• This topic has 3 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I have recently started buying my own clothes off fb marketplace  and found that I can buy everything half price. I have bought so many clothes.  I now have a very good selection of clothes.  I decided that buying clothes  that I need can be done by buying what ever I need on fb I have some of the best selection of clothes

Anonymous

Thrift stores are also a great place to find women’s clothing… I get most of mine there and I can make my shopping $$ go much farther!

Good suggestions girls.  i will have to try it.  i have looked in thrift stores but i am too fat for most, i have to lose weight to broaden my selection! i do buy mostly online i find eBay and Amazon to be good and with enough shopping you can find good prices there as well. oh well i do love to shop for clothes.

hugs,

suzette

Anonymous

I also buy a lot of my clothes from Marketplace. It’s a nice way to expand your collection without breaking the bank. I have picked up high quality sports bras for just a few dollars that would normally cost $35-$50. If you are like me it is scary to buy clothes from a store always fearing someone you know will see you. Many of the sellers in my area use a tote method for picking up so you have no face to face contact for us shy girls.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?