Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

So this happened just a few minutes ago I was asleep in my blue nightgown with breast pads and it’s matching g-string when suddenly I woke up. After a hour of rolling around I decided I can’t go back to bed might as well get up so after a bit I decided I’m thirsty and got nothing here lets go to the store. But I didn’t wanna get out of my nighty so I though hmm maybe it will fit under my clothes and nobody will know. So I put a shirt and pants on over my nighty looked fine so I got in the car and drive and driving with a g-string not fun. As I got near the gas station I had a moment of fear and almost turned around and headed home but I said no come on Juliet nobody will notice lets go so I parked donned my mask and entered. As I was getting my sodas the left strap on my nightgown started to fall I though crap can’t fix it lets buy our stuff and we can fix it in the car. Bought my stuff if the cashier knew she didn’t say anything got to the car fixed the strap and drove back. As I got home and took off the shirt and pants to reveal my nightgown I smiled and thought nobody is the wiser Juliet mission complete.

Hi Juliet Nice to meet you and great job girlfriend for not giving up and going home you will get better at it then weee go for it girl go full fem to the store and just be you cute and girly im envious so you do it for me and then like kissing and telling please tell us how it went thanks for post girlfriend .

Stephanie Bass

Hi Juliet,

Welcome to CDH.

You handled your drive well.  Congratulations!  Hope your next Opportunity for an  outing Happens soon.

Alice

Anonymous

Hi Juliet… under dressing always feels so good, it’s a little daring and a lot taboo…or maybe that’s backwards…it always leaves me feeling amazing and some how accomplished… enjoy!!

Hi Juliet

Great story. It sounds like maybe it was your first time out even though you were underdressed. Now that you know the world didn’t stop turning because you were wearing a nighty and a g-string, the next time that you need to go to the store late at night  you should go completely en femme. You’ll have the same results. Most people who see you don’t see you as a male wearing feminine clothes and even if they do they aren’t going to say anything about it. Keep your head up and go about your business. Good luck, I know that you can do it

Janine

Congratulations!! WTG!! All it takes is baby steps, pretty soon you will be shopping!!

BTW, My Victorian nightgown is coming today.

Hugs,

Gloria

I have just slipped on a bathrobe and flippers for a quick run to 7-11 while wearing only my skimpies under.

I have been dressing for the last few months almost full time.  When I need to go somewhere I am known, like picking up a pizza, I will often tuck my skirt into my (women’s) jeans and just remove my breast forms (but still wear a bra).  I  usually try to coordinate it so the top is more unisex those days so I don’t have to change my top.  In the cooler weather I wasn’t even removing my breast forms, just hiding them beneath a coat and sucking in the chest a bit to make it less obvious.

So you are not alone in not wanting to change.

Anonymous

Congratulations Juliet. Continue doing that and it will become second nature to you. You will eventually go out underdressing everyday then say F’ it and go out fully En Femme  and feel great. I go out underdressed all the time and I am planning on moving from Greenville SC to SW Florida in a few months, a 600+ mile trip, dressed En Femme with my female partners blessing.

Luv

Kathleen

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

Small victories are steps to more and bigger victories.  Lets all keep it up and encouraging each other.  Soon many more of us will be doing more and more going out in fem.  Wishing all goes well for everyone!!

SAndy

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?