Tagged: 

Viewing 16 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi! I’m new to the site and pretty new to this new me.

Call me Harley Lovelace. I do love lace, but I also like to represent the world’s first software nerd.

This feels awkward, as I’m not one to put my self out there, and i am most definitely hiding in a closet from most of the world.

Time this gurl found some girl friends I guess. Any helpful tips on how to get settled here? I’ve never been very good at the social media thing lol.

Anonymous

🌺 Hi Harley! Welcome to CDH! You will make lots a friends here and find lots of support!! 🧚🏼🦋🍀🧚‍♂️

Hi Harley. You have definitely found the right place to make friends, ask questions, get support and just get lots of love. The girls here are supportive and can help you whenever you need. Look around the site, read the articles and join in discussions in the forums. Have fun on your journey.

Beth

Hi Harley nice to meet you and happy you joined us girls here .. As a new sister and family member here you are welcomed with open arms here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself.. So much to see and do here as reading forums and posts about the lives and times of many ladies here on there journey down there girly road.. So when you get comfortable with us please join us with some comments to these lovely ladies then your turn he he  just tell us some about your life as Harley travels down her road as this is how we get to know you better the same as your profile page please go back and fill in more please like I said this is how we get to know you better thank you .. As for making friends here there are so many ladies here from all over the world to build lasting friendships with.. We are very supportive and accepting of all who step thru our doors here .. So again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime soon ..

Stephanie Bass

Anonymous

Hi Harley, welcome to CDH, squeeze your way out of the closet for a while and let your hair down on this site, ask (most) anything you want to know and someone, or more likely someones, will help you out, you can totally be yourself here evetyone is friendly and supportive – we’ve all been where you are and we are here to help.

Big hugs

Diana

Anonymous

Hello Harley welcome to CDH. You will love it here. I think we all at some point were in the closet. Hopefully this site can give you insight abd encouragement to step out and express your feminine side.

Hi Harley, welcome to th CDH family. Feel free to explore the site honey, the gals angels here are amazing and will help so much. Your definitely not alone.

Love Trisha

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Harley and welcome!  Thank you for adding the CDH extension to your closet, you will love the extra living space it gives you😊!  I myself was kind of a social media virgin ( pretty much anyway ) before joining and I can say the gals are the friendliest around and really make you feel at home.  Quickly too!  There is so much accumulated experience and information among these caring ladies it would be a crime not to make use of it.   The only thing you have to do is settle in, get comfortable and enjoy yourself.  That shouldn’t be too hard with this bunch!😁

Welcome again Harley!

Stevie

Anonymous

Hi Harley welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you, I’m sure you will have lots of questions to ask so just ask and the girls will get back to you, we are like one big happy family on here x

You are not the only one still in the closet I’ve been in the closet for years,

Hugs Rozalyne x

Yep, the closest is way more popular than I would’ve thought just a year or two ago.  It’s nice company though ❤️

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Harley welcome to Cdh

Stephanie 🌷

Hi Harley,

You’ve broken the ice and posted your first post!  Welcome to CDH.  It’s nice to meet you.  I’m also from the New England area.

So we can get to know you fill out your profile and add some more information about yourself.  Don’t feel alone.  Many here on CDH are in the closet.  Explore the site.  Making new friends is fun.

Ask some questions.  Don’t be shy.  You’ll meet many wonderful people.

Alice

Hi Harley,

Welcome to CDH!

– Robyn

Thanks for all the encouragement and kind words, Ladies!!!

Y’all  know how to make a girl feel welcome. Look forward to getting to know you all better. 💋

Hi there Harley, we are so glad you found CDH. We are all here to support you and we are happy to help in any way we can.

Welcome Harley!

Anonymous

Welcome Harley! You’ve come to the right place. Just go at your own speed and enjoy!
      Xoxo kate

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hi Harley,

Welcome. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore to your heart’s content.

The warmth and hospitality of our site is just awesome.

You will make many friends here and one day will say to yourself ” I am home”.

Please do make use of the forums, articles and public chat room and friendships offered here.

As a member, you can contact any of us via private messages. 

Also, you may find what you need such as help by using the links in the R/H drop down 3 bar [hamburger ] menu.

Thanks for your participation on the site.

Regards,   Terri Anne, Ambassador

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?