• This topic has 6 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

On Sunday, my wife decided it was time to start going through her wardrobes and get rid of some stuff that she no longer wanted, or couldn’t fit in. Helped as the “yes/No man”.
      My wife would put something on, and if it fitted, and she wasn’t sure, I would say keep or throw.
      During this process, I gained 3 wonderful dresses (including a gorgeous skater dress), 4 skirts, one of which I had been desiring for many years, and a handful of tops/jumpers.

This clear out followed a very successful shopping trip in the morning. This trip was to return 2 items to the value of £20…. We spent in excess of £120!!! Most of this was items my wife bought, but I came home with a couple of lovely items. A pair of coated jeans, and a very nice blouse/jumper combo.

This Sunday, followed a very productive Saturday in a town 45 minutes away, where amongst other delights, I obtained a seriously nice dress, a ton of jewellery, and a couple of skirts….

So a great weekend, which was followed by last night (Monday. written about earlier) where my wife did my hair, I shaved off my moustache, got to wear my favourite lipstick and took the dog for a walk together. My wife had previously never been out in public with me dressed.
      As I type this on Tuesday morning, I’m wearing the skirt that I have desired for many years, and the very nice blouse/jumper combo.

It’s been an amazing few days. I cannot be any happier at the moment.

Cerys

Anonymous

You are so lucky to have the support of your wife!

Connie

xxx

I sometimes forget how lucky I am. She has put a lot of effort into letting me expand more into being Cerys. I never dreamt that one day I’d have my ears pierced, or I’d be wearing lipstick whilst she is home, she’d be doing my hair, or we’d be out in public walking the dog together…. All this has taken huge effort on her part. She is also putting more effort into her well being, buying clothes that she would not normally wear, buying sexy underwear, wearing dresses and skirts as opposed to jeans and jumpers.
        I am extremely lucky to have her!

Cerys

Anonymous

I think you just described CD Heaven!

Connie

xxx

Angela Booth
      Hostess

Is that it for the whiskers now Cerys? This could be the new you and wear a bit more makeup from now on? 

Angela, I doubt it’s the end of the whiskers. I hate shaving, so I’ll revert to my usual hairy self over the next two or three weeks, and then it will come off again. I think I’ll have clean shaven me as a special treat now and then.
        As for makeup, apart from lipstick which I have been wearing when my wife does away for some years, the only thing I’m considering at the moment is something to hide the dark lines under my eyes.
        I do have to be honest, I am beginning to like looking more female. I liked not running to the shadows like the Phantom. I think if I could master the art of covering up, I’d probably venture out in daylight more often.
        Saying the above, I also like being a “hairy tranny”. I like the rough with the smooth look. It also anchors me to who I really am. So, whilst I’m hair free, I’ll enjoy it, but the old me will return and I’ll enjoy that too 🙂

Cerys

I’ve been wearing lipstick for a while, but only when my wife wasn’t around. The hairy upper lip ruined it though. I did like how it looked. Even my wife didn’t run away. She said it worked well.

Cerys.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?