• This topic has 13 replies, 12 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hey all. I have been having trouble with wearing all but a select few of my panties and I just cant seem to get as comfortable in them as I used to. It has to do with the stuff “down south” and even when I tuck, it just pinches the scrotum when the testicals are pushed back inside of me. Also, some the panties that I own don’t come up all that far and slip down a fair amount from just me walking around. Does anyone have any recommendations or suggestions for me? Thanks in advance.

Miss Cloe
      Managing Ambassador

You probably consider what about you has changed.  Your body may still be changing, not to mention weight changes and where body fat is distributed.  You should consider different size panties or even a different style.

hello and welcome. for me i by sweet nothing panties with a little lace at bottom. there are nice fit and dont move around on me when i walk. i wear a pad and tuck my junk in wear it feels comfortable for me. tucking to hard would be killing your u know what. i bought my sweet nothing panties from Walmart.  also make sure the panties you are going to buy fit you just right and feel comfortable as you walk. see if the store has a free exchange when you buy. well hope that might help you. i like sweet nothing panties great fit for me, does not move and feels great wearing with lace at bottom.

How about getting one size bigger than you normally wear…just a thought.  Bronwyn

How would getting a larger size help? They fall down a bit already. Its probably because i don’t have wide enough hips.

Anonymous

Might I suggest the Jockey No Panty Line Promise Tactel Panty. I prefer the Bikini & the String-bikini styles. They are the most comfortable underwear ever & they fit like a dream even for men. I like them so much that I wrote a forum about them on CDH a few weeks ago. Also, just check out their reviews & FAQ on the Jockey website, you will find that a lot of men have chimed in on how great they are–to the point that some women even commented in in annoyance on all the men raving about them.

Anyways, best of luck.

Anonymous

Naja panties fit us very well. You should try them. I wera them all the time. I don’t have them slipping down and becoming uncomfortable. you may need to experiment more until u can find the ones that fit best

Barbara
      Lady

My daily panties are Fruit of the Loom Everlight. They are sheer and feel oh so soft and hold the package well.

Barbara

Anonymous

Try Naja they are awesome. They have all types and fit so good. The material is amazing the look is second to none and if ur trying to show some panties off these are the ones.

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

Google “Her room Lingerie for Men”

Great lingerie site for both genders

Caty

i just relish the feel of being in panties!  I wear the every day.  I think, however, the answer to your question is you have to buy lots of different kind of panties to find the ones that fit you the best and make you feel the best.

Hi Shannon. When it comes to panties and shape-wear and pantihose……we have 1 physical item that greatly affects those garments.  Our pot bellies. They cause everything to roll and bunch up which is very uncomfortable. Males don’t exactly have the same neat slope down there that G. girls do. I recommend wearing light spandex type panties in mid-brief or brief mode. They will snug up everything. Thongs, bikini type knickers just can’t cut it until you lose that beer flap below the navel. Shape-wear can push that in but soon as you sit down…..roll up they go. Keeping a perfectly straight spine helps a lot but not all the time.  Hope this helps a bit……by the way…..try on a corset…..you will be amazed.

Dame Veronica.

Anonymous

I am lucky I don’t have that problem but I am sorry for your predicament. When tucked I do feel comfortable and love my flat profile when wearing pretty knickers.

Anonymous

There are so many different types that it’s a long term experiment!

Ones with lots of elastane work best, and I find a size down is most practical.

I recently got 3 5 packs of a really light cotton/elastane blend briefs from a supermarket. I might even go a size down from these, as they do slip a little.

They are so very thin, it’s like wearing a whisper, the soft cotton moulds itself really gently around everything!

Worked out around £1 per pair, so fantastic for every day use. I’d guess they’re generic and sold in most large stores. At that price, worth a try!

Love Laura

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?