• This topic has 10 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

I was just out on my patio at my apartment complex fully dressed en-Fenne. It was 8:30 PM and dark out but there is a very bright security light positioned in the front of the building that lights up the entire front of the building where I am located, just above my apartment and you are able to see me if I am out there.

There is also a staircase right next to the entrance to my apartment and you can definitely  see me in full view and what I am wearing.

Well this is when it happened. Some tenant  came walking down the stairs right next to my apartment and I’m standing  on my patio in full view, en-Femme with my long 20″ hair, wearing a dress my boobs ….the works….. He never said a word to me. He couldn’t  have missed me because he was less than 10 feet away from  me. I guess I passed as a woman.

Kathleen xxxxx 💋♥

Anonymous

Morning Kathleen.

Maybe he didn’t recognise you….

Even as I write this he could be ordering flowers and chocolates 💐💐

Look out girl, you could soon have a secret admirer ❤️❤️

As we say in England…..

omg….. you’ve pulled….

Huggs, grace xx

Come out come out wherever you are.

Anonymous

Julie…..

I think you have just invented the perfect slogan for a cdh T – shirt!!!

Grace x

That’s wonderful, Kathleen, and isn’t it so exhilarating? giggles
      Good for you, girl
      Hugs, Regi👩💕

Patty Phose
      Duchess

My first time out fully femme, it was dark except for a street light. I nearly walked into a guy walking his dog. I went into total panic attack. I walked quickly to my nearby car. I was so freaked I didn’t get to enjoy showing off my legs in my shiny pantyhose, stiletto heels and very short dress.

it was a fantasy I had for a long time. Now I was acting it out and having a meltdown. When I opened the car door, the interior lights came on, spotlighting my legs. OMG! I got in quick and shut the door. I needed several minutes just to calm down enough to do anything. I was just going to go back to the house. Then I looked down at my legs. They looked incredible. It had been my dream and fantasy to show them off this way. I just did although unexpectedly. My dress was hiked up high and my sexy panties were showing.

WOW! I began getting excited. I couldn’t believe what i had done. Finally! My fear began to pass and my excitement build. I had to stay out now. At least drive around for a while. I even went to carefully chosen places I felt were safe and got out and walked around some, close enough where I could be seen but not touched.

Then after a couple of hours I headed home. I didn’t even look to see if anyone was nearby when I got out of the car to walk back to the house. I was even hoping someone would be nearby to see me. It had become of the most frightening but exciting experiences I ever had and the first of many going out adventures.

In spite of the fear, I loved the excitement, thrill and rush.

That sounds exciting to me. I bet when it was over you were happy inside. Gotta go out sometime.

Anonymous

Hi Kathleen,
      I’ll bet he went to his apartment wondering who the new girl is and how do I get her number.

Hugs
      Jillian.

Anonymous

[quote quote=488061] “as we say in England….. omg….. you’ve pulled”   quote]

Ok Grace,

Explain to this dumb American what is the meaning of that?

Kathleen xxxxx 💋♥💋❤

Anonymous

Kath….

you’ve successfully attracted someone….

They have been ” lured”….

haha xx

Anonymous

Grace,

It must have been my alluring sexy blue eyes.😂🤣

Kathleen xxxxx 💋♥💋❤💋

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?