Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Kayla
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Everyone

It is amazing how time flies away. I have been very busy working, planning for the wedding and will soon be relocating to a new state. That is sure a lot at once but so exciting. Please forgive me as some days I spend on CDH is less time than usual.

I ordered three different types of shapewear to see which looks best for the big day. So many different types. I thing I have found the winner but waiting for the last one to arrive.  Of course I have found the dress and shoes and jewelry. I need something for my hair.  I want to look stunning for My Love.

I huge thanks to all of you for helping on my journey. I truly love helping all members here in their journey.

Hugs

Kayla ❤️

Anonymous

Kayla,
      Looks like I get to be the first to offer congratulations. And may your matrimonial journey be as long and as interesting as mine has been; (50 years and counting).
      Hugs
      Bettylou

Kayla
        Managing Ambassador

Thank you Bettylou

love your name

I was marry for 20 years and then it ended. My love lost his wife a few years ago. I am blessed to have found him.

Good luck Kayla.I am sure you will look great.Can’t wait to hear how it went.I wish you and your s.o. every happiness for the future.I have so much admiration for accepting GG’s. My wife is one too but not actually a member on here.Love to you both.

Michelle Liefde
      Ambassador

Kayla, I wish you and your love a lifetime of happiness and love!

Hugs,

Michelle

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Kayla, A special day coming for a very special girl. Happy for you and your future partner. Don’t worry I know  you will look stunning and please tell us all  about it . Best wishes. …💗

Stephanie.

Anonymous

Kayla you are one in a million may God grant you and your intended decades of happiness and good health

Kayla may your wedding and your life together be happy and beautiful !

Congratulations !

Kayla
        Managing Ambassador

Thanks Autumn

I went for a trial run on my nails.  This was a great idea so I can determine the right color. I want everything to be perfect and look beautiful.

• This reply was modified 4 years ago by Kayla.
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?