Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

I’ve already given a long intro story here.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/forums/topic/long-introduction-story-from-natalie-stockings/

Here is my current situation for the last 7 months since my wife seemingly (or at least I think) gave me permission to buy my own panties.

So I began buying black nylon panties that looked similar to my mens nylon briefs. Normally the standard favorites from Vanity Fair, Warners, & Jockey. I would buy a pair every few weeks and even put them in my underwear drawer at the bottom. I started wearing them throughout the weeks mixed in with my mens briefs. I started to realize that she didn’t suspect anything. Within the first few weeks, I went to spoon with her and she reached back and was like, “How can I make you happy tonight?” while touching and pulling the side of my panties! She didn’t seem to notice. That night, I was able to get her into it and pulled my panties to the side and be intimate without her suspecting anything! I couldn’t believe it. Both of us wearing panties pulled to the side. It felt incredible and close

Since July 1st of 2022, I haven’t worn my men’s underwear at all. What started with a lot of nervousness has turned into almost total comfort. I’ve walked around our bedroom at night with just a t-shirt and panties, even taking my shirt off and her looking at me talking. Many times in the night, she reaches over to slide her hands underneath the band on the side of my panties. We’ve been intimate 20 or 30 times at least with her touching my panties. Most of the time she doesn’t say anything. One time while wearing a pair of my Vanity Fair Beyond Comfort Hi-Cuts, she was like, “Did you buy knew underwear? These feel like pantyhose material.” Another time, while I was wearing a pair of Warners NPNP, she was touching me in the panties and was like “These are just so silky and thin.” Almost egging me on I felt like. I regret not saying anything then but I almost felt like even if she suspected it would be like what she told me a few years ago and be in a DADT panty wearing relationship.

Right now, I’m just kinda wanting to see how long I can go without her knowing or waiting for her to broach the topic in a way that I think would allow her to understand my desires and her to accept them. I still continue to wash/dry my panties when I am home alone. And yes, I am putting a pair of my clean men’s underwear in the laundry basket to not cause too much suspicion…

Are there any other Underdressers out there that have had an experience similar to mine with what I’ll call ‘Incognito Panties”? Any other experiences that have slowly coaxed your wife or SO into the idea of you wearing panties?

-Natalie

Natalie –

I underdress with panties when I’m at home.  I don’t know if my wife is aware or not but she hasn’t said anything.  I’ve only been out of the house once wearing panties due to an agreement we have about keeping my dressing in the house, however, I’m seriously considering pushing the envelope on that. When I get ready for bed at night I slip them off with my sweatpants. It’s kind of funny that I am so cautious as she has given me some things she no longer wears and has me try them on when she is present, so not sure why I do what I do.  Ours is kind of a DADT situation.  She is aware and has helped me buy clothes online, helped my buy my wig, helped me buy my make up and a few other things.  She is supportive to a point, just doesn’t want to see me dressed.  I also di my own laundry when she is out.

XOXO
      Suzanne

AnnaBeth Black
      Duchess - Annual

Natalie

I wear women’s boy short underwear in dark colors, they seam to go completely unnoticed by my wife. I also have black brief panties that blend in pretty well. But the brighter colored brief panties I have to be more carful with. Luckily I do most of the laundry and I have been able to put them away unnoticed so far.
      Hugs Annabeth

My wife told me to just, “Live you best life”, and insisted that I just buy the panties I wanted to wear and get rid of all of the traditional men’s underwear. I DID and have never been happier or felt more sexy…everyday!

I searched and tried lots of different panties and finally found my favs; so soft, unbinding and supportive to the male genitalia. Jockey No Panty Line Promise, Tactel String Bikini.

https://www.jockey.com/catalog/product/no-panty-line-promise-tactel-string-bikini

Anonymous

Some of favorites too!

I have been wearing Jockey no panty line bikini style for years and love the look and the feel!

J J
      Lady

I can’t imagine how she can’t know. Women’s panty construction is pretty different to men’s so doing laundry and folding them would be obvious, unless you do all your own laundry.

While my wife has never said anything about my transformation to panties only many years ago, mine are a mix of plain and lacy/sexy styles so there is no doubt. She just accepts the fact that I prefer panties and nothing more needs to be said. I haven’t worn men’s underwear in years, though I have 2-3 in the bottom of my panty drawer in case I feel the need. I just wear plain black one to Drs appointments or if I am traveling/camping with other people.

Anonymous

Yes, I have been switching dirty panties to the different side of the bottom part of my underwear drawer throughout the week. Then when I have the house to myself for an hour or 2. I handwash 5-7 pairs in the sink, then throw them in the dryer or let them air dry if I have the time.

I guess if I really start to suspect that she know, or starts joking or making more comments I could throw a pair of my panties in the laundry and see if they make it back into my drawer without any question or see if she makes a comment then and have ‘The Talk’ that really allows her to understand where I am coming from.

If she does the laundry in the house, she already knows. LOL.
      There are many other factors that she can figure out if you are wearing panties or not.

I know this is true with my wife, she is definitely more observant than I am. I find that most women are more observant than men.

When I figured out that women’s panties are much more comfortable then men’s underwear, I switched over to wearing panties and I literally told my wife the truth that I have switched.

Currently, my wife doesn’t approve of my dressing but she has accepted that all I wear is women’s panties. When she asked me why, I told her that they sit properly, the band doesn’t roll down and I find that it holds myself better than men’s underwear. All she said was, “Oh ok.”

Hugs and Kisses,
      Michelle

Hi Michelle, I went through the same thing about 4 years ago. Bought a bunch of VF nylon briefs (5 for $30 sale!) and told her this is what I’m wearing from now on. She just said OK.

Hi Natalie,

She must know you are wearing panties. There is no mistaking panties for any male underwear. I think she is just trying support you as best she can without just fully coming out and saying see accepts you wearing panties fulltime and is totally OK with it.

Hugs,

Emily

Leah
      Baroness

Of course she knows you are wearing panties.  As others have stated, panties feel and are designed totally different than mens underwear.  Glad she is not pushing back against you wearing them. So continue to wear them.

My wife does not say anything about me wearing panties,  She gets concerned when I wear a bralette of camisole top as they will notice them .  No one has said a thing or given any funny looks as of yet

Anonymous

Commenting back to all you ladies, I TOTALLY agree that she has to know but there is a small part of me that thinks in the next few months she may just be like “What underwear are you wearing? I never thought you were wearing women’s underwear…” [She wouldn’t use the word panties haha]

If I really start to get more adventurous walking around with all the lights on in our room at night and her with her contacts or glasses on; or maybe if she starts telling me specific hints like “Your underwear drawer is getting more full” or “I really like the band on this pair” then I would probably come right out and say it hoping that she’s already accepted this is a thing for me.

Thanks again for all your input ladies!

-Natalie

I have found that wearing my Warner panties are far superior than wearing my Hanes men’s brief. The men’s underwear sags and are so loose at the waist. I like my boys well supported and the Warner panties do the deed! I feel secure and more confident wearing them than men’s underwear. Years ago while having playtime with my wife I slipped her panties on. (I had been wearing some on and off for years before) Thats when I first noticed how these fit and held me so well. I told her later that I like the feel and comfort, she was okay and asked if I wanted to wear them she was fine with it. She’s offered, I accepted. I’ve been happy ever since. But other items and times is DADT.

So I did the “hidden” panty wearing and hand washing for a few weeks, and I was always worried she would notice and I would have to explain.  So I bought some soft Reebok women’s bikini panties in black and gray (not too girly) colors and told her I thought they would be more comfortable. She didn’t mind that and said “whatever is comfortable, wear what you want. Then I ordered some of the same off Amazon that shipped with some pairs that were cute colors. Then I mixed in Jockey no panty line promise bikinis (MY FAVORITE ❤️❤️). Again first in black then cute colors and patterns.  I have worn nothing but panties for about 18 months now.  She washes and returns my cute stuff to the drawer

So that is good… The bad is because I approached it this way aside from panties, I am still 100% in the closet and while I’m sure she knows to some degree, we have never discussed my desire to be feminine at all😕

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?