• This topic has 19 replies, 17 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 19 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Jo Sky
      Lady

Just love wearing kilts and skirts. Nice to know that I am not alone!

Love wearing a knee length skirt.

Jo Sky
      Lady

Prefer them above the knew to be honest!

Jo Sky
      Lady

[postquote quote=373964]

Prefer them above the knee to be honest!

Hi Jo,

Welcome again, skirts are great with such a wide choice of lengths and styles.  I look forward to chatting with you.

Jessica x.

Anonymous
      Lady

Hi Jo

Skirts are good but I like dresses even better preferably with a hem line above the knee.

Rachel

Welcome Jo!

Hi Jo

I wear skirts whenever I can. I prefer short bit do wear midis from time to time.  Short skirts and thigh highs just seem right.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Jo

no need to be alone no more as everyone here enjoys dressing especially skirts and dresses to show off our legs  lol.. Here enjoy expressing your self with many same mined gals all here experiencing their love to dress. Beautiful  place to get the help ,  support and make wonderful friendships.  Very nice to meet you and look forward to seeing you here soon.

Stephanie 🌹

There is nothing so comfortable as a summer dress or cotton skirt knee length in the warm summer months. Welcome to the sisterhood

You’re not alone, Jo. I love skirts too! So freeing! Welcome to our site.

Anonymous

Me too, Jo;  Most of my days are spent in a denim skirt, and I’ve even worn mine when in guy mode, sometimes.

Bettylou

Same! I love the look of a skirt, tights, and a great pair of shoes. Looking down and seeing that puts me in heaven.

Anonymous

I love wearing skirts with hose or stockings but I prefer a dress .

Ashlee,

I am totally a dress girl.

I love to wear skirts, doesn’t matter the length. However, I do prefer to wear dresses first and for most.

Hu Jo and welcome to CDH

You’re in really good company here, I like both skirts and dresses. I wear skirts more often, well above the knee and alot of my summer dresses, because of my height are more like longer tops and I’m ok with that.

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Hello Jo, and welcome.   You are most certainly not alone here.  I myself was astounded at how ” not alone ” I was when first coming here, and it’s a wonderful feeling.  Take your time to get settled in and comfortable with all this place, and the girls in it, have to offer.  Happy times are ahead of you!

Stevie

Hi Jo, Teralynn here. Welcome to our merry band of crossdressing people! Your introduction post and profile page is a little sparse on information Luv, but you are clearly a crossdresser and belong right here with us! Show me an article of feminine attire that I don’t like and I’ll show you the price tag attached to it that makes it too expensive for me to purchase! Skirts, dresses, leggings, colorful tops, etc. etc. I love it all. However when the wife says, “Kind of short, isn’t it?” That is the time to start to appreciating midi and maxi length articles! I think I would prefer shorter length articles, but sometimes a girl must defer to a significant other’s wishes. After all, keeping peace in your “ kingdom” is important! CDH has members from all over the world including quite a few from the U.K. so stay active on the site and you’ll probably find a few near you. Glad you found us and decided to become a member. If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Anonymous

Thank you

Viewing 19 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?