Wearing thigh highs and garters

This topic contains 5 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Ashley 4 months, 1 week ago.

• Creator
    Topic

Roberta Hall
    Participant
    Registered On: March 30, 2018
    Topics: 14
    Replies: 37

I absolutely love wearing a bra and panties with my thigh highs and garters.  This makes me feel complete as a woman.  I wear them under my male clothes and when i feeling sexy i go put in feme. What do you prefer

3 users thanked author for this post.
  • Author
    Replies
     Ashley 
    Participant
    Registered On: July 7, 2018
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 22

I just got my vintage garter belt today! Super excited to try it on when I get some alone time. Absolutely love lounging around in panties, bra, thigh highs and garter belts.

• This reply was modified 4 months, 1 week ago by  Ashley.
     Sara Marie Franklin (SMF) 
    Ambassador
    Registered On: July 27, 2016
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 277

I so want to get a garter and hose someday.  But I do love to wear my thigh high nylons and a nice skirt and panties.  Depends on my outfit sometimes I wear nylons and other times thigh highs.  Mostly black or white in thigh highs.

Sara Marie

Christine V 
    Participant
    Registered On: May 25, 2018
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 6

I love thigh highs and garters. I used to wear my mom’s when she was gone.

Tammie Swenson 
    Participant
    Registered On: October 14, 2016
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 37

I personally like spandex shaping tights, black, or white / black, suntan or white pantiehose with, bikini panties and my non padded bras or a sport/jog bra under my dark colored male attire for my job, except one year for Halloween Costume Day at work due to arguments about dress code for women being strickter for women than men, several Male employees said they were equally strict. Woman were expected to be in Dresses, women’s skirts suits and high heels, makeup even if weather was cold bad etc, yhat October was cold and raining thus the the women said to male president they thought since it was their year to determine costume theme  they said men were expected to follow women’s dress code and viceversus for women for HALLOWEEN COSTUME DAY at  work.

Oh boy did i enjoy getting FULLY FEMININE FOR that day at work. The 40’s something receptionist, I  knew well yet she didn’t have any idea  i cross dressed, about a week  b4 took me shopping 1st time fully enfem shopping wearing one of her tight bodysuits and spandex knee length pencil skirts. Receptionist, then said you’re not going to look like a man in a dress for Halloween costume day.

1 user thanked author for this post.
     Anonymous
    Registered On:
    Topics: 15
    Replies: 168

Hi Roberta,

I love the same items and feel the same way and I add my 4” 👠 and a bra with just me in it! Then I feel more like I know I should as Danielle. I have worn stockings, garter belt, and panties under my drab man clothes. The feeling is almost too powerful to contain that I underdressed this way only once! TTFN

Danielle

1 user thanked author for this post.
Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account