Viewing 20 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Well this past Sunday my wife and I played a little game. I asked her to give me some ideas as to what I could do/ wear out in public.
      So we both wrote down things on paper and folded them up and put them in a bowl. I had to pick one and do what it said. I’ll add that I  was already wearing my women’s jeans, top and of course my under things( panties, bra and pantyhose). I put on full makeup and some nice perfume but no wig.
      So wife had me pick one out of the bowl and it was … “ go panties shopping “.  Which I have done many times in the past but not dressed the way I was.  So I was headed upstairs to take my makeup off when she stopped me and said. “ no you should go like that.”  So of course I did what she asked and went to get a little jacket and some shoes.
      Once ready I touched ip my lipstick and headed out to do my assigned task. Once I got there I was a touch nervous about going in as to what I was wearing and how I was smelling. ( very pretty I might add). Well a deal is a deal so I went in looking for some new panties for the wife and I.
      A sales associate came up to me and asked if I needed any help and I replied I was good for now. I noticed her take a double look at my eyes as I probably had more mascara, eye shadow and eye liner on then she did. Lol. So I was picking out some lovely new pantys and she returned a few minutes later to see if I was still ok.  Again I replied I was doing good and just before she walked away she told me she liked my eye makeup.  I thanked her and she walked away. Shortly after I was checking out the pj’s for wife as she loves the soft fluffy ones from there. A different sales associate came up and asked if I needed any help and I told her I was ok and then she asked me “ what are you wearing?”  I told her it was eternity I was wearing. Now thinking to myself I hope she was asking about my perfume and not the fact that I was wearing women’s clothes.  She replied how she liked it. As we were talking I noticed her looking me up and down as she walked away when I noticed you could totally see that I was wearing black pantyhose as my pant legs of my skinner jeans were up enough that you could see them plain as day as well as my white lace bra was very visible through me sweater. I’m not sure why I love when people noticed what I’m wearing even when not in full femme mode.  It just gives me a rush of some sorts. Anyway another outing and all positive comments on it.  Geezzz maybe our society is becoming more excepting!
      Thanks

Ashley.

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Thanks for sharing that wonderful story.

Hugs, Liara

A wonderful story! How exciting that must have been.

I have gone lingerie shopping both in total fem mode and male mode wearing women’s slacks, blouse, stockings and short heels.

In total fem mode I just fit right in and it all just feels natural and the sales girls never really notice, at least I don’t think so.

Like you for some reason it excites me to go shopping in male mode but wearing women’s clothes. Like you my bra is noticeable through my blouse and I like knowing people can see it.

I do find it a little scary at first when I walk into the store but when I make it to the lingerie dept. and I’m focused on all the pretty lingerie in front of me I’m in heaven and don’t care what anyone might be thinking. I don’t even have a problem taking things into the dressing room to try them on. I of course don’t try on panties but I do take nightgowns and dresses in to try on.

One thing I have enjoyed doing is going shopping in male mode while wearing one of my jean skirts. Unless someone looks very close they just see a guy wearing a pair of jean shorts, or so they think. The only giveaway would be if the lace hem of my slip starts to show. If I’m really enjoying myself I might just let my slip slide down a bit.

I had a really exciting experience one day. I was sitting by the pool wearing one of my really short nighties and got in the mood to go shopping. I got the idea to put on a long T-shirt that would just cover my nightie and then I put on a pair of sandals and I went shopping. I had to sit in the car for a while to relax my excitement, if you know what I mean, before venturing into the store.

I felt almost naked and kept pulling my shirt down so as not to expose my little nightie. I headed for the nightgown rack and started going threw all the pretty gowns. I’m not going to lie, it was getting me excited again and that was not a good thing!  I picked out a gown and headed for the check out with the gown hanging in front of me so as not to expose my arousal level. I composed myself long enough to put the gown on the counter to make my purchase and leave the store.

It was a wonderful exciting experience, but I don’t think I will ever do it again.

Whatever floats your boat Lacy comes to mind

Liz

What a wonderful story. I know what you mean about other people knowing I feel the same way. I wish I had a wife that would make me do those tasks you are a very fortunate lady!!

Wow lovely story Ashley so brave girl xxxxx

Thank you but sometimes I’m not sure if I’m getting braver or crazier.  Lol.

You sound like you have a lot of fun xx

Well it’s something I enjoy so might as well have some fun with it.  Lol.

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Wow, I can’t even imagine my wife sending me out to go panty shopping! Never mind in full make up!

That sounds like a lot of fun!!!

hugs Lara

Well I’m enjoying being out either fully dressed or wearing women’s clothes while still presenting as a man but I’ve been crossdressing for a long time now and just enjoy being me.
        hugs

Ashley❤️

I’ve never really tried to pass. So, the bulk of my public dressing experience IS dressing in women’s clothing while presenting as a man.  Often, particularly when I’m doing well on my fitness program, my proportions are very convincing as regards the female physique.  With a compression body briefer (wear-your-own-bra) my pectorals resemble breasts beneath filmy shirts and blouses – and my nipples show. Skinny jeans or shorts highlight my slender legs and my prowess on heels helps my sandals or booties finish the look. High rise jeans draw in my waist which I sometimes complement with a fashion belt.  Low rise jeans, again with a fashion belt, can add inches to my hips and authenticity to the form. If it had not been for my personal experience, I would have doubted Ashley’s story. But, just as she observed, frequently cis women have responded favorably to my feminine attire. I mean, if I can appreciate a man looking good in women’s clothing, why is it preposterous that some women might have the same appreciation? It’s actually kind of fun to have them observe, acknowledge, and engage. I bet Ashley made their day!

FAM

I’ve had a lot of great female sales associates who are amazing, non judgmental , almost encouraging at times when they ask if I’d like to try anything on.  But at the end of the day no matter what I’m wearing a sale is a sale and my crossdresser money is just as green as anyone else’s.

Ashley,

Now, don’t be cynical! We can choose to see altruism or fascination is we choose. Clothing can be exhilarating, satisfying, arousing, and fun. I wish we’d just enjoy and accept one another!

FAM

Rayna Carlian
      Duchess

Good for you!! I’ve been making a push lately both out solo or when with my Wife or another friend that knows, of going out in my femme clothes without any changes from the neck up. No wig, maybe some mascara and lipstick…but essentially male in ladies clothes.

I went to the Diva Las Vegas event for Halloween without a stitch of male clothes in the suitcase.

I traveled both ways in VERY obviously women’s pants/blouse sets. I wore skirts and tops around Vegas in the afternoons while out and about before getting glammed up for the evenings. It was great just getting to wear what I wanted without worry…

I’m happy for you that you had such a positive outing! You go girl! And good on the folks at that store!

Have fun!

XOXO

Rayna

That’s super hun. Sounds like you had a great time in Vegas.  It does help having my wife on board. As supportive as she is I still do most of my outing without her  but last weekend I took her out for breakfast while wearing my women’s jeans, a top and mascara and eyeshadow and she was totally cool with it.
        Thanks

Ashley

Rayna Carlian
          Duchess

Isn’t it great to go out like that with a supportive spouse?! SO happy for you dear.

xoxo

Rayna

Amy Myers
      Baroness

That sounds like a neat game! I only occasionally go out underdressed, but other times either shopping for women’s clothes in drab or full on femme I have always had complete acceptance and help when I needed it from the sales associates.

Amy

Whenever i can set aside a whole day for shopping, I dress completely en femme But with skinny jeans or flared dress pants and a low heeled bootie.  Add a little makeup and voila! You’re dressed just like any other woman but most people won’t notice.  But when you spend a half hour browsing thru lingerie while checking for your size or an hour looking thru the sales and clearance racks of cocktail and party dresses, the other women there do notice and usually do give me that soft smile back that tells me that I’m welcome there, kind of like letting me know, I’m just one of the girls.  Your post reminds me so much of these very special times.

hugs, Jess

p.s. Your wife is a gem

That’s awesome hun, and yes I’ve never had a bad experience as of yet and even if I do it won’t stop me from continuing to do so. This is me and how I’m going to be.

You go girl!  Luv your attitude and if I had your  legs, i don’t think I would wear anything but skirts and heels.  😊💕👠💃 Jess

Aww thank you hun. I do go out in skirts but I find I blend in more in jeans or a nice pair of yoga pants/ leggings and a nice top.

I’ve slowly added women’s skinny jeans to my “male mode” dressing. I’ve gone out a few times in black or grey jeans and since they don’t have any embellishments, I’m not gotten any attention from them.

I did wear very light mascara out the other evening for dinner, while totally in drab mode. My wife joked about it but liked the nice touch.

-Chloé

That’s great hun. Other then some of the back pockets being smaller and being a touch tighter then my man skinny jeans I love wearing my women’s jeans out in public. And the light touch of mascara is great also. I normally do that as well as some eyeshadow when not in full makeup. I find a tight pair of jeans over my pantyhose helps keep me warm and they feel amazing together.

The small pockets are definitely something I had to get used to. Mostly for my car keys.

Not sure I can get away with a small purse or handbag while in male mode, ha.

-Chloé

Just care a small clutch, you can get thrm in bag shop, in winter i care a shoulder bag

I think people don’t really care what you’re wearing, as long as you wear it well. Obviously its subjective, but I think most of the negative reactions tend to come more often when you haven’t taken the time to really make your outfit work. Even if you’re mixing gender presentations, there’s still a difference between “looking like class and looking like trash.”

Again, this is subjective and I don’t mean to judge anyone, wear what you want however you want, but I think people tend to be more open minded when people are classy. I mean, I don’t pass, but I make an effort to wear things that work with my body and are appropriate for the situation. Some people mind find a “rule” like this limiting, but I think striving to find the things that really work is part of the fun.

I hear you loud and clear hun. I always try to dress for what I’m doing.  I’m not going to wear a fancy dress to go grocery shopping but rather a nice top and jeans with appropriate foot wear. I try to blend in as a cis gendered woman would.

You are on the money hun, its nice to play but being femme is part and parcel of who we are, itshould be normal for use to adjust our clothing to suit whzt we will be doing or where we are going. Perhaps its just me but but if rhe goal for community is to be accepted as part of sociaty we need to learn to blend in.

I went out dressed up one time wearing my wifes skirtand got laught at. My wife told the girls where to go

I think you areright it is much easier to shop these days. I have also noticed that chothing is being made a acomodate larger sizes
      Bras are coming in large band sizes with small cups. This was not a reality 10 year’s age

Ashley –

What a wonderful story.  The game you play with your wife sounds like fun, it is nice to see that she is so accepting.  I’ve bought panties, bras and shoes when shopping in male mode.  I’ve never gotten any looks (that I know of) when doing so, but then I try to be discrete.  Shopping for dresses, skirts, blouses and pants is mostly online.  I don’t go out dressed, partially or otherwise, although I would love to.  Maybe I’ll be able to one day as of now it is not what I agreed to with my wife.

XOXO
      Suzanne

Hi Ashley

now when I’m not at home I wear unisex clothing, but my underwear is always feminine, and always with very light make-up so that I feel good.

XOXOX from Italy
      Greta ❤️

Julie
      Lady

What a wonderful story girlfriend! Since my male clothes for every day wear are not worn anymore hun. I only wear women’s clothes when I’m home or out in public or online when I’m not cosplaying.

I underdress all the time, but lately been wearing women’s jeans and some more unisex type of tops. It is absolutely wonderful

Forme underdressing is the way i express myself. I am sorr of a happy combination male and female, and gotten many complements over the years, from both genders but mainly women they tend see things a little clearer.

Great story, only wear kneehighs or pantyhose and they are always visable, i carry a hand bag in the summer and a roots purse in the winter for all my stuffand have for years now. It fun to watch reactions

J J
      Lady

Generally speaking, I do not like shopping, except when shopping for my en femme items. I have shopped fully en femme, and partially dressed and have had nothing but support from SAs. The best part of the OP is not the shopping partially en femme, but that the wife was involved in such a fun game.

Viewing 20 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?