Tagged: 

Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I went shopping online last night and I have a few things i ordered.  I ordered a 6 pack of women’s deodorant powder fresh and 2 large packs of always pads. 2 different sizes.  I also ordered 4 shirts.  They are streghty long length t shirts.  I ordered a pink, white, black and a gray colors. I love wearing these shirts because they are very comfortable and long and very sexy.  I usually layer them with other shirts that are not as long and found that they are awesome with my outfits . I like to wear jeans almost every day and they totally go with my outfits.  I also ordered 8 bras from Lasenza and 2 merry widows with garters and 10 pairs of thigh highs stockings and a pink satin house coat. I can’t wait for everything to come.  I wear breast forms so I ordered a selection of different sizes bras. 36d ,36dd,38 d and 38dd. And 1 36ddd bra because I like to wear my larger size forms and don’t have a bra that fits. They are all pink because that’s my favorite color.  Almost all of my lingerie is pink. I ordered a pink and black merry widow because I like to wear out in public and pink is noticable. I love wearing lingerie and women’s clothing and I have to always buy the latest styles and colors. I would like to know if you girls are addicted to shopping for women’s clothing and lingerie and how many bras are panties you have.

I too am addicted to buying women’s clothes and shoes. My wife and I shop thrift stores. She likes to pick out clothes for me. If I need to try something on, my wife will bring it into the fitting room and leave it when she comes out I enter with a pair of jeans and try on the women’s clothes or shoes. I also love pink. My wife tells me I have more shoes than her.

I love shopping for girls clothes, i seem to be buying things everyday, skirts, tops, tops dresses, lingerie, sanitary products all this week already, oh and perfume yesterday. i love pink underwear, pink tops and skirts which like nearly everything else i wear at home or under my clothes. the only thing i am struggling to find is shoes for my massive feet.

Omg when I go to Walmart or to mall I just can’t resist on buying new bras panties. To natch a new dress I buy my wardrobe is getting bigger buy the week I’m so so happy to finally be the woman I always knew I was .the more I dress the happier in life I am.

Hi Roberta!!!! Wow girl….what a shopping list. It all sounds lovely. How about some photos of your new togs??? I look forward to seeing more of you!

Dame Veronica

Christy
      Lady

My wardrobe is just the right size, since I don’t go out, so I only buy things when I need them, or it is a new dressing style.

makeup on the other hand – I just can’t seem to buy “enough”, even since I don’t go out. Weird?

I am not addicted to buying clothes, but I order when i need some thing. I have just ordered some

ladies lace knickers & a pack of girls knickers as well. I us the click & collect system, that the shops have, i

find it a great way of buying.

love, Helenmarie

Anonymous

I went out last Friday and bought a couple of pairs of high heel shoes. It was so exciting, I was feeling like a real woman that I didn’t care what people thought. It was very satisfying. It felt so good to put them on.

have wonderful day ladies!

Anonymous
      Lady

Yes sometimes it does become an addiction! I was at Macy’s yesterday and found a pair of short shorts for $10.00 dollars. I usually wear size 16 but I have lost some weight and these were size 14…they fit perfectly! So yes I bought them, I do just about every time I’m out buy something and on-line shopping is just too easy. I just ordered 3 new dresses, 3 new shorts and various tops from Torrid and now waiting for them to come in. I love shopping at brick and mortar stores more than on-line since I get to feel the material and try anything I find on while there. On line I find great wonderful clothes at Venus, Karina Dresses and Torrid has some nice things that are not offered at my local store or doesn’t have them in stock. Amazon is hit or miss with sizing. And don’t ge me started on buying earrings now that I have my ears pierced! It’s been over 3 months and now starting to wear hoops, which I just adore!

This weekend I plan to go to a local Renaissance festival and plan to purchase some jewelry and clothing. And yes I will be dressed as a woman in period clothing so it should be a lot of fun! So shop on girls!

Sandy

Not a shopaholic unless I need somthing,  raining today so thought I might go to the next town over and hit the thrift shops for some blouses and womens jeans to wear in the wood shop.  Always exciting to shop for female items

Anonymous
        Lady

Watch out those flowy cuffs on some womens blouses that they don’t get caught in the table saw… yeow!

Ha! Definitely a consideration, usually get my blouses with mid length sleeves.

I need to close my ebay account, it’s getting out of hand..

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?