Tagged: 

• This topic has 24 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 23 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Originally, I started with wearing my pantyhose under my pants.  I enjoyed the feeling of the spandex and nylon on my legs.  Sometimes I didn’t always wear socks and some could see I had on my pantyhose!

Kim, I too adore the feeling of stockings, I wear them as much as I am able too. Since I dress female the bulk of the time, that is an easy feat to accomplish.

Cookie  😉

I love wearing pantyhose under my suit pants. They really keep my legs feeling great all day long. I don’t wear socks and at times try to get people to notice. No one has ever said anything

I wear pantyhose under my pants in the summer. In the winter I always wear tights under my pants. The feeling is great and it also helps to stay warm in my office up north.

amy
      Lady

I love wearing pantyhose and panties under my clothes. I also wear heels when I am at home alone and it makes me feel very lady like.

I have done this for years now. Usually control top. I always treat myself to good quality pantihose and underwear in general. Warm and sexy. I keep my jeans a bit longer so that I don’t need to wear socks. The feel of pantihose on my feet in my shoes is really sexy.

I have to agree. Not like I need it but it’s s reminder when I wiggle my feet that I’m in pantyhose. Such s great feeling. Also when you feel the seem against your toes and of in your shoe.

I wear pantyhose, stockings or tights under my pants all the time. I will not wear socks over the hose unless my shoes are rough on the inside as I don’t want to ladder my hose. If you think about it, who can tell the difference between hose and socks or trouser socks. They all look the same unless it is a fishnet or a seemed in the back. Even with designs on them, many socks have them as well

I am in agreement, ladies.  How many people actually look an another’s socks.  I love the feeling of hose on my legs especially after having recently shaved.  I would like to wear them more often, but my masculine shoes simply do not fit correctly with hose.

MacKenzie

I wear panties under my pantihose, usually a wee  sexy lacy pair. These also protect my pantihose, which are quite expensive. Then control top pantihose which helps hold everything in place. Over the top I often wear a light pantigirdle for support and just enjoying being a girl. Such lovely stuff to wear. To complete the picture and feeling, a pantishield or similar at least monthly adds to the enjoyment and reality of life as a girl.  After all, what girl is without a tampon? It is easy to get all these supplies at supermarkets in self service checkouts. So just underdressing in this way keeps me feeling girly, as I walk, just sit there, go to the bathroom, its always a girl experience.

[quote quote=40773]I wear panties under my pantihose, usually a wee sexy lacy pair. These also protect my pantihose, which are quite expensive. Then control top pantihose which helps hold everything in place. Over the top I often wear a light pantigirdle for support and just enjoying being a girl. Such lovely stuff to wear. To complete the picture and feeling, a pantishield or similar at least monthly adds to the enjoyment and reality of life as a girl. After all, what girl is without a tampon? It is easy to get all these supplies at supermarkets in self service checkouts. So just underdressing in this way keeps me feeling girly, as I walk, just sit there, go to the bathroom, its always a girl experience. [/quote]
        I tend to wear my satin panties under my slacks seven days a week. I always liked the way women’s panties feel. I have also thought about going to self checkout and purchasing feminine products such as pads and tampons. The only problem I see with a tampon as I have nowhere to actually put one and I would like to know how they feel
        For the person who,said they get feminine products in the self,checkout. Do you use pads or tampons? Have often wondered what a tampo, would feel,like but I have no where to,our one at

Anonymous

I love to wear pantyhose under my jeans, keeps me feeling sexy and I will not wear socks over them, the idea of someone seeing my ankles is sexy, plus my jeans wear well without friction and look great!

Patty Phose
      Duchess

I’ve worn pantyhose my whole life. I was fortunate in that female family members gave me their used pantyhose and I was allowed to wear them openly in the house. I usually don’t like covering my pantyhose. I enjoy looking at and feeling my legs in them.

That being said though, I’ve worn pantyhose under my pants countless times. In the hot and humid summer months I found wearing pantyhose under suit pants kept my pants from sticking to my legs and the feel of silky pantyhose on my skin was so much nicer than the itchy and scratchy wool I often wore.

In the cold winter months, pantyhose provided a layer of warmth and I found were very effective at keeping my feet warm.

When I wear pantyhose under my pants, it pretty much for practical reasons not for the fun and enjoyment I get from wearing pantyhose. My favorite pantyhose to wear pantyhose with though has always been shorts. I rarely go bare legged. If my legs are showing they usually are in pantyhose.

I wear pantyhose as often as I can. In my area, winters can be quite cool and I find them so much better than those horrible male long thermal pants. I like opaques as well, they can easily look like socks.

Absolutely love wearing tights under my pants at work. Panties underneath and black tights are my favorites. It just feels so comfortable! It feels so right.

Under-dressing has long been a staple of mine.  It started in earnest when I found myself in Billings MT on vacation.  It was a great deal hotter than I was used to, so to cool off I was strolling around one of the local malls.  I wandered into a Montgomery Wards store.  (Anybody remember them?  They around when Sears had a partner… remember Sears and Roebuck’s?)

On a whim, I strolled through the dress racks and a young clerk came and asked if she could help me.  My initial response was my stock, “I’m just looking.”  After a little time, I got a mischievous notion.  I decided to see if I freak out this small town girl.  So went to her and asked if she could let me try on a dress.  To my utter surprise, she didn’t bat an eyelash and said she wasn’t sure what size I might be.  I told her there were some that I thought would fit and she followed me to the rack with my size and we selected two and she took me to the fitting rooms right there in that department.

She checked on me as I was trying on to see if I needed a larger size and in every way treated it as an normal sale.  My only regret in that situation was I wasn’t wearing appropriate under garments.  I vowed then and there to never have that happen again.  I spent a year in which I was never without some women’s clothes on, even in the shower.  I had to buy a bikini to pull that off.

I’ve not worn men’s underwear except on my wife’s birthday and our anniversary since then.  (I go total male on those days, though she says it’s not necessary.)  I’ve gone so far as to replace my men’s clothes with similar women’s clothes.  The only men’s clothes I wear are the shirts the company I drive truck for expects the drivers to wear.  Everything else in my wardrobe comes off the women’s racks.  (Except for one pair of slacks, one dress shirt, one pair of socks and one pair of men’s briefs for those two aforementioned days.)

I wear tights under my trousers all the time, that is if the weather is exceptionally warm, which is not often here in England. Opaque tights will pass off as socks anyway. During the warmer months, I wear 20 denier flesh tone tights and nobody notices. I never wear socks as tights are good for blood circulation and having the nylon/lycra against the skin is such a wonderful feeling. When I am around the home I wear tights with shorts.

Anonymous

Being in the military its tough to do that but i have. I secertly wear panties on my uniform when i know i am not working out. When i am in my dress uniform i wear panties and nylons too. It feels so good!!

Nikkie

Hi everyone, I was asked about buying pads and tampons at a self checkout and where do you put a tampon. It is perfectly safe, hygenic and ok to insert  tampon into you. As a male, there is only one place to put it. I use Tampax, with an applicator. Just insert the applicator slightly inside, just less than half an inch at most, hold the outer tube and push the inner tube. Just like the instructions for woman. Hold it that way too. Just bend forward bit more. Starting off, a tiny drop of lubricant on the tip of the applicator helps. The tiniest drop otherwise it is really slippery and messy. There are several sizes so start with something you feel comfortable with. Just like a woman, once inserted, you don’t physically feel it if it is inserted correctly. Follow the instructions inside the packet. Change it in the toilet by pulling the string. Just relax on the way in and out. As for pads, a light pantishield is good. Thicker ones can cause a bulge and with male anatomy not sit too well. Making a habit of doing his at least monthly is a girly experience. And when forced to be male, this, both the tampon and feeling the pantishield,  is a good reminder of our inside girl.

I wear my Leg Avenue black sheer nylon suspender hose under my male black jeans when I go shopping for female clothes on the days I attend my CD/TG support group meetings.

K Swim
      Lady

I’ve done that a couple of times, but not a lot. They always get snagged on something and rip so easily. I prefer leggings. All that said not for the purpose of crossdressing, but during the winter for a little extra warmth under my blue jeans.

Anonymous

Pantyhose as much as possible, the sensory feelings are crazy, especially if you’ve done your homework on the best fit and material, but snags and excessive rubbing can waste a great pair, oh well, its worth it.

Patty Phose
      Duchess

I’ve worn pantyhose under my pants with no socks too. Then I began wearing pantyhose with shorts.  Then I bought some short girl’s shorts to wear with my pantyhose. Then I had to have shes so bought some platform wedges.

I liked wearing that outfit when I went to buy pantyhose and try on shoes. I feel in love with a couple of pairs of stilettos and bought them. But I needed dresses to wear them with. And with the dressed I needed bras and panties. Might as well get some wigs, makeup and purses too. I’m going to give this full fem thing a try. I love it.

Anonymous

I love wearing pantyhose. I do wear them under my jeans and some times with short socks IF it is cold enough and i want to keep my feet warm. I wear Nude color pantyhose which is close to the color of my natural skin, so it is not noticeable at all. The color works almost like a foundation in that it smooths out my skin and covers any blemishes on my legs. I’ve been shopping with tennis shoes, shorts, and nude color pantyhose. No one ever said a thing and i think that the color of the hose is close to my skin.

I have a pair of BareClaw wedge boots and the top shaft has what looks like fur around it. Well I’ve put on pantyhose and jeans and my boots with the jeans over the boots so that you can’t see the fur, and went shopping. No one even gave me a second look. Maybe the jeans covered most of the boot and i was standing behind a basket where you don’t really see or pay attention to the shoes. Either way it is fun wearing the while shopping.

Jennifer

Anonymous

That’s so funny I would do that myself at times to be daring to let him see a sheer stocking showing but to be honest I love pantyhose since I was 5 years old and I wear pantyhose under my legging skirts dresses jeggings pretty much under anyting kiss kiss Jasmine 💋💋

Viewing 23 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?