Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

The first 3 or 4, or maybe 5 months I joined this wonderful family, I made sure I welcomed all our new sisters here, as I was welcomed, hoping to make everyone feel as much a part of the family, as I was made to feel.
      However, Im sorry to say, the past few months, I just have not been able to find the time to do so, there are so many new girls, each day and week, I found I had no time to read or respond to the various forums.
      So I would like to just take this opportunity, to say, to all and sundry, welcome to our beautiful home, You WILL be loved, and supported by one and all
      Hugs, Regi👩💕

Anonymous

Thank You Regine for such a warm welcome

Hugs and warm regards

Vicky

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Regine    Many arrive at our doors and welcoming them all can at times be difficult to say hi to everyone. But not too worry just making a little effort always helps. I too was overwhelmed when first joining well just to have the nerve in joining  was dramatizing itself but those first responses I received were so important and definitely emotional and certainly helped me in continuing to be a member of this wonderful community.  Don’t fret many more will become sisters here and introducing yourself to all of them is sometimes hard.

Stephanie 🌷

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?