• This topic has 11 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

So, I know. I’ve popped on and off for a few times, more than I care to imagine. Mostly it’s due to various issues at home and my memory impairment. For those who don’t know, I’m still struggling with the after effects of a scary accident. Good news, I’ve regained movement on my left side. Bad news is I’ll never regain full motion now as I’ve gone and broken my shoulder. Anyways, been dressing on and off for several years, but Annaleigh has become more and more herself just in the last few months.

Good luck and best wishes to you, Annaleigh.

Diane

Im so glad to hear you are recovering somewhat, Annaleigh, It can be a long slow process, But so happy to see you back.
      Keep working at it,girl
      Hugs, Regi👩💕

Anonymous

What sucks is I messed my shoulder. Fell again during rehab and my shoulder caught on a piece of equipment. Shoulder blade is cracked and the muscle around the shoulder is torn.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Annaleigh  welcome back and happy to hear your feeling better.

Stephanie 🌷

Hi Annaleigh, Teralynn here. Welcome back Luv. Although your name sounds familiar, I can’t really recall you, but given all you have been through, coming back to this site is an excellent idea. Being among friends and other people who will welcome you back with no strings attached and no hidden agendas should be something everyone would like to have.We can’t take away the pain or make the accident never happen. What is done is done! But we can be here for you to share your feelings and thoughts with, and sometimes that can be very helpful indeed. If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall or a private message will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Anonymous

Annaleigh welcome back!

🍀🌻🎀

Hi Annaleigh,

Welcome back to CDH!  So sorry to hear of your setback.  Hoping for a quick recovery.

Alice

Welcome Back!

Hi, hello, and welcome  BACK to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are!  We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful crossdressing community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Lea
      Lady

It’s great that you’re back, and thank you for sharing about what you’ve been going through. It reminded me how fragile life can be at times and how all aspects, even our CD side, can be changed.

Anonymous

Hello again Annaleigh, welcome back and I hope your recovery continues.

(Gentle) Hugs

Diana

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?