• This topic has 11 replies, 12 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

New here today! On vacation with my wife and relaxing.  Admitting out loud to others that I am a crossdresser. Yes, I have to her. I hope to have some opportunities to chat with others here and explore this wonderful world. Thank you for the site.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Penny  you certainly can, many of our lovely ladies love to chat, share their experiences and develop lasting friendships. Much to see and do as you explore us . I too am a empty nester, retired and enjoying being able to dress when I can. Enjoy us and hope to see you here  🌹

how wonderful for you!!

Welcome Penny, thank you for sharing.

Patty Phose
      Duchess

I’m a cross dresser too.

It’s good to say I am a cross dresser too !!

I’m a happy crossdresser too!

Leonara
      Ambassador

I love to crossdress too…thank you for sharing
      Have fun

Anonymous

yes happy crossdresser here too and longing to find others to do things with in LA area

Hi Penny….Welcome to CDH. Happy to have you with us. Explore the site , chat with the girls and enjoy your new self. Hope your wife and kids go along with you.

Dame Veronica

Janine7
      Lady

Welcome to the wonderful world of crossdressers. We are all “sisters” at heart.

Anonymous

Welcome to CDH!  I hope you enjoy yourself here. We all know what’s it’s like to have secrets. Glad you were able to let it out. ❤️❤️

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?