This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Roan B 6 days, 7 hours ago.

• Creator
    Topic

Shannon Harper
    Participant
    Registered On: September 5, 2015
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 9

Hey all. I have been having trouble with wearing all but a select few of my panties and I just cant seem to get as comfortable in them as I used to. It has to do with the stuff “down south” and even when I tuck, it just pinches the scrotum when the testicals are pushed back inside of me. Also, some the panties that I own don’t come up all that far and slip down a fair amount from just me walking around. Does anyone have any recommendations or suggestions for me? Thanks in advance.

1 user thanked author for this post.
  • Author
    Replies
     Roan B 
    Participant
    Registered On: August 14, 2017
    Replies: 59

Might I suggest the Jockey No Panty Line Promise Tactel Panty. I prefer the Bikini & the String-bikini styles. They are the most comfortable underwear ever & they fit like a dream even for men. I like them so much that I wrote a forum about them on CDH a few weeks ago. Also, just check out their reviews & FAQ on the Jockey website, you will find that a lot of men have chimed in on how great they are–to the point that some women even commented in in annoyance on all the men raving about them.

Anyways, best of luck.

Shannon Harper 
    Participant
    Registered On: September 5, 2015
    Replies: 9

How would getting a larger size help? They fall down a bit already. Its probably because i don’t have wide enough hips.

Bronwyn 
    Participant
    Registered On: August 7, 2016
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 54

How about getting one size bigger than you normally wear…just a thought.  Bronwyn

Lucinda Hawkns 
    Participant
    Registered On: September 1, 2015
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 443

hello and welcome. for me i by sweet nothing panties with a little lace at bottom. there are nice fit and dont move around on me when i walk. i wear a pad and tuck my junk in wear it feels comfortable for me. tucking to hard would be killing your u know what. i bought my sweet nothing panties from Walmart.  also make sure the panties you are going to buy fit you just right and feel comfortable as you walk. see if the store has a free exchange when you buy. well hope that might help you. i like sweet nothing panties great fit for me, does not move and feels great wearing with lace at bottom.

Cloé (CC) : 
    Ambassador
    Registered On: May 9, 2017
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 42

You probably consider what about you has changed.  Your body may still be changing, not to mention weight changes and where body fat is distributed.  You should consider different size panties or even a different style.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who viewed ThisX

People Who Like Thisx

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account