Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I would love to have a very, very feminine look I am 208.6 pounds and want to weigh at no more than 134.75 pounds any ideas? Also in high I had hair down to the middle of my butt and have a very feminine firm bottom and want to keep it that way I thought a male workout from http://www.Bodybuilding.com but should I go for the female workout instead I want to look very feminine?

Hi LeAnna.  Eat smaller portions and treat salt/sugary foods and beverages and alcohol like the plaque. Female type exercises are fine. Do talk to you doctor or a nutritionist for extra help. Do not trust supplements or diet fads. This will not be helpful. I would re-think your 134 lb goal…………sound a bit too light to me. Other-wise it is a noble activity. Wish you luck and patience with your plans.

Lady Veronica Graunwolf

Thank you love for responding.I am 5ft 8in and I one time 71in before I crushed 3 disc in my back and at 71in I weighed 155lbs and very healthy when I was in my 20s and in high school I was 5ft 6in and weighed 115 pounds. My body frame is small to medium like a female my BMI is 32.6 and I play soccer too and normal BMI is 20.5 to 23 body fat is 31% and for my height and weight range it is 140 to 154 and for BMI it is 122 to 164 and the average is 143 lbs.

Anonymous

LeAnna, Without knowing your medical history and your height. From my perspective as a retired Navy corpsman who was a Physical Fitness Supervisor inmy unit I would suggest 139 is a bit light.  I would suggest  Maybe 150 or so.  But I would alsdo suggest you get a fitness instructor or doctor who has worked with   trans before to monitor your weight more exactly and a dieticians help also.  Weight can vary remarkably between male and female at the same height and age group.  For example while 139 might be acceptable on say a 5ft 6 male  on a female the same height it might be seen as dangerous depending on age and other health concerns. (consult a dietician and get your blood sugar drawn first a few times by a doctor before you see the dietician (they will need a baseline to work from).  Good luck.  (I started from 300 and am now 157  after 4 years and am 68 now and pass daily as female.  It can be done but go slow and deliberately  no crash dieting.

I found smaller portions/clean eating with light to moderate regular exercise the easiest to maintain and the results were what I wanted.  I shun carbs (other than fruit and veggies) including sugar, fruit juices, etc.  I still indulge in alcohol in moderation.  I love Zumba, biking, swimming, and hiking.  I don’t lift weights due to a back injury.It was a total lifestyle change that worked best for me.   I lost 60 lbs in a year and a half and have kept it off.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?