- May 3, 2021 at 10:47 pm #487474Stephanie RobertsParticipantRegistered On: May 20, 2020Topics: 5Replies: 558Has thanked: 4764 timesBeen thanked: 1934 times
I went out grocery shopping today completely in femme for the first time!
I wore a white v-neck cotton blouse under a grey crew-neck cardigan, a pair of black straight leg jeans, and a pair of black leather ankle boots.
This was the first time I had ever worn a blouse outside.
I was nervous before I left, wondering if anyone would notice, but nothing happened. There weren’t many people in the shops, and I didn’t hear anything out of the ordinary whilst I was in the shop.
I came home feeling very excited about how well it had went. I definitely want to try that again!
Love and hugs, Stephanie 💖
Total of 37 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- May 4, 2021 at 11:30 pm #488058Paula FDuchessRegistered On: August 7, 2019Topics: 14Replies: 1075Has thanked: 14513 timesBeen thanked: 4264 times
Who but girls like us know what a rush of excitement, and a few endorphins, can be gotten by an act as mundane as grocery shopping. Congratulations for taking that giant step.
- May 4, 2021 at 7:17 pm #488011Tara JeaneLadyRegistered On: December 12, 2020Topics: 4Replies: 184Has thanked: 1242 timesBeen thanked: 833 times
Yay Stephanie!!! So great that you’ve left the confines of your house and been out in the world as Stephanie! Like the other gals have said, and it’s SO true…the more you go out en femme, the more you want to go out en femme! It just feels so good when you can go out and be yourself!
*kisses* tara 🙂
- May 4, 2021 at 7:29 pm #488014
- May 4, 2021 at 7:12 pm #488009Amy MyersBaronessRegistered On: February 11, 2019Topics: 16Replies: 1322Has thanked: 3794 timesBeen thanked: 3689 times
You and me both Sister! I went out grocery shopping en femme as well. Too bad we couldn’t of met somewhere for coffee!
So glad it went well. Our fears our so much worse than the reality of being out en femme. As you noticed most folks are so wrapped in their own thing that they don’t notice. Then I’ve found those that do, don’t seem to care.
Have fun next time!
- May 4, 2021 at 6:08 pm #487996Kelly TerryLadyRegistered On: February 26, 2018Topics: 20Replies: 236Has thanked: 228 timesBeen thanked: 962 times
Congratulation on leaving the closet
I do remember the first real outing I did. It was September last year but feels way longer ago and I felt so happy at the time that I just had to share it which I did here (“Kelly left the closet”).
It was such a great experience that I just had to do it again soon after, and again, and again and I guess you feel the same. As you go out more and more you will soon realise that it isn’t much to it.
I have since been out several times and the sad part is that the excitement has gone down but the confidence has gone up big time.
I’m still not ready to tell people I know about Kelly but at least I dare to go out in public dressed and even overdressed (since I never go out in just pants and no women around wear anything but pants/leggings) but I don’t really care.
As more and more of us leave the closet I think/hope we can turn the society to accept us more and more. And all this while we feel wonderful just walking around.
- May 4, 2021 at 6:59 pm #488003Clara CrossLadyRegistered On: December 7, 2020Topics: 10Replies: 260Has thanked: 739 timesBeen thanked: 1221 times
“We feel wonderful just walking around”. That, Kelly, sums it up very nicely. At the end of the day, it doesn’t take much to make a happy crossdresser, does it? Finding joy in simple pleasures.
And Steph, big congrats to you! Daring to take on the grocery store. Doing ordinary things as an ordinary person. Prettier than most, I’m sure, but just getting out there. Well done on a big step.
- May 4, 2021 at 4:04 pm #487943Alice UnderwireLadyRegistered On: September 16, 2019Topics: 26Replies: 3083Has thanked: 2932 timesBeen thanked: 6484 times
- May 4, 2021 at 4:57 pm #487970
- May 4, 2021 at 1:24 pm #487855Jamie PeridotLadyRegistered On: February 19, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 264Has thanked: 1549 timesBeen thanked: 788 times
- May 4, 2021 at 1:33 pm #487864
- May 4, 2021 at 12:54 pm #487845patty williamsLadyRegistered On: January 19, 2019Topics: 72Replies: 1359Has thanked: 2210 timesBeen thanked: 4839 times
- May 4, 2021 at 1:04 pm #487849Stephanie RobertsPrincessRegistered On: May 20, 2020Topics: 5Replies: 558Has thanked: 4764 timesBeen thanked: 1934 times
- May 5, 2021 at 3:27 am #488099Patty PhoseDuchessRegistered On: May 7, 2016Topics: 0Replies: 1607Has thanked: 1202 timesBeen thanked: 4324 times
As scary as it maybe, it is addicting. Getting past the fear to satisfy that urge to do it I think is the first step. I found my times out to be scary but even more exciting, and the thrill and rush of doing it is like nothing else. Therein lies the addicting part.
- May 5, 2021 at 3:37 am #488101
- May 4, 2021 at 7:23 am #487679Deborah SullivanDuchessRegistered On: February 27, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 600Has thanked: 2618 timesBeen thanked: 2380 times
- May 4, 2021 at 7:46 am #487708
- May 4, 2021 at 7:23 am #487678Trisha Lilly HibbertBaronessRegistered On: December 8, 2020Topics: 35Replies: 658Has thanked: 3110 timesBeen thanked: 2439 times
Congratulations honey. The more you go the more confident you get. Personally I feel more comfortable in the woman’s sections of shops dressed than not. I’m just another gal looking at last lipstick, how many guys do you see in the makeup Ile?
- May 4, 2021 at 7:41 am #487705
- May 4, 2021 at 7:17 am #487677Stephanie FlowersAmbassadorRegistered On: June 26, 2017Topics: 29Replies: 5040Has thanked: 8898 timesBeen thanked: 9023 times
- May 4, 2021 at 7:34 am #487686
- May 4, 2021 at 7:12 am #487675Julie SimpsonLadyRegistered On: December 26, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 6Has thanked: 57 timesBeen thanked: 57 times
- May 4, 2021 at 7:30 am #487684
- May 4, 2021 at 5:08 am #487609GenevïéveLadyRegistered On: July 28, 2020Topics: 30Replies: 1197Has thanked: 10203 timesBeen thanked: 4918 times
- May 4, 2021 at 5:12 am #487612
- May 4, 2021 at 3:33 am #487584Kate WingLadyRegistered On: May 1, 2021Topics: 0Replies: 1Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 7 times
- May 4, 2021 at 4:39 am #487602
- May 4, 2021 at 3:27 am #487582DuchessRegistered On: May 7, 2016Topics: 0Replies: 1607Has thanked: 1202 timesBeen thanked: 4324 times
- May 4, 2021 at 4:43 am #487603
- May 4, 2021 at 3:12 am #487578MikalaDuchessRegistered On: April 11, 2021Topics: 0Replies: 55Has thanked: 314 timesBeen thanked: 212 times
- May 4, 2021 at 3:18 am #487580
- May 4, 2021 at 2:25 am #487570Amanda BurtonBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: January 15, 2020Topics: 29Replies: 1385Has thanked: 8548 timesBeen thanked: 5426 times
Absolutely brilliant, and congratulations on taking those brave first steps. As many in here have said and found, often nothing is said, and many do not even notice. Now that you have taken what is one of the hardest and frightening steps for a crossdresser to undertake, you will now have the confidence and courage to expand and explore the pleasure of new found freedom. Congratulations, Amanda
- May 4, 2021 at 2:36 am #487573
- May 4, 2021 at 1:59 am #487561Andi DuBoisLadyRegistered On: January 7, 2021Topics: 5Replies: 92Has thanked: 114 timesBeen thanked: 402 times
Once you realise that no-one really notices and nobody* says anything you start to relax getting ready to go out and it becomes normal and something to enjoy.
*Occasionally there are girls who get derogatory comments made, or worse, but I think they are relatively rare.
- May 4, 2021 at 2:06 am #487566
- May 4, 2021 at 1:44 am #487555Ashley KonnersLadyRegistered On: August 15, 2020Topics: 16Replies: 230Has thanked: 893 timesBeen thanked: 890 times
- May 4, 2021 at 2:03 am #487563
- May 4, 2021 at 12:45 am #487542Grace ScarlettBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: February 16, 2021Topics: 65Replies: 1350Has thanked: 4823 timesBeen thanked: 7386 times
- May 4, 2021 at 12:55 am #487550
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.