Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I would really like to take a weekend retreat this summer and spend the entire time en femme. Somewhere away from ‘home’ so the safety net will be gone, but still somewhere safe. I want to get out of my comfort zone for a couple days, be seen in a dress or skirt, eat out, take a walk or hike. No male clothing allowed.
      Where have you ladies gone? What ideas and suggestions do you have?

Anonymous

I have found Palm Springs a totally CD friendly town.  Great food, shopping, And clubs.

Anonymous
      Lady

I like to go camping. It looks like I will not be vacationing with the family this summer. I am formulating a plan to go somewhere with a few people but not to many. A river or lake to go swimming. No male clothes. Maybe if I find another person who is cool with CD, I can plan to go with them.

Kelly Lee
      Duchess - Annual

Done that already. Did get an airbnb about 3h away. The morning started with dressing up as Kelly and then we dove there, spent a long weekend there and then back. No drab clothes with me so not even an option even if Had wanted to.

It was a lovely time and I longing for next time.

/kt

Jane Don
      Lady

Guess it depends on Where you live-In redneck country be around crowds as much as possible -In a city large enough to blend in? Near a city? Did you want to Shop or what?–Shopping for fem clothes I’ve only had problems twice (out of 10s, maybe even 100 times– Have enjoyed going to a play dressed-no problem–Going solo or with someone makes a difference–In the summer I’ve went to the beach-Didn’t have the nerve to wear a bikini or even a womens bathing suit though– Walking through parks is pleasant — How daring are you?

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

I think almost any medium to large city would be fine.  Especially if you can enlist the company of other CD’s and trans women.

I’ve had good experiences in Seattle, Portland, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Palm Springs, San Diego, Las Vegas, New York City, and Albany NY.

In Missouri I know there are a few girls that like to socialize.  I hear that Eureka Springs, AR. is very LGBTQ friendly and there’s an annual trans event there.

Any idea about South Florida girls?

You make me home sick, moved out of the area 2 years ago. Fort Lauderdale has some nice places. Wilton Manor (US1 north of Ft L) is very positive LGBQ community. Had found some friendly Drag clubs in Oakland park. Broward was very forward thinking I found.

Lisa Leigh

I wish we would have known each other 2 years ago. Yes, I go to Wilton Manors, not as often as I would love to. I will try thou, thanks honey.

Anonymous
      Lady

Disney World is a great place to go and enjoy being who you want to be. They have great resorts, wonderful restaurants and the parks are such fun to go dressed in your favorite Disney dress or short shorts, tanks or miniskirts.

Anonymous
      Lady

This was my experience a short time ago…

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/forums/topic/casual-in-public/

Get away, get out, and get your girl on…. you will be glad you did.

When my wife takes me away for a few days, she often leaves all my male things at home. Lounging my the hotel pool in my bikini always makes me feel girly.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Transgender Friendly Places and Support Groups Around the World’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?