Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I popped into town to meet a friend for coffee this afternoon. I was wearing a dress that was a bit shorter than my normal length. It had a bit of a 60s vibe going on and I matched it with white ankle boots with a 3″ heel. I realised as soon as I got out of the car, that perhaps the dress was a bit too short, but it was too late. Feeling very self conscious, I held my head high and carried on.

I was walking through a shopping centre (mall) taking a short cut to the meeting place, when I heard a gaggle of girls behind me. One of them said “I’m certain it’s a man. If the skirt was any shorter you’d see his bllx”
      Even though I was feeling self conscious, I have to be honest, it made me laugh. A short while ago, I’d have scurried away and got upset. These days, I have fully accepted that I am what I am, and people can either take it or leave it. I met my friend. Told him the story, and we had a good laugh over it. As I walked to the counter to order more coffee, he confirmed that my bllx were not on display 🙂

Cerys

Peta Mari
      Lady

😁😂🤣😃🤣😂😁

You have a good attitude when it comes to the hurtful things girls can say.  I had a similar event in a mall once with two girls pointing and laughing at me. It made me feel terrible then, but now I’ve decided that I’m a transgender woman and if other people don’t like it, it’s their problem.  Be proud of who you are.

Kerri

Harriette
        Lady

One day, picking up my first pair of heels, I wore a new pair of sandals that I had tried to break in. I failed at doing enough, so by the time I got to the mall, I was damaged goods.

I bought the heeled shoes and I had to wear them to go to the drug store, to buy some moleskin, so that I could walk home. As I walked through the mall, a couple of teenager boys saw me and snickered. I was on a mission and had to soldier through, to help my feet.

Live and learn.

Angela Booth
      Hostess

At least you tool it in your stride Cerys – I never forget what my mother said to my sister who wore a mini back in the day, ‘If it were any shorter it’ll be a belt’….

It wasn’t THAT short, just a little shorter than normal… Honest 😉

Cerys

That recalls the old joke “Why doesn’t Golda Meir wear a mini skirt?”

They probably told it about Thatcher and Hillary, too.

Harriette
        Lady

You got me on that one, Wanda. Did a quick web search, but no joke.

Why doesn’t Golda Meir wear a mini skirt? She’s worried about her b*lls showing.

Angela Booth
      Hostess

I was out and about yesterday and was following a young couple of more than ample proportions, the girl was wearing a short skirt. She kept tugging at the back of the skirt and it drew my eye. After she pulled it down for about the third time I realised that after she had done it a few moments later her butt cheeks dropped into view!  Well that did make me laugh….

Whenever anyone says anything about my choice of clothing, I just smile and thank them politely. Being open and honest about who I am empowers me, and disarms naysayers. Ever since my late 30s, it is my maleness is very obviously from the front, I sometimes get called by female pronouns from the rear because of my hair.

And I do like to be noticed and acknowledged.

Take the fact the girls noticed you as a compliment.  As we all have that very feminine trait of wanting to be noticed, you succeeded beyond Cerys wildest expectations.  Go girl!

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?