Tagged: 

Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      BillieJay
      Managing Ambassador

Once the Judges have announced the contest topic, this is the place you will post your entries.

no more than one entry per member, though you may edit your entry up until the deadline.

all non-staff members are allowed to participate in the contest.

essays should be long enough to explain their point, but preferably not longer than 500 words (I’ll fall asleep reading it)

the judges are a double-blind mix… I assigned five managers to nominate a staff judge for the contest.

the prize, to the winner will be a free one year subscription as a Duchess (Duchesses are the heart and soul of the site, if you ask me).

I want to personally thank every member who posts an entry into the contest… before I even know what the topic of the contest is…

Anonymous

Can’t wait.

Being a CD certainly wakens the gentleness in me. If I take the time to actually consider what a given result might be for almost any circumstance, the occasional male brashness in me will sometimes follow the macho path, often for the silliest reasons.

Female me, on the other, uses a gentler hand and will take the time to think things through. More often than not, this tiny pause causes my temper to subside. The results is I can continue on in peacefulness and enjoy the glories of the feminine world.

Mary Contrary

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Contest Entries’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?