Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I wear a pair of panties every day with my bra and love it.  I wear only women’s clothes every day and I would like to know who else is wearing them as well.

Here is what I found in a quick little search….

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/forums/topic/do-you-wear-a-bra-and-panties-daily/

Thanks, SR

Roberta –

Congratulations you lucky girl, i wish i could just dress more femme everyday.  It just feels more natural and comfortable for me.  Maybe one day but by then i will be so old they will just think i am senile LOL.

hugs,

suzette

Christy
      Lady

Wow, that link is a LONG set of replies. Thx!

Anonymous

lol……

Patty Phose
      Duchess

I began wearing stockings, pantyhose, heels and bra when I was 4. I so wanted matching panties. I want; able to get them until I began buying my own at 18. I loved them. Dressed everyday and love my matching bra and panty sets. But I also had some wonderful bras and panties that didn’t match. I loved them too.

Amy Myers
      Baroness

I only get completely dressed up once a week or so, but I have worn women’s panties every day since last Fall.

Amy

Panties and bras are just ordinary every day wear for me.  Stockings and garter a lot of the time also, or leggings when it is cold and windy here.

PaulaF

Cece X
      Lady

I used to like wearing panties but I stopped wearing them because I hated that my rather large package was not fitting comfortably or kept falling out of the sides. I wear sexy men’s underwear which hold my stuff better. I still like wearing bras, garter belts and stockings. I do not wear these often, however, which makes the days I do wear them very special days.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?