Tagged: 

Viewing 41 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I have a fantasy of wearing a wedding dress and marrying the man of my dreams in it (will find him later!).  I picture myself in a beautiful gown posing for pictures and being held on the dance floor.  I imagine a flared chiffon skirt, sequins on the bodice, sleeveless with straps. I would wear the dress once a year and feel like the ultimate princess/queen/lady as I lived happily ever after.

Ok, so that is a fantasy, but I do hope some version of my dream comes true some day.  I need to get into a wedding dress!

What about you?  Do you have wedding dress fantasies.  Please share and comment!  Thanks, Michelle, XO

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

Hi Michelle

Had one or two of my own many years ago and wore “borrowed” gowns for makeovers etc.

Feel free to browse my CDH public photos for “evidence”

Well into the “Mother of The Bride” era now, but always gota huge kick out of seeing Caty emerge as the “blushing bride”. Mostly on interstate business trips

That’s where it all came to a shuddering halt… The *&^% groom never showed up once….

Caty

My fantasy includes so much more than the dress. Meeting Mr. Right, dating him, eventually falling in love with him and he with me.

The proposal, my diamond, saying “yes”, selecting my bridesmaids, planning my wedding, finding my dress, attending my bridal shower, planning my wedding night outfit. The anticipation.

The “Day” with all its pampering and prep, walking down the aisle, saying “I Do”, pictures, the reception, the winding down and driving away, experiencing the sweet relief and unexplainable pleasant emotional exhaustion of knowing that “it’s done; we did it!” I am finally Mrs. Right! I am a married woman. His woman!

Oh, but it’s not over. My wedding night is still ahead. I will give my virginity to my man.

Embracing, foreplay, consummation.

I have dreamt of it all. In sharing this with a trans woman MD who counsels MTF women, I was told that the passion and realness with which I shared my dream was one of the best indications that my inner self is truly female. Men just don’t think like this.

She is right, I believe. But at this stage of life this will be a dream that shall never be fulfilled. But it is mine and I treasure it nevertheless.

Thank you for the question and allowing me to dust off the dream and share it.

Blessings,

Charrie.

Anonymous

When we got married, my wife-to-be wore a men’s tux and I wore a pastel pink wedding dress.

Dawn Judson
      Ambassador

WOW!

I do have a fantasy of wearing a wedding dress but not to get married…

What would be more exciting to me would be to fall in love and marry a CD bride and then dress with her ever after.

The only thought of the first night together with her in her wedding dress is so turning on….

I would love to be totally dolled in and in a wedding dress.

In my early teens, my aunt left her wedding gown at my parents, and of course temptation got the best of me so I tried it on.  She was a petite woman, so I barely squeezed in.  I was able to get the back zipper 1/4 of the way up.  It felt so heavenly swishing around in the wedding gown, awkward to walk in without tripping, but it was so worth it.  As I got older the dress fit even less, and I think I kinda ripped a few of the lace sleeves trying to fit into the dress.

I have been looking on/off at wedding dresses on line, and I did spot on that was affordable and may fit.  It is a slender mermaid style, not backless (this is important as it will cover up my hairy back), and the description said spandex/lycra, so it should have some give to it.

One day I’ll make it happen.

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

My fantasy is walking down the isle to meet my miss right also in a wedding dress.  But in my mind my resistance to not being attracted to men is waning and might be open to life with a man and myself full fem full time.  The confusion continues.

Sandy

I have a gorgeous Davids Bridal One Shoulder Asymmetrical Ruffled White Wedding dress white fits me perfectly. I have some pics of me all done up in it, (nails white and sparkley) in the sunshine. Nothing makes me feel as feminine and Pretty as that dress. I would have posted the picture here but I’m out of space.
      But I don’t have wedding day fantasies. I’m not really big on this institution of Marriage, and I’m not attracted to men.

Anonymous

I would rather be in a dress than wearing jeans any day of the week; but that, oddly enough has not been in my fantasies.  Perhaps it’s because I have never been comfortable in formal settings, but I suspect it has more to do with my antiquated but strong belief that walking down that aisle is something to be done but once in a lifetime, and for a lifetime.  And as the saying goes: “Been there, done that” (and caught the gold ring).

Bettylou

I have two styles of wedding dress/gown that I’d love to try on. One; a shiny white satin dress/gown. Two; a nylon or silk dress/gown with chiffon overlay and long belle sleeves. If I could find either one of these that would fit me properly, I’d be in fem heaven.

Anonymous

I would love to have a professional makeover and a professional photographer take pictures of me wearing a white wedding dress,

It has to be one that goes all the way to the floor and look a million dollars x

It’s the ultimate girly dress and nothing else touches it for femininity x

I’ve had this dream about wearing a wedding dress for quite a long time i suppose it would be wonderful to walk down the Isle in one even just to feel what it would be like to be a bride x

Hugs Rozalyne x

Hi Michelle,

Bought one about 25 years ago to enjoy and have a little fun.

Alice

Anonymous

Yes its always been a dream of mine to wear a wedding dress and play the blushing bride.

I’m planning a full feminine make over soon and planning on wearing a wedding dress for the photo shoot.

Kelly Ann💋

My wedding dress fantasy became reality several years ago. As a youngster I had several hand me down prom dresses and loved the feel of all that silky Lacey fabric on my body. Later in life I had outgrew those dresses, and with the encouragement from my dear wife I bought several brides maid and formal dresses, then several weeks later went all the way and bought A beautiful satin and lace wedding gown.I enjoy wearing it every time i feel like I need A supercharge of femininity. Needles to say I love that dress.

Several years ago on a visit to Melbourne I went to a lady for a makeover session and photo session. Part of it including dressing in a fabulous Wedding dress with a long train and veil. I felt so special and love looking at the photos.

Dawn Wyvern
      Managing Ambassador

We had a great time at the sparkle event a few years ago where we presented as a wedding party – my partner was a the groom, my best friend as the bride with all of us as bridesmaids and the rest of the party

https://www.flickr.com/photos/dawn_wyvern/4888067878/in/datetaken-ff/

I voted for the photo op but what I really wanted to vote for was to walk down the aisle with Mrs right.

That would be the same beautiful woman who walked down the aisle to me 45 years ago but next time we would both be wearing gorgeous dresses.

I should have included walking down the aisle with Mrs. Right as one of the possible responses.  Thought of it too late.  Thanks for the reply, love feedback! ♥ 🙂 -Michelle Tiffany

Hi Michelle I also dream of being a bride one day and wearing a beautiful gown.Being a wife is one of my dreams. Sincerely Robin Girly

I daydream of it sometimes. I’d love to feel that lovely silk dress, hearing the clicks of the heels, snd the soft hug of pantyhose.

I would be lying if I said that I have not thought of wearing a wedding dress myself. That being said, it will most likely never come of fruition.  Alas, the Showeetiful One (my beautiful wife) at our wedding is a vision that I never wish to lessen. She is the love of my life.

MacKenzie Alexandra

Anonymous

i have had the opportunity to do two bridal photos shoots and i absolutely loved being a bride, to me there is nothing more feminine than wearing a white wedding gown and all of the accessories that come with it, would love to find a gg that would let me walk with her down the aisle as two brides but alas such women are not easy to come by

This is one of my earliest cross dressing experiences. My sister is 10 years older than me and was off to college while I was still in elementary school. She got married and, for some reason or another, kept her wedding dress at our house (she was living in another state). Anyway, I came across it in the closet one day, I was probably 12-13 years old, and I couldn’t resist. I was still very thin at that age and it fit great. That was 35 years ago and I can still remember how it looked and felt clearly.

Anonymous

My fantasy is about doing it again. BTW no males are involved in my fantasy.

Covid times are perfect to do this. Most bridal salons are now by appointment only and you will have some privacy and anonyimty.

Be honest that you are trans and you are looking for a fitting for a dress.

MY fantasy is wearing one and walking down the aisle with miss right

Four years ago I found a dress on Ali that was inexpensive.  It was a high neck gown with long sleeves, ball gown shape and a train.  I was hoping it would come by my birthday, but it was a little later.

It wasn’t for another 3 months that I was able to schedule some time with my friend who runs a transformation studio for pictures.  She had a hairline fracture on her foot and was in a walking cast.  She told me she loved wedding gowns and insisted that she do the makeup!

I wanted something earlier in the day, but at the last minute she rescheduled me to a bit later.  Now this day was in August and was in a spell of HHH weather (hazy, hot and humid).  Her transformation studio is in a sun room, and even with the shades pulled and the A/C going, it still was warm.  I had bought white satin gloves, a garter, and stockings.  I had some bridal stockings, and at the last minute couldn’t find them, and went with a plain white pair instead.  I had the dress, petticoat, and veil.  I had a tiara, and even found a parasol.  And I even had panties that spell out Bride in blue rhinestones on the rear.

She did my makeup which took about an hour.  Then I put on the petticoat and the dress, and she helped me with the tiara and veil.  She took pictures, arranged the dress, helped me move about.  We even got some outdoor pictures despite the heat.  She had to carry my train so it wouldn’t get dirty.

I’m one who generally doesn’t like to be pampered, as a guy I’ve been taught to do it for myself.  Yet I thoroughly enjoyed this experience, really feeling like a princess and needing to be helped around as I moved in her studio or outdoors to an arch for pictures.  When I have shown the pictures, people said I was glowing.

It only lasted an hour.  I would like someday to perhaps take pictures in the park.  We both know a woman who sometimes dresses up in a man’s suit, and she would be thrilled to be included if I did this again.

I also like bondage, and have added two plastic rings at the neck to be able to lock the dress on.  Think of it as a shotgun wedding – you can’t remove the dress unless you go through with the ceremony.  I also took some elastic cord and tried to pin them onto the gloves, such that the loops could be attached to the back buttons of the dress.  Unfortunately one came off, but I held my hands behind my back anyway for a couple of photos.

I still smile when I think back to that day or look at the photos.

Since most people don’t know about my feminine side, I doubt I could pull off a wedding in a gown, either alone or with two brides.  But I wouldn’t object to being a bride at a second ceremony inviting only my CD/TG friends and supporters.

Bjr/Hello me also I was very please to wear a bridal dress I think’s all the transgenre hope to wear princess wight dress with a photograph

Alicia french

Anonymous

Swoosh! JUst do it! Make an appointment in a great salon in another city and say you are considering having your event there. Te markup on wedding dresses is almost as huge as designer glasses. They will want to sell to you. And if they won’t help aPick out expensive gurl they aren’t worth your time. Relax and enjoy!  Select some in a high price range and say that you have to save up….

My biggest fantasy is to be a bride on her wedding day and has been for as long as I can remember!

I have worn a wedding dress twice … once when I tried one on at a charity shop and secondly, when I had a bridal makeover at a dressing service, which was amazing!

I’d love to have a photoshoot with a couple of tgirls as bridesmaids and a male friend as my groom! Maybe I will get to do that one day!?

I was married in a white gown. My wife chose it for me. I felt so beautiful, fem, and cared for.

Best of all was when all the men and boys lined up to kiss the bride!

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

I will be the contrary one. It seems everyone on this thread has worn a wedding dress or wants to wear one…..except me.

No judgment here. For those that have worn a wedding dress, I’m happy for you. For those that haven’t, may your wish come true.

Emily

Anonymous

This has been mentioned here before by couple girls. I would want to walk down the aisle with Miss Right.

-Kay

Hi Michelle

I would love to wear a wedding dress with all the beautiful underwear,when a girl gets married it is the happiest day of her life and I know I would feel the same just wearing a lovely wedding dress ,my wife did keep hers for many years ,I tried it on once ,I was in heaven ,trouble was I could hardly do the zip up and I heard some ripping sounds ,so didn’t carry on .

Have you seen the photos and video of Heidi (phox) she looks lovely in the dress and her underwear is to die for ,I would love to do a photo shoot and look as lovely as she does ,but at …..years old no chance

Michelle xx

I would love to look wonderful in a wedding dress and walk down the isle but I would be marrying Mrs. right.

When this quarantine mess is over, I am so planning a day away for a photo session with a wedding dress.  This has always been a dream of mine for so long. I love going to weddings, just haven’t been to many recently. Next schedule one is next year.  I have a story about the bridge, but that is a story for another day.

I guess I could simply say, my son was conceived because of her (real GG, not with her). Please don’t tell my wife. BTW, my son was born on her birthday.

Beautiful day for a sun dress.

-Gloria

I would love to find a nice wedding dress and take some photos in it I’ve always found wedding dresses beautiful and elegant. Kind kicking myself now because years ago my friend went though a bad divorce and his ex-wife left her wedding dress. I could of had one oh well live and learn I guess.

Yes I would love to be a beautiful bride in the most beautiful wedding dress walking down the isle with all eyes on me seeing my handsome groom with a big smile. Wearing my sexy lingerie for our honeymoon showing him how much this woman loves him ❤️♥️❤️♥️❤️♥️

Bjr/hello for me I love to wear a wedding dress with a women  Alicia

I picked the first choice, to walk the aisle to be beside the man of my dreams, waiting for me in his tux.  The dress will be startlingly white (even though I haven’t been a virgin for a verrry long time, w.e.g.) to contrast his coal black tux.  Not much of a train behind, but modest hoops  underneath, small pearls attached to the tight bodice, over a bust enhancing corset, matching white panties and garter belt with white lace top pure silk stocking and modest heels ( I’m not very graceful in heels)

I hope to have that man soon and wish to share my possible transition with him if it doesn’t happen before the wedding, but he will have me either way.

One day maybe….

PaulaF

I have a wedding dress that was made in the 1970s and has full length sleeves. Every now and then I take it out and wear it. I took pictures of me in the wedding dress. It feels wonderful wearing it. Walking around the house and outside. I also have this fantasy of being tied up while wearing the wedding dress.

wedding fantasy? oh my god yes yes yes yes YES.

to marry the man of my dreams, wearing white, transforming completely into his object of desire, his property!

followed by a very naughty and memorable wedding night.  my god, YES!

Hi, Michelle! I would be extremely surprised if there are many crossdressers/transwomen who haven’t imagined themselves in a wedding gown. It’s the ultimate expression of pure femininity. I myself made an appointment at David’s Bridal to “audition” wedding dresses. What a sublime experience. For over an hour, I tried on one gorgeous gown after another. I was blissfully awash in satin, lace and tulle! (If you friend me on Facebook – Giselle Petra Jonson – you can view photos of me wearing the dresses.) I would love one day to be the bride at a mock wedding ceremony in Las Vegas. It’s at the top of the bucket list!

Viewing 41 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?