• This topic has 14 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hey this is abit of a weird question but, is it normal to get a little aroused when wearing a perticuler peice of clothing

Anonymous
      Lady

I still do but not like when i was younger.

I get like it when I wear my sports bra, I don’t know why tho, super confused

Hi Marcy nice to meet you and a sports bra . has the sensation of having your nipples rubbed hense an arousal .. mine are very sensative and same in any bra with or with out forms in  just enjoy sweety ..

Stephanie Bass

Ah that explains it. I kinda like the feeling.

same here Marcy as its a womany feeling makes me happy he he

So that’s why women like there breast played with… guess it’s a similar effect with the male body

Yes it does Marcy  just some are more sensative than others i think im lucky  .. as you the same he he

Think I’m gunno enjoy them being played with hehe

Yes I know I do. Just the look and feel of feminine things can get me aroused.

Anonymous

Yes happens to everyone Marcy. Especially if you have sensitive nipples too. Many Cd’s still have wives and an active sex life, and many of the feminine fabrics  can be a turn on against the skin. Indeed just the act of dressing can have this   effect too.

Dawn Wyvern
      Managing Ambassador

Hi all

First, let me say that there is nothing wrong with talking about sexual desire and preference as it relates to crossdressing.

It is perfectly acceptable to say “I am attracted to women” or “I am attracted to men, but only when I crossdress” or similar general comments. In order to keep this site functioning the way it was intended to, I am going to ask you all to refrain from discussing specific sexual practices, techniques or results in the replies to this thread.

We will edit some posts that I feel are a little close to the line,  so just a gentle reminder.

I appreciate your help in keeping CDH a sanctuary for us girls

Thank you !

Dawn  (Admin)

Anonymous

Feeling aroused is one thing but i have certainly been aroused too many times (in the male wat) to even tuck. It gets annoying.

In all honesty I don’t think I will need one of those with the clothing style I’m going for so I shouldn’t have that problem

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Weird question’ is closed to new replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?