Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi Ladie’s!!

Welcome to Crossdresser Heaven from Breanna Leigh, who is just another member here. Normally, I try to welcome every girl who joins independantly, but there are so many new members everyday, I would be welcoming girls for hours.

CDH is a great place to share your CD experiences, get advice or help with your x-dressing experiences, or just chat with like minded people. There are a lot of members so I’m sure you will find new friends here or run into some old ones. Sit back awhile or jump right in!!! We accept everyone as they are, all anyone asks is be respectful and remember, we are a family orientated website so please, keep it clean.

My door is always open to anyone who is sincere and needs help….

Hugs, Breanna

hello Bren yes you are right there is a lot of new members every day and it would take a week just to say hello to every one.   read my post and it will tell how i started.

Sammatha
      Lady

Hi

As I also do like to welcome people of similiar mind set.

Yes i hope use cdh to find other cds locally for friendship and support.

Sam x

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

It’s wonderful seeing so many coming here and at times it can be quite consuming saying hi and welcoming everyone. I see that as I do try to make contact with as many as I can.  As an ambassador and other sincere members we all strife to make comfort to new comers and assurances that this is a clean oriented site to whom they can receive the comfort and support ones looking for in their experience’s , true to our values. Wonder gals and such a pleasure meeting and developing friendships. Welcome everyone  now kick off those heels and enjoy being that girl you feel  with many beautiful gals like yourself.

Hugs. …

Stephanie 🌹🌹

Hello Everyone !

Welcome to CDH !
      We’re very friendly here so if you choose to participate right away, we will all get to know each other that much sooner.

Hugs

Autumn

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?