- December 8, 2021 at 5:11 pm #585975Jessica WildeParticipantRegistered On: October 5, 2020Topics: 37Replies: 155Has thanked: 214 timesBeen thanked: 1355 times
Some time ago I posted about my drawer that contains my leggings and tights being packed to the point of overflowing. I went through it and eliminated a whopping total of 4 pairs lol. Didn’t really help a thing as far as the overcrowded drawer goes.
Anywho now my bra and panty drawer is overflowing and I have more on their way. What’s a girl to do? I have an exceptionally hard time relieving myself of any female ecountrement sometimes. Like a really hard time with it. Guess I’m just gonna have to bite the bullet and say goodbye to some things I don’t wear anymore. Or I could buy a larger nightstand with bigger drawers. Better eliminate some panties I guess cause I don’t want to buy furniture at the moment.
Total of 21 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- December 9, 2021 at 7:38 am #586254Michelle McQueenLadyRegistered On: June 14, 2021Topics: 19Replies: 834Has thanked: 4633 timesBeen thanked: 4391 times
- December 9, 2021 at 7:15 am #586237Wendy SwiftLadyRegistered On: May 11, 2020Topics: 10Replies: 706Has thanked: 726 timesBeen thanked: 3190 times
Add another member to the overflowing club.
I have alot of women’s one piece swimsuits. I bought one of those big plastic tubs and it has overflowed a long time ago, to the point where I can barely close the lid. There are drawers full of shapewear, panties, tights, … and the closet space is packed with tops/skirts.
I did a clean out purge a few years back, getting rid of anything that did not fit/did not wear in a while, that helped but I just bought new stuff back and worse now, because I handpicked the new stuff it will be tough to do a clean out purge.
I recently started a new donations bag, this time it is filled with shapewear I don’t intend to wear again. Sad part is, the tags are still on them. Unfortunately, I can’t donate panties. Those I may have to just toss in the garbage.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- December 9, 2021 at 4:19 am #586144
- December 9, 2021 at 1:45 am #586091Angela BoothLadyRegistered On: August 1, 2020Topics: 7Replies: 758Has thanked: 2827 timesBeen thanked: 3857 times
Perhaps it isn’t about the wearing but the owning of it. The must have purchase that may or could be worn. Real women spend a lifetime building up the wardrobe to overflowing. We girls may have had less time so need to play catch up as well as dress up.
I started with a small box of feminine items, now every drawer and cupboard is full to the brim and my male stuff is almost all in that little box.
- December 9, 2021 at 1:38 am #586090Connie TwirlLadyRegistered On: August 18, 2021Topics: 16Replies: 591Has thanked: 1062 timesBeen thanked: 2712 times
- December 9, 2021 at 1:28 am #586085Lacy SatinLadyRegistered On: June 27, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 275Has thanked: 222 timesBeen thanked: 1354 times
Your not alone girlfriend, My drawers are overflowing and I can’t seem to bring myself to get rid of anything.
I have a whole room dedicated to all my feminine appeal and it’s not enough room. I’ve tried time and time again to organize everything but in the end it all just gets stuffed back in my drawers.
The biggest problem I find is, I will neatly fold everything and make nice neat piles in my drawers but when I go to look for something I tend to mess it all up again because of the silkiness of the fabrics. My biggest problem is my slip drawers.
It would be wonderful if I could hang everything but I already have 100’s of items on hangers already.
I love my room and wish I could share pictures of all my feminine appeal here. I am really proud of my collection.
- December 8, 2021 at 10:03 pm #586055MartiDuchessRegistered On: February 5, 2019Topics: 53Replies: 841Has thanked: 4129 timesBeen thanked: 4001 times
I can remember fixing one daughter’s set of drawers. It was full to overflowing and ramming it shut had busted the front. I was a little exasperated – “how many knickers can you wear at one time!” I asked.
Fast forward. My knicker drawer is full to bursting.
- December 8, 2021 at 9:41 pm #586050ChloeCDuchessRegistered On: November 5, 2019Topics: 11Replies: 463Has thanked: 1581 timesBeen thanked: 2236 times
Hi Jessica, I fully understand and I can commiserate. I have way too many items of clothing, most of which I’m just not wearing any more. Yet, I can’t seem to get rid of them as each item brings back a fond memory of a past time where I enjoyed wearing it, felt really good, felt right. It’s very difficult when you have an emotional attachment to things you really don’t need anymore. I have my things in 3 different places, more or less, a few items I can get at right away, a few more down a little deeper that I just love but I’m just not wearing any more, and a third tucked away because the first two are taking too much room.
Sadly the day is coming where I will toss that last part which will just tear (both ways) me up, but I’ll know it’s time.
- December 8, 2021 at 9:12 pm #586042Alison AndersonDuchessRegistered On: October 15, 2018Topics: 11Replies: 698Has thanked: 555 timesBeen thanked: 3041 times
I have this problem all over. I had to move my half slips from my panty drawer. I had to move my leggings from my tank top/skort drawer. I had to move my women’s and women’s unisex tee shirts to a larger drawer. I had to move my sweaters and jean’s jackets from my closet to the hall closet. My skirts and hanging tops are stuffed in half of my walk-in closet and my dresses are pretty close to capacity. I also have a drawer of men’s/unisex tee shirts that is overflowing. And these I keep getting given more from work.
I’m being very selective and not really looking to buy more clothing unless there is an occasion to wear it.
- December 8, 2021 at 6:08 pm #585990Bridgette VonSmirffLadyRegistered On: October 18, 2020Topics: 49Replies: 1381Has thanked: 19861 timesBeen thanked: 5727 times
- December 8, 2021 at 5:16 pm #585976Stephanie BassPrincess - AnnualRegistered On: November 30, 2019Topics: 18Replies: 2782Has thanked: 39993 timesBeen thanked: 10093 times
Hi jessica what a problem to have girl ha ha .. Im in the same boat drawers overflowing and closet the same looked last weekend and counted 200 hangers there but whats a girl to do he he ..
- This reply was modified 1 month ago by Stephanie Bass.
- December 8, 2021 at 5:40 pm #585984Jessica WildeLadyRegistered On: October 5, 2020Topics: 37Replies: 155Has thanked: 214 timesBeen thanked: 1355 times
Wish I had the closet overcrowding problem (well we do but it’s because my fiancé and I share a closet and my girl and boy clothes are in there) but it will get there soon. Gonna have to build a giant closet for the 2 of us.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.