Viewing 18 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I did it! I shaved my beard off, did my legs, arms, under arms, everything! I’ve always had a lot of hair. Part of me feels it was making up for feeling shame around my feminine side. Now I’m taking the bull by the horns and did it!

I’m still a little torn on how I feel about it. Kind of struggling in my own head for some reason. But I know it was what I needed to do.

Feeling sexy! These smooth legs, oh my!

Anonymous

Way to go . I have been clean shaven except my arms and beard for years . And it fills so good . And the cloths fill so much different against your skin . It becomes additive.

Anonymous

Congratulations!  I recently got waxed and yeah, what a difference it makes.  Enjoy it!

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Congratulations justbeingme2605!  Whew, I’m gonna nickname you jb hon, it’s easier to type, haha.

It certainly gives you a new look, and moreso a new feel for things.  Hair does not “feel”, skin does.  That touch of a skirt – or pants – on shaven legs, or water running over bare legs in the shower… it’s so nice.  Also, the day I shaved all my facial hair off for good was the day I looked 5 years younger, lolol.  You have to like that!!   …And as Rachel said, it is terribly addictive  🙂.

Stevie

Anonymous
      Lady

Congrats dear. Being smooth shaven is so wonderful and becomes addictive and a normal part of a girls routine to be feminine. Now moisturize and put on some nice feminine deodorant.

Just love a warm bath and a body shave although a body waxing is even more sensational. I feel younger and more vulnerable and definitely more feminine. Clothing Nylons dresses and skirts feel more divine in this state. I no longer can tolerate body hair

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

Being shaved all over!!! Whats that old airline jingle, “its the only way to fly”

Caty.

Anonymous

Congratulations!! I was a little nervous about walking around in shorts or raising my arms in a sleeveless shirt at first, but got over that quickly..I love being hairless.

Amy Myers
      Baroness

I’ll offer my congrats too! I had a beard for about 40 years and I finally decided to shave it off a few years ago so I could look more feminine. After all it’s only hair and will grow back, if you want it to.

It can take a bit of getting used to, it did for me but I love being smooth now.

Amy

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Congratulations it certainly a big step. I too had good  amount of healthy body hair and always some sort of facial hair.  Beards most winters, I’m a bit outdoorsy and its cold up here lol…  and always sported a mustache even back in my teens. But a few years ago that all changed and did the big jump. Started with the clean face “Oh” did that cause a stirr around the family as they  never ever saw dad clean shaven before  Then slowly and mythology began my shaving of the legs. Waited till winter though to start as it was easy to conceal and what a  exhilarating moment smooth legs couldn’t wait till get some hosiery on and wow!!!.. moved to my arms then basically everything.. my daughters  have never mentioned it as my wife had thought. Now with my head of hair grown out and its nearly 20 inches long  by the way my appearance is almost there. It changes everything I just wished the shaving wasn’t so many but it’s starting to get less and less. A sacrifice I’m willing to take to enjoy the benefits of true happiness…

Stephanie 🌷

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Congratulations! Put some nylons on over those smooth legs for a real treat next! You will never go back!

💕Lara

Congrats to you! I shaved my legs this morning, but need to do it again, my razor wasn’t quite sharp enough! Of course, being almost 64, I don’t have much hair left on my legs…
      👠Kendra

Most interesting that shaving my face this morning, with a new blade, yielded a really smooth face. I’m gonna try legs again tonight, and see if it comes out better. 👠

We’ll done Justbeingme!

I’ve been shaving my legs for nearly a year now, and love the feeling – as others have said it feels amazing with hosiery and the way clothes feel against your smooth skin – even your male clothes too!

I’ve also shaved my underarms and upper chest more recently, which also feels nice, though it grows back so quickly on my chest which is a bit of a pain to keep smooth, so tend to shave that each time I shave my face…

I’ve also shaved my arms too and because my hairs were very fair and not that noticeable, no one has said anything.   Same with my legs… my eldest daughter noticed my legs originally and called me out over it, but I shrugged it off and said I just didn’t like having hairy legs…my wife guessed the other reason mind…

That said, a lot of men into sports like running and cycling shave their legs anyway.  Body builders shave all over too, so it’s really not that big a deal and no one really notices or cares.  And I have my answer ready if anyone ever asks – I just don’t like body hair, which is partly true anyway!

Enjoy being smooth girls!

Jen. 🙂 x

That is wonderful.

I have a beard and would love to shave it off, but my wife doesn’t want me to.  I think she is concerned that if I do I will want to take my dressing further and the thought scares her.  I can understand that and for now am okay with it as I only dress at home.   I do shave everything else from the neck down with the exception of my legs.  I did shave them for a couple months last fall and winter but had some medical appointments and stopped.  I was a bit scared about what would be said in the Dr’s office and also concerned about embarrassing my wife.  When I shaved my legs I loved the feeling when I wore stockings and it felt wonderful when I lotioned my legs to feel smooth skin.  Hopefully I’ll be able to enjoy it again when the weather gets cooler.

XOXO
      Suzanne

It truly is a wonderful feeling, isn’t it?

As a self-described “gender bipolar” I want to be super-smooth when in Val-mode and have tried shaving, waxing, and even some very nasty-smelling (though surprisingly effective) men’s Nair in my quest for a hairless body.  However, I also appreciate being able to grow a beard and body hair when I like.  So I often will vacillate between periods of ape-like hirsuteness and (as much as is manageable) complete hairlessness, apart from head hair and eyebrows (I’ve been blessed with petite ones. though they often need a few strays culled).

Of course, there’s always that fear of someone noticing, but so far no one has… or at least no one’s cared enough to comment.

Becka
      Lady

It feels so good!!!

Which is why I do this every day!

Hi Justbeingme2605 whew you are right Stevie ha ha girl congrats to you for the full shave its such a wonderful feeling .. I started way back as a young kid and mom said just be careful or you will cut yourself and then dad will find out .. There would be a bad scene  so waited for many years till teenage when mom and dad seperated then devorced .. started shaving again it was ok with mom as she knew she had another daughter  till now i shave down till legs and very little grows anymore pretty slick by it self little on backside he he that wife shaves for me once a week any how girl congrats on being a smooth girl yea..

Stephanie Bass

a full body shave is great feeling, I just wish it didn’t take so long, lol! I’m allergic to depletion creams and I’m too scared to try waxing..

Aurora Lynne
      Baroness

Hi Justbeingme,

Firstly, welcome to the group. You will not regret joining.

Congratulations on taking the bull by the horns. I think that the struggles you are having are normal, I know that they were for me. These days, I also enjoy just being me and go along with how I feel, not how I think that others may perceive me.

Aurora

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?