• Creator
    Topic
    Roberta Hall
    Participant
    Registered On: March 30, 2018
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 10

I have recently started buying my own clothes off fb marketplace  and found that I can buy everything half price. I have bought so many clothes.  I now have a very good selection of clothes.  I decided that buying clothes  that I need can be done by buying what ever I need on fb I have some of the best selection of clothes

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Erica Guy
      Participant
      Registered On: August 23, 2019
      Topics: 6
      Replies: 44

I also buy a lot of my clothes from Marketplace. It’s a nice way to expand your collection without breaking the bank. I have picked up high quality sports bras for just a few dollars that would normally cost $35-$50. If you are like me it is scary to buy clothes from a store always fearing someone you know will see you. Many of the sellers in my area use a tote method for picking up so you have no face to face contact for us shy girls.

1 user thanked author for this post.
      Suzette York
      Participant
      Registered On: September 4, 2020
      Topics: 1
      Replies: 83

Good suggestions girls.  i will have to try it.  i have looked in thrift stores but i am too fat for most, i have to lose weight to broaden my selection! i do buy mostly online i find eBay and Amazon to be good and with enough shopping you can find good prices there as well. oh well i do love to shop for clothes.

hugs,

suzette

2 users thanked author for this post.
      Mary Ann Summers
      Participant
      Registered On: April 29, 2020
      Topics: 13
      Replies: 101

Thrift stores are also a great place to find women’s clothing… I get most of mine there and I can make my shopping $$ go much farther!

4 users thanked author for this post.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.