Viewing 18 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi everyone,
      I went out grocery shopping today completely in femme for the first time!
      I wore a white v-neck cotton blouse under a grey crew-neck cardigan, a pair of black straight leg jeans, and a pair of black leather ankle boots.
      This was the first time I had ever worn a blouse outside.
      I was nervous before I left, wondering if anyone would notice, but nothing happened. There weren’t many people in the shops, and I didn’t hear anything out of the ordinary whilst I was in the shop.

I came home feeling very excited about how well it had went. I definitely want to try that again!

Love and hugs, Stephanie 💖

Anonymous

Stephanie….

How wonderful,

…” but nothing happened”!!!!!

.and hopefully it never will, after all, girls go shopping all the time…don’t they????

so glad you enjoyed it and are going again.

Well done, grace ❤️

Thanks Grace!
        Yes, girls shop all the time! 💳🛒

Well done hun, once you’ve gone out a few times it will just get easier.  Glad you enjoyed yourself.
      Ashley.

Well done!

Once you realise that no-one really notices and nobody* says anything you start to relax getting ready to go out and it becomes normal and something to enjoy.

-A.

*Occasionally there are girls who get derogatory comments made, or worse, but I think they are relatively rare.

Anonymous

Absolutely brilliant, and congratulations on taking those brave first steps. As many in here have said and found, often nothing is said, and many do not even notice. Now that you have taken what is one of the hardest and frightening steps for a crossdresser to undertake, you will now have the confidence and courage to expand and explore the pleasure of new found freedom. Congratulations, Amanda

Hi Stephanie,
      So Happy for you, hope you had a wonderful time.
      Mikala xxxx.

Thanks Mikala! I had a great time. Love and hugs, Stephanie 💖

Patty Phose
      Duchess

Congratulations on your first time out dressed. My first times out was very scary and even more exciting. Like you, I wanted to do it more.

Kate Wing
      Lady

I dress so much sometimes I just forget what I have on or I mix guy clothes gurl clothes. Either way doesn’t seem to matter 😘😘

Can I ask – were you wearing a feminine wig and/or makeup? Those are the two changes I’ve yet to make.

Hi Julie!
        No, I didn’t wear a wig or make up. Forgot to mention that in the post.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

That’s wonderful,  congrats… we all do get drawn to making that decision to wander out and meet the public.  It’s gratifying when everything goes well and certainly sets the tone for another experience out.

Stephanie 🌷

Congratulations honey. The more you go the more confident you get. Personally I feel more comfortable in the woman’s sections of shops dressed than not. I’m just another gal looking at last lipstick, how many guys do you see in the makeup Ile?

Love Trish

Amazing the satisfaction you feel when returning home. Now try the post office or a big box store for your next adventure

Thanks so much Deborah!!! Now that’s a challenge! but… challenge accepted!!! Love and hugs, Stephanie 💖

I am so Happy for you Stephanie,just be careful it’s addictive.

You will want more.

Thank you for sharing such an important event.

Huggs Patty

Thanks Patty!!! I can see how addictive this can be. I can’t wait for the next time.
        Love and hugs, Stephanie 💋

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Stephanie Roberts. Reason: corrected spelling mistake
          Patty Phose
          Duchess

As scary as it maybe, it is addicting. Getting past the fear to satisfy that urge to do it I think is the first step. I found my times out to be scary but even more exciting, and the thrill and rush of doing it is like nothing else. Therein lies the addicting part.

Thank Patty! This could become very addictive indeed!
            I’ll see where this leads me.

Congratulations Stephanie!! I admire your courage!🤗💋

Congratulations Stephanie!  Sounds like you had a great time.

Alice

Thanks Alice! I had a great time! Love and hugs, Stephanie 💖

Kelly Lee
      Duchess - Annual

Congratulation on leaving the closet
      I do remember the first real outing I did. It was September last year but feels way longer ago and I felt so happy at the time that I just had to share it which I did here  (“Kelly left the closet”).
      It was such a great experience that I just had to do it again soon after, and again, and again and I guess you feel the same. As you go out more and more you will soon realise that it isn’t much to it.
      I have since been out several times and the sad part is that the excitement has gone down but the confidence has gone up big time.
      I’m still not ready to tell people I know about Kelly but at least I dare to go out in public dressed and even overdressed (since I never go out in just pants and no women around wear anything but pants/leggings) but I don’t really care.

As more and more of us leave the closet I think/hope we can turn the society to accept us more and more. And all this while we feel wonderful just walking around.

/kt

“We feel wonderful just walking around”. That, Kelly, sums it up very nicely. At the end of the day, it doesn’t take much to make a happy crossdresser, does it? Finding joy in simple pleasures.

And Steph, big congrats to you! Daring to take on the grocery store. Doing ordinary things as an ordinary person. Prettier than most, I’m sure, but just getting out there. Well done on a big step.

Best,

Clara

Amy Myers
      Baroness

You and me both Sister! I went out grocery shopping en femme as well. Too bad we couldn’t of met somewhere for coffee!

So glad it went well. Our fears our so much worse than the reality of being out en femme. As you noticed most folks are so wrapped in their own thing that they don’t notice. Then I’ve found those that do, don’t seem to care.

Have fun next time!

Amy

Thanks Amy!!! Would love to meet for coffee. Can’t do that in person so here’s a virtual coffee instead… ☕️

Anonymous
      Lady

Yay Stephanie!!! So great that you’ve left the confines of your house and been out in the world as Stephanie!  Like the other gals have said, and it’s SO true…the more you go out en femme, the more you want to go out en femme!  It just feels so good when you can go out and be yourself!

*kisses* tara 🙂

Woohoo Stephanie!!!

Who but girls like us know what a rush of excitement, and a few endorphins, can be gotten by an act as mundane as grocery shopping.  Congratulations for taking that giant step.

PaulaF

Thanks very much Gen! Love and hugs, Stephanie 💖

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?