Viewing 17 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I absolutely love wearing a bra and panties with my thigh highs and garters.  This makes me feel complete as a woman.  I wear them under my male clothes and when i feeling sexy i go put in feme. What do you prefer

Anonymous

Hi Roberta,

I love the same items and feel the same way and I add my 4” 👠 and a bra with just me in it! Then I feel more like I know I should as Danielle. I have worn stockings, garter belt, and panties under my drab man clothes. The feeling is almost too powerful to contain that I underdressed this way only once! TTFN

Danielle

I personally like spandex shaping tights, black, or white / black, suntan or white pantiehose with, bikini panties and my non padded bras or a sport/jog bra under my dark colored male attire for my job, except one year for Halloween Costume Day at work due to arguments about dress code for women being strickter for women than men, several Male employees said they were equally strict. Woman were expected to be in Dresses, women’s skirts suits and high heels, makeup even if weather was cold bad etc, yhat October was cold and raining thus the the women said to male president they thought since it was their year to determine costume theme  they said men were expected to follow women’s dress code and viceversus for women for HALLOWEEN COSTUME DAY at  work.

Oh boy did i enjoy getting FULLY FEMININE FOR that day at work. The 40’s something receptionist, I  knew well yet she didn’t have any idea  i cross dressed, about a week  b4 took me shopping 1st time fully enfem shopping wearing one of her tight bodysuits and spandex knee length pencil skirts. Receptionist, then said you’re not going to look like a man in a dress for Halloween costume day.

Anonymous

I love thigh highs and garters. I used to wear my mom’s when she was gone.

I so want to get a garter and hose someday.  But I do love to wear my thigh high nylons and a nice skirt and panties.  Depends on my outfit sometimes I wear nylons and other times thigh highs.  Mostly black or white in thigh highs.

Sara Marie

Anonymous

I just got my vintage garter belt today! Super excited to try it on when I get some alone time. Absolutely love lounging around in panties, bra, thigh highs and garter belts.

I love wearing my favorite pair of garters and stockings.  I have many pairs.  I have always loved dressing up in the most sexiest and girly way. I feel that wearing my favorite pair of graters has been the most fulfilling experience of my life.  I think that you should take the chance and wear garters and stockings any chance you get.

Panties and bras everyday, stockings and garter belt (suspenders for our UK sisters) on a lot of days, or leggings/tights on cold windy days.

PaulaF

most of the time I will wear pantyhose ,but I do like to wear stockings with suspender belts and open bottom girdles from time to time and that makes me feel even more en femme  Michelle  xx

Jackie
      Ambassador

Thigh highs are the one boot that attracts the man and attention, guys love them because they are nothing but sexy. Many women will envy you because they are scared to wear them especially in public, even for they’re man unless it’s Halloween. I have 9 pairs of thigh highs and three of them are lace. I love wearing them when I’m in drag or just dressed up, (except to a place like a dentist or something). I say anyone who questions wearing them or buying them go for it you will love them and the attention. Women envy allot of things we wear because they are afraid of looking like a prostitute or something. Personally I care not what people think, I do what I want, wear what I want and I love the attention, you should too.

Cece X
      Lady

I much prefer thigh highs and garter belts over pantyhose. It is ironic that most women are going barelegged these days and are missing out on the sexiness of stockings and garter belts that we CDs treasure. Some younger women are wearing patterned or fish net pantyhose, but otherwise it seems like these days the only women wearing sheer pantyhose are little old ladies.

SAME HERE!!  I love how garters and nylons look on me (once i get the damn things connected), then i get into my sexiest lingerie and wig.  Apply my makeup and look in the mirror

Bee Dee
      Lady

Well said Roberta! Love stockings, had a thing for them forever. I have on my black floral lace M&S Autograph suspenders and matching push up bra, black opaque floral lace hold ups (difficult to find non hold ups), with black M&S sheer and velvet spot panties. I have the matching panties but wanted to be extra sexy. Nothing compares to suspenders and stockings. I like tights but I’d rather wear suspenders, just depends on what I’m doing on that day.

Bee.

Bee Dee
      Lady

Go for it, you’ll not regret it!

Bee.

Hi Girls!

I the early 60’s when I was a kid, we had a neighbor up the street who used to hang her lingerie on the clothes line. I was already fascinated with girlie things. I knew what panties, bras and stockings were but didn’t know what this other lacy looking thing was . A few years later I somehow got my hands on a Playboy magazine and there it was , a naked women wearing what I would find out  was a garter belt. Along with panties and nighties it was one of the first things I purchased when I started buying my own lingerie. I’m still as fascinated today as I was back then. Nothing is a sexy and feminine as a matching panties , bra and garter set .

💋💋💋

Natalie

Shana Mac
      Lady

I love wearing thigh highs and pantyhose. I don’t have garters yet but I want some bad.

Funny how I’m shopping online and looking at them now…and about a dozen other things! LOL! 😀

Yes, the SEXY factor is off the charts.  CeCe X said it well, women are missing out on the sexiness AND the power like Jackie talked about.  In guy form that’ll turn my head EVERY single time!!

Robyn

Robin Snow
      Duchess

Now that the  cooler weather is upon us, I took the advice of some of the ladies here and started wearing pantyhose under my jeans.  I absolutely love the feeling.  Especially when I’ve just shaved my legs.  A couple of weeks ago I was buying some panties online and needed to spend a couple of dollars more to qualify for free shipping.   Just for fun I threw in a pair of Hanes Silk Reflections stay ups.  When they arrived I couldn’t wait to try them on.   OMG! If I thought pantyhose was addicting, stockings are like crack.  I put them on with a skirt and heels.  I felt so empowered, confident and sexy as I sat down crossing my legs seeing the lace top peek out from my skirt.

Robin

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?