Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Today I had a counseling appointment today. I had decided yesterday that I would go as Lily. I woke up, got ready, took a few breaths and headed out. I left the house feeling good about my makeup, except for my eyeliner, I’m not that skilled with it yet. Got into the waiting room with around thirty minutes to spare and the only other people in the waiting room were two kids, at a time, and a young woman. No need to be self conscious. When my counselor came out of her office she even complimented me. What a confidence booster! Dressing up today gave me security and confidence in myself that I sorely need.

Love Lily.

That’s so sweet however mine wasn’t as good but at least it up your confidence hope you will do it again good luck.

Anonymous
      Lady

Lily I am so happy for you getting out. I go out regularly and always feel like I am the “real” me that way. I have reached that level of confidence and comfort I don’t even think of others anymore, I am just me. Good luck and I hope you have MANY more good outings.

🍷C

Anonymous

I am so happy for you i am glad that you had a great day. I wish I could be as stong as you 🙂 keep it up

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Wonderful day, thank you for sharing . A big step for you and a the start of a extraordinary Journey. Best to you and your new found freedoms .🌹

Congratulations Lily. You might have noticed that the sky did not fall and it probably won’t fall next time either so there is one more reason not to be concerned about your next outing.

We will all be looking forward to reading of your future exploits.

Hugs
      Sheryl

What a great story I have not been out in several years

But there is always hope then I can get out this summer

Helena
      Lady

So happy for you, Lils!!How inspiring! I too recently started to step out in public, but I’m keeping it to a local park on Sundays that see few people, mostly senior citizens. Keeping the outfits simple so as not to attract too much attention, just shorts, tennis shoes, and t-shirt (I wear glasses to so that I’m not too recognized) and my hair tucked under a cap with a ponytail. So freeing!

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?