Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I’m practicing walking in my 4 inch black heels, looking forward to wearing them out somewhere. However, I don’t want to stand out by overdressing. The shopping mall comes to mind. In what places would heels not stand out? How about a fancy dress, like a zipper in the back for a restaurant like Olive Garden?

Anonymous

If you can manage 4″ heels, by all means do it! My feet are getting old and not gracefully, 2-3″ is now comfortable. Many times I’ll see women in high heels and well dressed while grocery shopping. Early afternoon on a Sunday, probably coming home from Church services.

If you’re meeting friends at a nice bar, club, or restaurant, tall heels fit right in. Your dress doesn’t need a back zipper either. A nice blouse and slacks looks great with heels. Heels themselves are not overdressing, the rest of the outfit makes a difference.

Don’t wear tall heels with a sundress or on a Tilt-a-Whirl, just sayin’.

Eileen

Ang
      Baroness

Samantha,
      You are braver than I! I have never been very graceful in heels. I end up looking like something between a newborn horse (foal) and a lady. It is a disaster, LOL. I usually wear 2″ or so heels if at all. That being said many people love them. I think they can also look just as nice with some dress slacks, skirt, or fancy zipper dress! Dinner is always a good place to throw on some lovely heels (also helps that you will be sitting for part of the time!). Dancing also can be a great place to wear some killer heels. Back in my 20s when I still tried to make the tall heels work I would wear them to those places. Have fun. Ang

Jaime Basham
      Significant Other

Im not going to lie i love wearing my heels i love how they make my legs look, it varies when i wear mine- i have some boots that are great for everyday wear – go with jeans, dresses and everything which get the most use,

My stilettos tend to come out more when im going out for the evening or for food etc

that said when i was younger i used to live in them!! So i say if you feel comfortable wear them whenever you want to!!

hope that helps!!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Dear Genetic Girls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?