Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

So had another adventure tonight decided I was gonna be bold and go out for a drive in my nightgown gown with a bra and panties under of course. It was about 1:30 a.m. I live in a good size city so still plenty of people out at that time so I left the apartment fully dressed not caring if my neighbor saw me and decided on a simple route that would take me to a friends kind of far apartment complex then come back to mine. so left my complex and hit the main roads plenty of people and it was starting to rain a little I just drove like usual then I got to a long red and my heart began to beat fast I though I can’t believe I’m actually doing this. Plenty of cars drove by me maybe 1 or 2 sneak a peak finally reached my destination and though hmm for the return trip lets hit the suburbs. So turned the opposite way of my apartment and went for a drive though the suburbs and again a few cars driving past me while I’m just thinking man this is a nice rain storm not to heavy we need the rain for sure. Then decided o.k. lets go home planned my route back to the apartment from the suburbs and made it back. It was a fun little trip might have to do it again sometime and do a longer drive to maybe the next city over and back.

Patty Phose
      Duchess

Going out can be such a scary but thrilling and exciting experience. My first time out fully femme, I was planning on jut walking to the car, getting in and driving around a while. Then I encountered a guy walking his dog. I walked quickly to the car hoping he would not recognize me. When I opened the door, the interior lights came on, spotlighting my legs in my shiny pantyhose, stiletto heels and very short dress.

When I got in the car, I was in a panic. I had to calm down for several minutes before I cold do anything. Then I decided to go for the drive. Getting caught was actually very exciting. I drove around for a couple of hours and got out of the car several times. It was an amazing thrill. I didn’t want it to end and couldn’t wait to do it again.

During daylight hours, I wore my wedges to take out the trash. (Out front next to garage).

Stepping out of my house in femme gives me an exhilarating feeling. I too have gone to my car parked out front very late at night dressed and forgot about the courtesy light coming on. Oops!  Not sure if ever spotted.  The back of my house faces a wooded area with no homes.  The view of the house to the right of me is blocked by large bushes.  The house to the left is unobstructed and the rear of that house sits forward of my house by a few feet.  My back porch has a roof over it so when it rains I like stepping out knowing the neighbor won’t come out.  I especially enjoy stepping out in a dress when it’s windy and at night time. I was doing this often.  I’ve even strolled around in my back yard very late at night.  A few months back when I last stepped out off my porch, the neighbor’s back porch light came on.  They had installed a motion sensor that covers a good portion of my back yard.  I also detected a possible security camera installed.  So, I started looking out front at the homes around me and noticed two homes had them mounted out front.  A neighbor mention to me that my left side neighbor had a camera out back and caught some interesting sights.  I tried not to react to that comment, but I suspect that maybe I was caught on camera.  I’m horrified if any neighbor knows I crossdress.  In talking to other neighbors, apparently most on my street have motion detection cameras with night vision.  Needless to say, I’ve stopped stepping out around my house.  Point! Keep in mind when stepping out that many people today have security cameras front and back.  You may just end up on YouTube or be the talk of your neighborhood.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?