Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hello Ladies,

I have heard very often from GGs that wearing heels all day makes for really sore feet. Well my question to all of you is this. Why?

Poor grade of heels? bad feet? Not wearing heels often while growing up? Wrong size?

Honestly I have owned heels that hurt after 15 minutes and I have had some that I could wear for a few hours. While I have not worn heels all day long, and it has been 6 years since I last wore heels, I just bought some Nina T strap 4″ heels. I have worn this pair for an hour and my feet are not sore. So thus my questions.

Thank you in advance for your answers.

Danielle

Yes a good pair of heels goes a long way my dear.

Anonymous

Thank you for your reply. I lean towards the thought of a better made high heel shoe would fit better and I have a greater chance of being able to wear them all day. I prefer a 4” heel myself, narrow heel or stiletto with ankle strap.

Edie Majeski
      Baroness

Obviously the human body wasn’t met to wear high heels, so the taller the heel the more strain you put on your feel.  I can wear a 2 inch heel all tall with no problem but not a 5 inch heel. 4 inch heel is the max I wear today.

Anonymous

Thank you for your reply Edie. How original of me, lol. Yes, our feet, male or female, were never meant for heels. However I believe the design and manufacturing of the shoes will make the difference just like it does for male shoes. Do you have a favorite designer or preference for your heels?

Danielle, I used to tell my wife I thought I could wear heels all day.  She said, “You are wearing them inside, mostly on carpet.  It is different.”  Then, when I came out and was able to dress in public and wear what I wanted, guess what?  It IS different.  Standing on concrete or linoleum or tile all day HURTS.

For me, living in Colorado, there is the other problem that it is the rare woman you will see in stilettos.  Since my goal when I am out is to blend in stylishly I choose shoes appropriate for where I am going and what I am doing.  I will say I have some really cute sandals that are all two inches or under so it is not like I am wearing Dansko clogs.

After doing it this way for three years now I totally understand why women do not wear high heel pumps day after day!

I only go out in drab, but I crave the feeling of walking in high heels. I purchased a few pair of men’s elevator (lift) shoes in varying heights. I’m short so in these shoes I’m not overly tall to stand out. I love the feeling of shopping, doing errands and whatever in high heels. Plus it keeps my calf muscles in shape for when I get home and become Jamie.

Anonymous

I love wearing high heels all day around the house and the feeling is still so exciting. And of course I love the calf muscles that develop

Depends on the heel height, your muscles in your legs and the type of feet. I bought a nice pair of clarks boots with a 3″ heel. I walked from Wynn in Vegas to the Convention center there and the whole day waling around the floor. I left at 9am and came back to the hotel via a taxi at 4 and my feet hurt. I can wear 5 & 6″ heels for few hours and be fine. But being on my feel all day was rough but I figured, beauty does not come easy

Patty Phose
      Duchess

I’ve worn some heels that hurt my feet something terrible after maybe an hour. Others I can wear all day or night and my feet feel fine. Many of my heels are 4 inch. Some are 3. I guess, how they fit and whether they are broken in makes the biggest difference.

Anonymous

I love wearing heels.  I can wear them all day with no problems.  I love higher heels and wedges.  I prefer 5 to 6 inch heels or wedges.  Really love jessica simpson heels.  Very fub to wear

Anonymous
      Lady

While I believe a good pair of heels goes a long way to comfort  there is also some math involved. For a woman in a size 5-6 with a 4” heel the angle their foot and ankles are at is substantially higher than a size 10-11 with the same 4” heel. Yes we love our heels and I wouldn’t trade them for the world. I have spent many FULL days in 3 and 4 inch heels and can tell within an hour how the will feel at the end of the day. Even dancing in a good pair goes a long way towards comfort.

🍷C

I love wearing a pair of high heels. When I am going to be all dressed up as Roberta i will pick out a pair of high heels that matches my outfit and put them on. I love wearing them when I am all dressed up as Roberta. I often do housework and laundry and organize my girl clothes and lingerie. I have a huge collection of lingerie and women’s clothing so I have a to organize my girl clothes. I have a drawer for my bras and panties and a drawer for my lingerie and a drawer for my garter belts and stockings and teddies. I hang up all my other clothing. I have a full wardrobe of women’s clothing. I have 16 t shirts and maybe 10 others tops and 6 tanks and long sleeved shirt and 8 pairs of jean’s and 4 pairs of shoes

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?