Tagged: 

Viewing 31 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

So about a month ago my wife found 2 pair of panties in my drawer when cleaning them out. She didn’t say anything but I knew she found them when they were laying on top of all my other underwear. I didn’t say anything and since she had found them and didn’t say anything I was going to wear them and see what she said. I put them in the dirty clothes like I would my regular underwear. I had left Thursday before the laundry had been done. While I was away she calls and asked “Did you know the new underwear you bought are woman’s panties?” I said “Um no” I was completely caught off guard. I was hoping we would have the talk when I got home, not while I was out of town. She starts laughing and say  You must have bought them by mistake, they have a gusset and all they are defiantly woman’s panties.” She laughed it off and we went on with the day. So when I get home I’m nervous as all can be about this talk. I’ve wanted to have the talk  for a long time and I was sure she had suspected something, just because some of the comments she had made over the years. So were sitting outside having a drink and I got the nerve to ask, “Would you like to talk about the panties?” She did and went into the same about buy by mistake. I told her “No I bought them on purpose and I want to start wearing them.” She looked at me for a minute and was like “Why” I went on to explain how they are more comfortable for me and I feel a certain way when wearing them that I enjoy. I told her “I’m not gay/bi or anything else I just like wearing panties.” She was slow to say OK but then said ” As long as your happy you can wear what you want.” I did tell her I’m not into the thong or crazy color panties, I just wear them for comfort and personal reasons. It felt like the world had been lifted off my shoulders after we spoke. So for the last month or so I’ve been wearing my panties everyday. She is getting use to it and if anything it has spiced up our marriage.

Anonymous
      Lady

The most important step has been passed and the ice has been broken… and she isn’t calling lawyers… congratulations!

Anonymous

I think she suspected something. She has made comments that lead me to believe she knew more and that’s why it wasn’t a major shock.

Anonymous

That’s wonderful, Michelle. I’m so happy for you. I tried something similar with my wife about 6 or 7 years ago and got a resounding “No. I’m not comfortable with that.” So, I’ve been in hiding ever since.

I have to say, though, she came across a pair I had stuck in a vanity drawer in the master bath of the condo we rented a few weeks ago while we were on vacation. It was as we were packing to go home.

She called out from the bathroom, “What’s this?”

I asked, “What?”

She replied, “Panties. I guess they’re yours?”

I sheepishly went in and retrieved them after she walked out into the bedroom.

BUSTED!

Nothing else has been mentioned of them since.

I suspect she has had an inkling of my CDing for a while, now. But it’s a DADT scenario.

She also commented/questioned why my legs were so smooth one day while we were on vacation. I blew it off as an extension of my manscaping, which I began performing a few years ago. Somehow she never noticed (which I doubt) or, again, just didn’t want to ask about.

I so wanted to just “have the talk”.

BTW, she went to the office today, a rare occurrence since the beginning of the pandemic, and I kept at the opportunity to have some Raquel time.

Great outcome. It is nice that she did not hold the initial denial against you like some wives might have.

Anonymous

Like I said she knew something. I think it was a relieve for both us now there’s nothing to hide.

Anonymous

She did mention it. I told her I was caught of guard and that I wanted to speak about it in person. At that point nothing left to hide.

Anonymous

Sounds like you’ve done the hardest part, congrats! Assuming you don’t just stick with panties, it will be harder to explain a bra as a comfort item but this is basically how I did it as well. I started my wife off slow to give myself and her time to acclimate to the new situation.

— Abbie 🥰

Anonymous

My next step is Halloween. Were planning a trip to Vegas. I plan to ask her to get fully dressed as a woman. I’m hoping she will be ok with it.

Anonymous

Honestly, that is my dream. I’ve always wanted to go out on Halloween dressed but I guess I always worried that someone would figure it out.

— Abbie 🥰

That’s very cool for you. It’s a very difficult conversation to have, and could go either way.
      Unfortunately for me it was the final straw that ended my marriage. But that turned out to be a blessing in disguise. She was already heading in that direction and this became an excuse for her. So in a way, the conversation was necessary in for a different reason.

Anonymous

Yes I was quite nervous. I’m glad it’s out there now.

That’s really awesome. I had the talk with my wife before I started underdressing. I was already wearing men’s thongs prior to that and women’s thongs are much cheaper so it was no big thing. I underdressed for ten years before I started fully crossdressing. That also helped get my wife a bit used to my femme side before I asked her if I could crossdress.

Hugs!

I’m glad that went so well for you. I actually have more pink panties than my wife. More flower panties too.

Alana

Anonymous

I don’t do a lot of crazy colors, lace or flower print. Maybe some leopard print or thong. I usually try and match my outfit to my panties.

Great result!
      Your biggest problem now will be resisting the urge to buy more each time you see a lingerie department.

JoJo XXX

Anonymous

I’ve already started. I’ve accumulated probably 50 pair already and have more coming that I ordered. The wife actually laughed about it and said “Awe look at you buying all new panties” She’s been supportive to say the least.

My wife jealous. Has mentioned often my panties prettier than hers

Anonymous

Try buying her some of the pretty underwear. It might spice things up….

Hi Michelle I wear panties nearly all the time now and when the weather isn’t to hot one of my lovely bras ,I have to take my panties before I go to bed as I only sleep in my undies, my wife and i sleep in the same bed so as she doesn’t know about my cd has be boxer shorts but saying that I some nights keep my panties on underneath ,one day I might be allowed to sleep just in panties and other female nightwear ,it could happen . Michelle xx

Anonymous

You should tell her. It makes life so much easier. The stress that was lifted after our talk was life changing. No more hiding or being ashamed of what you enjoy.

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Good for you.

Hugs, Liara

Anonymous

Thank you so much.

Anonymous

Congrats Michelle for starting to wear panties now.  Here a idea that when I first started wearing panties all the times were when buying a pair or more throw away that amount of your mens underwear. Sooner or later will have a drawer full of nothng but pretty women’s panties. Try some different styles too from briefs to thongs.

HugsDonna

Anonymous

I have done away with mens underwear. She actually suggested it. Said my drawer had too many in there so I only kept my panties.

Anonymous

Great Michelle don’t forget bra’s too. Maybe some nice matching sets.

Anonymous

I haven’t made my way to Bras yet. At least not with her.

Good for you

I like nylon and satin the best.  I used to more than I do now but hey can always get more!   Aurora B.

Amy Myers
      Baroness

I am glad to hear that it is going so well for you. I too wear panties everyday, and at first my wife thought it was a bit strange, but she doesn’t mind, and as you implied it has brought us closer together also.

They are simply clothes, but is quite remarkable what they can do for you.

Amy

I have been wearing panties every day for about six months now and my wife still does not know.  Not sure how I will explain it if she does find hm.  Cross that bridge when we get there I guess.  Glad to hear that she is accepting about your panties.  Maybe there is hope for me.

Hugs and stuff Ginny

Anonymous

Let her find them folded up in you drawer.

Think I’ll start wearing panties myself, Ginger.

Lara Muir
          Baroness - Annual

I think I’m joining in with you girls!

Panties are lovely and satin panties are very comfortable. Satin Panties are my 24/7 everyday wear. And most of the time they are girly pink or flowery.

Alana

Anonymous

Ginger I was in the same boat. I was to the point that every time I wore my panties I wanted to tell my wife. I felt like I was lying and hiding and almost made me want to stop. So I bought new panties and folded them up and left them in my drawer. She found them and didn’t say anything. So I wore them and put them in the laundry and still nothing. I went out of town and left them out and she found them. When I came home we had the talk. It went better than excepted due to her suspecting for years and finding panties before. She had never mentioned and let it come out she didn’t want to embarrass me so she let me come out with it. Now, it’s not even a topic. I order them all the time and she opens them washes them and put them away.

I have been wearing panties for about 20 years now and my wife will wash them with hers on a more gentle wash. She will also put them in my underwear drawer. I also wear cami tops with lace edge to bed with my wife. I get pains in my legs and cramps at night my wife suggested support tights but I told her they make me very hot in the crotch area. She said I would have to get some suspenders to hold support stockings up which I replied I do have quite a few. Therefore now during the winter I wear stockings and suspenders with my panties. I have no male drab underwear now.
      Coleen xx

Mia Mor’e
      Baroness

You should ask her if she would like to paint your toenails. It could be another little feminine secret just between the two of you.

Anonymous

It is kind of amazing how dressing can spice up a marriage. I can relate and am very happy for you!
      Xoxo, kate

Anonymous

It has def spiced things up!!!

Lara
      Lady

Like you lucky enough that wearing Panties is fine. I told my wife early in our relationship i liked them… Then never wore them until few years ago she suggested i wear them. I now have a few pairs she washes and puts away… Mostly nice lace or pretty ones. Some Thongs, Brazilian and normal ones. It deffo spiced up our sex life… So much so daytime when no kids bra’s are fine also which is great.I have been wearing lingerie since i was 13-14 so its like a normal pair for me.. Sometimes though male life gets in the way and male boxers have to be worn. Luckily i get enough Panty time for it to be no issue.

That’s wonderful Michelle. I wear panties every day and prefer nylon. Also have drawer full of bras too.

Carla, I’m with you! Picking just the right panties to wear every day is a wonderful pleasure and I also have drawers full of bras that I like to match with my panties and wear as well

Lacy, So true! Nothing thing makes me feel more feme than lace nylon panties with matching bra

I can think of a lot of things that make me feel more feminine but sadly I can’t wear them under my drab male clothes on a daily basis. When it’s really cold out I often just get dressed over my nightie and wear that all day to help keep me warm.

My wife thinks it’s silly and says “Thin layers of nylon is not keeping you warmer” I think it does but maybe just thinking about all the silky lingerie I’m wearing is psychologically keeping me warm.

Thin layers will help keep cold out some, but the feel of nylon does wonder to your feminine side. Just knowing you have them on makes its all the better.

Hugs Carla

I have worn panties only for over sixty five years, my wife says men’s under ware is totally gross and forbids my wearing them. That is fine with me, who in their right mind would want to wear such nasty men’s undies. Not me.

Sarasue, I couldn’t agree more!  I only wear panties but I have always kept 1 pair of gross men’s underwear that I will wear on very rare occasions just to remind me of how uncomfortable they are and totally not sexy. Blah!…

What style of panties do you have that she could have thought you bought them by mistake?

All my panties are delicate nylon or satin most of them have at least some lace on them. I als love the fact that my panties are in every color of the rainbow.

I remember when I first told my wife I liked to wear and sleep in nightgowns. I told her I just liked the feel of the silky fabric. She didn’t have a problem with that, so she was nice enough to sew me some plain nightgowns from nylon fabric she bought.

It was a kind gesture on her part, but to me it was like wearing a large nylon pillowcase.  In time I had to tell her there was more to it than just the silky fabric. I wanted to feel feminine as well.

She didn’t understand but I’m thankful the nylon pillowcases are gone and now I only wear very feminine nighties or full-length negligees.

I haven’t worn men’s undies for years now. My wife keeps a couple of pairs of briefs in case of emergencies, by which I think she means a medical examination or perhaps communal changing rooms.

My mental picture though is of me falling off a ladder or somesuch, and my wife struggling to get me out of panties and into briefs before the ambulance arrives 🙂

Wendy Me
      Lady

I have 1 pair of men’s briefs for medical exams, the rest of the draw are panties, I prefer full briefs.

A quick funny story I had long dental procedure and I was wearing loose fitting sweat pants, when I was allowed to leave my wife was sitting behind me as I got up out of the chair she pulled my sweats up in the back. She told me your panties where in clear view. I gave her a kiss and a thank you.

Most of the time I’m wearing panties even under my guy clothes. Every now and then I’ll wear boy briefs or boxers for a couple of days because my girlfriend says I need to let “the boys” breathe every now and then. She always has my best interest in mind so I agreed.

I wear panties most days under my drab men’s clothing.   Like others have mentioned, I only wear the men’s undies when I have too.

I’ve worn panties exclusively for a few years now and don’t own any male underwear in case of emergencies. I have both visited the doctor whereby I’ve had to remove my jeans or leggings and exposed my panties and also dressed / undressed in male changing rooms whilst my female underwear is proudly on display

I’ve worn black satin panties to the doctor an dermatologist on several occasions. I think next time I’ll try royal blue or purple. Not brave enough to wear pink to the doctor yet. Though I wear pink panties of one shade or another at least 5 days a week. The little bow and lace inserts on my K&L Princess Juliet panties should be a tattletale anyhow.

Alana

I simply love black nylon, lace or satin panties,wear them to bed as well as when I dress as Aurora. And often a bra with them. Aurora B.

Alana, don’t you LOVE the Katie and Laura satin panties? I’ve tried both the Princess Juliet and the Goddess black satin. So adorable. I also love Elomi panties; they fit better than any I’ve ever owned. And yes, panties 24/7 for me. I’ve gotten over being shy about wearing panties for doctor visits; so much fun having my annual prostate exam, bent over the table with my satin floral panties at half mast. My urologist is very cute!

Dee Frost
      Baroness - Annual

A common sentiment throughout these posts is just how much disdain we have for the truly uncomfortable male underwear. I’ll add my “yuck!” too.

As so many of you ladies, I haven’t worn male underwear for 34 years. I made the conscious decision that I wasn’t EVER going to do that again. With that, all were discarded, and none even for emergencies has been kept. NONE. I’m just not that anymore and I don’t care who sees the “evidence.”

As I’ve written often, no one but “us” really cares what we wear. If we are embarrassed, it’s only us. It really is only us.  I have advocated to many that we simply enjoy what we do and have no shame.

Well, with that, I’m signing off CDH for a few moments and going to check out what’s new at VS! I’m certain that there is something there I just can’t live without!

Dee

Wow!  How wonderful so many of us enjoy the comfort, fit, and sometimes sexiness of wearing panties!  I too have worn them for years.  I started slowly with wife asking why, what for an what not. And now I wear nothing but panties.

I love Jockey’s brand… The modal ones feel so nice and comfortable.  I’ve gotten many others, but I have found absolutely no downsides to wearing nylon, satin or modal panties.  Being one with having to be careful cuz of skin sensitivity, I think I’m better off with a more comfortable with a thin nylon pair of panties.

Gotta tell ya…. Its so intriguing of emotions when dropping my pants in the doctor’s office!  You know the tech, the nurse, and even my female doctor – the all love seeing me comfortable and confident in wearing even string bikini panties!  Lots of fun!!!

Woo-hoo! Just made the switch myself to full time ladies panties and thongs this week after enduring over six decades of all that boring mens underwear. It was my 2022 New Year’s Resolution – removed the last of my below the belt hair and threw out all my old drab undies…good riddance to both!!!

Anonymous

Yes I agree. I will take it slow. This is new to both of us. So understanding that from both perspectives is very important.

Viewing 31 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?