The sleeper forms allow your chest to breath and they seem to stay in place all night long when held by my bra. Finding a bra that is comfortable and matches your night wear is key for a great night of en femme.

From the female perspective, a bra is something you would wear all through the day to work. By day’s end, it’s been squeezing you all day, you’ve sweated in it, it’s uncomfortable and now it has to come off. Plus, you don’t want to risk breaking it in your sleep.

If you like sleeping in bras, try getting a sports bra.

I have aphrodite forms size xlg and love sleeping with my bra every night. They are very expensive but really good quality.  I love the feeling of wearing my bras and forms

Sometimes I sleep with my bra and panties. I really like the feel of it. Thinking about getting a new set for sleeping

I tried it once. It was way too uncomfortable to sleep in. I completely understand why GG remove them as soon as they get home.  For sleeping,  I wear only panties or or a nightie.

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

I wear a bra to bed almost every night,usually  “underdressed” under male pj’s and either a 16A with no forms or my “normal”?? 40C with forms in. This has to be done without my SO’s knowing and that can happen cos we have not slept in the same room for eons. Plus of course panties and cami or femme singlet

As for damaging the forms, well as long as you dont try to sleep on your chest you’ll be fine.

See elsewhere in these forums why I ove sleeping with breast forms attached. so femme

Caty

Anonymous

A comfort bra or sometimes they are called sleep bras is what I wear if I go to bed with my breast forms on as they are needed to keep them in place. I don’t do it all the time though as I find I get better sleep with the forms off in which case I do not wear a bra to sleep. Not sure if there is a right or wrong with this as GG too answer this question differently depending on who is asked.

Janine7
      Lady

I’ve worn a bra in bed on several occasions. The feeling is fantastic. I also enjoy the sense of having my breasts rubbing against the forms when I press against the bedding.

i understand that ggs don’t wear bras to sleep in: they are just too uncomfortable. The difference is that ggs still have breasts as they sleep.  For some, the only way to have breasts while we sleep is to hold them in place with a bra. For me, I have self-adhesive forms and can sleep in them without a bra.  So that is what I do. And sometimes i will wear a sports bra.  Waking now and then during the night and knowing I have breasts is very comforting. And getting out of bed in the morning with breasts on is so nice. i look forward to wearing my breasts at night. So if I did not have self-adhesive breast forms, I would wear a bra…and find a comfortable one.

Anonymous

On most nights I wear a bra to bed. I have been doing so for the past three years and I love it. I wear padded underwire/no wire bras or sports bras. The latter is tight so not very comfortable and therefore I don’t wear them very often.

A few years ago I decided to wear a bra all day and all night. I usually change at night to a different bra for bed. For me it is a feeling of emotional and physical comfort to be wearing a bra. Sometimes I just wear the bra and sometimes I put my breast forms in the bra to fill it out which is also a wonderful feeling when you wake up to roll over.

Anonymous

I find it uncomfortable in a bra. I sleep in panties and usually a silky nightshirt. I am blessed to have natural 32Bcup breasts. Not big but gives me the feeling of actually being a woman.

Anonymous

I think I will try that tonight now

Viewing 19 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?